FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby redblue3222 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:46 pm

For people having trouble with the holotape not being added, try opening "Fallout4Custom.ini" (Documents\My Games\Fallout4) with notepad and add in the following lines at the bottom.

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

All mods require this so if this is your first mod then it wont work. Sorry this should have been on the main post and it will be shortly.

Failing that, you can add the holotape via the console. First type "help "B18437" or "help "project Vore" 0" into the console to find the holotape ref. Then type "player.additem <REF GOES HERE>".
The ref is the hex code next to the holotapes name that whill pop up in the console when you use the help commands.

For people having issues with bellies not appearing, are you using male of female characters?

Also can someone elaborate on the digestion not starting bug a few of you have reported?

Cheers
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

Postby Caesar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:54 pm

I have been having the having the missing belly problem. I have only used a FEMALE character so far.
The digestion machanics seem to work for fine, I see the prey die, the belly initially turns into the smooth digestion variation. But after the first tick, it disappears.
The digestion updates continue as normal without the belly there.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Surge » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Can we get an option to toggle the voice and burping off entirely?
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Okay, I would like to say I am glad that I was wrong. I was about 60% sure that this Fallout mod would be just a pos joke like devournment, but I am glad that is isnt. It took me a while to get the mod to work. Tried manual & NMM and after a hour of solid tinkering, I got it to work. It looks pretty good. So far I have not come across any male vore which is A OKAY by me. Not sure how to get different bellies and etc, but Ive only got one single prey belly so far.

Only thing I would love to see is

A system to let you choose which type of vore allowed, Female only, female & male, female male or monsters. Well to let you choose which you would like to see in the game instead of it just being all together.

Animated bellies ^^

Other than that, GREAT WORK.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby grindygears » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Very Seldom Post, but if it helps, ive only tried using a female character
grindygears
New to the forum

Postby Elevator » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:37 pm

Alright,

I figured this missing belly thing out.
If you look at the mod, while a female character is digesting it calls for Vore-OnePreyDigest-# files.
Those don't exist in the mod. They never get built because the sliders werent packaged.
I tested this and made those bellies on my own and built them with bodyslide and it worked like a charm.
See pic.
https://sli.mg/a/8deqdS
Elevator
New to the forum

Postby ironman362 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:29 pm

Hey elevator can you explain how you did that? I'm not quite understanding how to build the belly files
ironman362
Participator

Postby eldrador » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:30 pm

The most seems to be working really smoothly! No real bugs discovered at the minute and it's possible to make followers vore if you give them the 'devour whole' item and make them equip it.

In terms of leveling up and accessing perks, what is the fastest/best way to increase your level and is it possible to use commands to do it?
eldrador
New to the forum

Postby redblue3222 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Apologies i am a complete pilloc, here are the bodyslide files required. Didn't package all of them with the mod sorry. I'll put them in the front page tomorrow when i have more time.

https://mega.nz/#!TVlhyZ5R!rSU5Sde-28_d ... DpgpWAcQkY

The next version of the mod will have a lot more configurable stuff like toggling off male and female vore + toggling the voices etc.
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornim » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:44 pm

I'd like to take the time to ask that perhaps a suggestion and resource thread could be made for Fallout 4 Vore, merely so all the bug reports and technical issues aren't possibly overlooked. While I'm sure there is room for suggestions, they are probably secondary to the overall mod and getting it to a stable status. I'm trying not to be rude, I have my fair share of things I'd like to see in this mod, but what I'd like to see most is it reach stability, that and I'd like a thread where other modders who worked on stuff relating to this mod can easily be found rather then searching through this topic endlessly in search of other peoples' work; it was a really big help in regards to Devourment.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:05 pm

Nornim wrote:I'd like to take the time to ask that perhaps a suggestion and resource thread could be made for Fallout 4 Vore, merely so all the bug reports and technical issues aren't possibly overlooked. While I'm sure there is room for suggestions, they are probably secondary to the overall mod and getting it to a stable status. I'm trying not to be rude, I have my fair share of things I'd like to see in this mod, but what I'd like to see most is it reach stability, that and I'd like a thread where other modders who worked on stuff relating to this mod can easily be found rather then searching through this topic endlessly in search of other peoples' work; it was a really big help in regards to Devourment.

