FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby IckySliky » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:14 pm

LunarCataphract wrote:Huh....okay. Hm my bad. Let me think.....

Try "help holotape 4"

Sorry for getting it wrong <.< I'm trying to remember the command...

Well, it gave me a list of the holotapes, but I don't know which is the one I need.
IckySliky
New to the forum

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:52 am

Is this still being worked on or have people kind of gone "Oh cool! It's out and they fixed the bellies..!.. Yeah...

. Wew.."
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:58 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Is this still being worked on or have people kind of gone "Oh cool! It's out and they fixed the bellies..!.. Yeah...

. Wew.."

People are busy
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:57 am

Anything happen with this mod in the month that I haven't looked at this thread, or has the update front been quiet?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:47 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Anything happen with this mod in the month that I haven't looked at this thread, or has the update front been quiet?

Unfortunately, nothing much has happened in the past month ^^;
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:45 am

RitaNexus wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:Huh....okay. Hm my bad. Let me think.....

Try "help holotape 4"

Sorry for getting it wrong <.< I'm trying to remember the command...

Well, it gave me a list of the holotapes, but I don't know which is the one I need.

If I remember rightly it should be called "Experiment holotape some numbers (vore)"
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby IckySliky » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:11 am

LunarCataphract wrote:If I remember rightly it should be called "Experiment holotape some numbers (vore)"

I don't recall seeing that so it seems I screwed something up in installation... Dammit. Okay. Run some questions about the installation by me? Just so I can double check.
IckySliky
New to the forum

Postby hibbyjibby » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:30 pm

RitaNexus wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:If I remember rightly it should be called "Experiment holotape some numbers (vore)"

I don't recall seeing that so it seems I screwed something up in installation... Dammit. Okay. Run some questions about the installation by me? Just so I can double check.

Installing a mod should be pretty easy to figure out, but I realize it's not always intuitive. You have two ways, the manual installation which is a bit harder to undo and really only recommended for those knowing what they're doing, or letting something like Nexus Mod Manager doing the install for you. I'll the easier way for now.

For installing with NMM:

Open up NMM, and click the "Mod" header at the top. Then, press the large green + sign on the top left. Navigate to the RAR file of the mod, and double-click it. It'll add the mod to the manager, and it'll organize the mod depending on Nexus' categorization.
This mod isn't on there so, it'll be in 'Unnassigned'. Simply scroll down to it, extend the category by clicking the small plus next to the category's name, and then simply double-click the mod in the category. And then you just wait for it to install. If it installs properly, you can check by clicking back to the "Plugins" header and look for the ESP for the mod.
Not every mod does this, such as audio or texture ones, but in this case the mod will have an ESP called "FalloutVore". If the square is blank it means it isn't activated, but by default it should be.

And that's pretty much it. Sometimes you'll need to drag the ESP to be lower in your ESP list, but it isn't a big deal if you have a small list, as well as the fact that this mod is pretty stand-alone.

If it still doesn't work still, just say so and let us know.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:10 am

paperairplaneclip wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Anything happen with this mod in the month that I haven't looked at this thread, or has the update front been quiet?

Unfortunately, nothing much has happened in the past month ^^;

Right then. Back to my EXCITING LIFE of IGNORING THIS THREAD!
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MashterPotato » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:44 am

so, just out of curiosity, what are the mods that are needed for this to work? I've managed to get the mod mostly working (holotape appears, people are eaten, etc). But i cannot seem to get the belly to 'appear' (as in body is there, enlarged stomach is not).
If someone could help out, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
MashterPotato
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:54 pm

MashterPotato wrote:so, just out of curiosity, what are the mods that are needed for this to work? I've managed to get the mod mostly working (holotape appears, people are eaten, etc). But i cannot seem to get the belly to 'appear' (as in body is there, enlarged stomach is not).

Thanks.

You gotta run bodyslide with CBBE and Batch Build in order to make the bellies appear
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MashterPotato » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:04 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
MashterPotato wrote:so, just out of curiosity, what are the mods that are needed for this to work? I've managed to get the mod mostly working (holotape appears, people are eaten, etc). But i cannot seem to get the belly to 'appear' (as in body is there, enlarged stomach is not).

Thanks.

You gotta run bodyslide with CBBE and Batch Build in order to make the bellies appear

How would i do that?
But, if i dare say this, could i have the mod list you used in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSN_mNm ... r_embedded
MashterPotato
New to the forum

Postby mauler158 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:53 pm

you sound like a bit of a newbie when it comes to bodyslide so i'll explain what bodyslide is and how to use it,

Open Bodyslide either via the "Supported Tools" button in NMM or by opening the executable at Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide
You can alter the in game outfits through bodyslide by selecting the outfit from the 1st drop down menu (You may have some other mods that come with outfits, cbbe comes with most of the vanilla outfits already)
you can choose your preferred body shape from the 2nd drop down menu below it, or you can use the sliders to make your own body shape. (press preview to see how it looks)
once you've settled on a shape you can press build at the bottom to change the in-game outfit to how you altered it.
this allows you to, for example, make your amazoness character's clothes actually look like an amazoness is wearing them rather than the scrawny looking shape in the base game.
you can also alter your characters nude appearance with the "CBBE Body" setting in the first drop down.
select your desired preset or slider settings for your characters body (2nd dropdown) then press batch build,
make sure the 16 entries with Vore in them are ticked and press build (a few overwrite the same mesh and it will tell you to pick 1 of them, either's fine)

they should now appear in-game.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby MashterPotato » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Don't know how, but i managed to get the stomach working.
But the body itself is the next problem, as it seems that the new bodies made in Bodyslider are not working, had this problem at the start.
Might be caused by myself?
hate to say this, but i might need some more help. :/

EDIT: don't worry, through blind luck, i managed to get the mod working. Thanks for all the help.
MashterPotato
New to the forum

Postby MellowYellow » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:00 pm

hey so I know that this exact question was probably asked before but I really don't have the time to look for the answer so: in NMM which folder does the mod go to like, does it go into the clothing folder or gameplay effects and changes, or should I just leave it in unassigned?
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby hibbyjibby » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:02 pm

MellowYellow, just leave it unassigned, dude. NMM categorizes your mods, but that doesn't have any effect on what they do either. All that matters is what's in the rar file themselves. So just add it, activate it, and you're done really.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby royderf » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:01 pm

vore fallout 4 ?
royderf
New to the forum

Postby FuzzyTaco » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Ya know what would be awesome?

Breast vore.

Now, I'm all about those chesticles, and when we talk tittays I've noticed them giant mounds get a lot more giant-er once some unlucky sod is in them. And I'm all for bigger beanbags, if ya catch my drift.

It might not be as Immersive as your mod's lore implies, but maybe an optional add-on for those all for big juggs of milk.

Though, idea for the idea. Scat, femcum and Milk could be used as a sort of Vore currency, Eh? Or just sell them for an ass ton at shops. (Currently poor as F*ck)
In the end, we're all just... Feeding Habits.
FuzzyTaco
New to the forum

Postby Muffindoz » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:57 am

Hey i'm having an issue with the mod, everything workds fine.
The holotape
the model (doesn't match color but whatever)
the sounds
Only issue i'm having is the actual digesting, once i'm done i can't loot whatever i've eaten and i can only exit the menu, which kinda sucks.
Know any fixes?
<3 luff you
Muffindoz
New to the forum

Postby cokejet » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:14 am

i get the holotape at the prewar mirror
then it disappears
can i have the id for the holotape?
cokejet
New to the forum

PreviousNext