I'd really much rather a forum for the Fallout that isn't a total clusterfuck like the Devourment tech "support" thread is.

We can accomplish this in two ways. Either an admin on Eka's creates a new section for the Fallout vore mod like they have for Second Life and Vorecraft, ORRRRR I could do it.

I already have a website. http://vore-station.net/ The Fallout Vore mod creators should get in touch with me if they'd like to borrow my forum to better provide tech support.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rac0r » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:06 pm

ah Ah AH! This mod is already looking really damn sweet! Playing right now and having a blast. Big cheers for Gat, the belly looks absolutely amazing! 8)
Rac0r
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Ok I tried the bodyslides and now im getting the different bellies!

But I do have a couple suggestions. You should add the option to enable muffled screams during digestion. Would greatly enhance the experience. Im sure you could find some good muffled audio screams somewhere. Lots of flash movies on this site seem to use them.

Also id love an option that lets you speed up digestion.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Elevator » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Just jumping back in here.
I dont want to weigh anyone down here.
I really think the multiple prey function is broken. The only way that I got it to work was by forcing the variable to allow for 2 or 3 prey.
I think there is a variable name or a perk name mismatch somewhere preventing the system from recognizing that points have been put in the perk.

-I'm done I swear
Elevator
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Could someone give a description of how many people per level up on the mod is. First five people gave me a level, second 5, third just ignored a level up. or is my mod not working correctly.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Elevator wrote:Just jumping back in here.
I dont want to weigh anyone down here.
I really think the multiple prey function is broken. The only way that I got it to work was by forcing the variable to allow for 2 or 3 prey.
I think there is a variable name or a perk name mismatch somewhere preventing the system from recognizing that points have been put in the perk.

-I'm done I swear

Yeah. I have not been able to swallow more than one person. Every time I try more than one my player regurgitates them and it says im too full for more.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby redblue3222 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Glad that seems to have fixed the issue. :D

Multiprey requires perks. You can force it by giving yourself the perks via the console if you want. All the features should be properly explained really so I'll get a page compiled at the weekend with perk descriptions, item descriptions + more on how the mod works. I'll make a new thread too for support and bug reporting.

I'll explain how to do the Multiprey perks tommorow as its quite late here and I don't have time now sorry.
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:44 pm

Can't wait to see videos of this mod in action I sadly can not play it till I get a better PC in the near future
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby uents » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Everything seems to work fine surprisingly the launch is pretty stable, I had a few crashes here and there but that could just be fallout being wonky. A note is that you cant eat deathclaws due to their size apparently, but you can eat mirelurk queens and behemoths.

Also is there a way to gain more perks to choose from other than swallow servos and acid, I'm vore level 25 and I have only been able to choose from those two
uents
Somewhat familiar

Postby oliverrook » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Ok. Going to start a new topic for this, but the Dogmeat Addon V0.1 Is out!
It doesn't have any belly meshes as of right now, but it fully implements the "Canine Companion" setting in the Holotape menu.
I've made it in a way that should make it flow seamlessly in with the rest of the mod, to the point where I may ask Redblue to just merge it with the mod.
But, for now, enjoy the Dogmeat Addon!

NOTE: YOU NEED TO CHANGE FALLOUTVORE.ESP To A .ESM File. This is a workaround for a creation kit 'feature' that makes it so whenever you try to overwrite a esp with another esp, it instead duplicates everything (For some god damn reason), rather then overwriting them..

EDIT: HIT A BUNCH OF SNAGS. WILL BE DELAYED A BIT LONGER.
Last edited by oliverrook on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game