FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby paperairplaneclip » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:05 pm

SelBles wrote:
paperairplaneclip wrote:(which I believe SelBles has included in his mod)

HIS?! I am offended. Mildly, but offended nonetheless.

There, fixed it
paperairplaneclip wrote:(which I believe SelBles has included in their mod)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:00 pm

I can't tell whether that "HIS?!" Thing was a joke or not xp

I mean It just means that it seemed exaggerated x3
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acualsims » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:36 am

SelBles wrote:
paperairplaneclip wrote:
acualsims wrote:I know this mod is still in beta, but currently is there any way to escape from inside of another pred, I was eaten earlier but didn't get out in time and a message poped up saying I had no more strength left to struggle and then I died and had to reload. I'm just curious if I missed something or if this just isn't in the mod fully yet.

Your character has a random chance to escape at every digestion tick, but if you don't escape before your 'ticks before death' are depleted, then you are stuck in their belly, and if you are using the last NPC pred version I had uploaded (which I believe SelBles has included in his mod) the NPC's belly should shrink as they digest you. But once it says you stopped struggling, you're dead, no way out! (unless you use console commands, but that defeats the purpose)

HIS?! I am offended. Mildly, but offended nonetheless.

Also, using console to reverse death would probably be more time consuming than just reloading your last save. It's a Bethesda RPG, it's not like you don't save every 5-10 minutes anyway. I've also never had any luck in reviving myself when dead, as things tend to go seriously wrong or do nothing at all when you try.

Well Thank you both, I wasn't 100% sure about it, plus I haven't been on this forum for almost 3 months, I had hoped we might get an up date or add-on during that time but couldn't find anything when going thru the pages. Speaking of the update, I know the devs are pressed for available time to work on it, but deep down I can't help but hope we get at least one update this year to give the coding the upgrade it needs like being able to turn npc preds on/off as well as turning male and female preds on/off, but also male audio (unless I've missed that too in the last couple of months.)
acualsims
Been posting for a bit

Postby keirons13 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:29 pm

CaptainSalty wrote:
Wierdost wrote:Loaded up and...no holotape. What have I done wrong? :lol:

Installation of all mods is exactly as instructed, did the batch build with body slider no problem. I'm using an alternate start mod...would that effect it?

Yes, It removes the holotape when you start the game, I worked around it. Just de-activate Fallout Vore, load the game, save, then you go back out and activate it again and voila. The holotape appears.

so do you save and reload the game with the mod as soon as you get the pipboy or how do you do it?
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby keirons13 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:48 pm

CaptainSalty wrote:

Installation of all mods is exactly as instructed, did the batch build with body slider no problem. I'm using an alternate start mod...would that effect it?

Yes, It removes the holotape when you start the game, I worked around it. Just de-activate Fallout Vore, load the game, save, then you go back out and activate it again and voila. The holotape appears.

ive done that and it still hasn't appeared can u help me please?
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:51 am

keirons13 wrote:
CaptainSalty wrote:

ive done that and it still hasn't appeared can u help me please?

Look mate, If you don't wanna reload the mod do this.

Step one: Make sure you are at the point that you HAVE the Pip-Boy

Step two: Go into console by pressing the ~ key near the top left of your keyboard, next to 1.

Step three: Type "Help vore 4"

Step five: Look for the item named "Exsperiment [Some numbers] (Vore)"

Step six: Look for the code next to the Item name

Step seven: Type "Player.additem [Code from earlier] 1" and then it should be in your inventory under the "Misc" tab

Step eight: select the holotape and select the option "Activate Experiment" (I think it was that option, you will know it when you see it

Step nine: Equip the "Swallow Whole" weapon, that is the digestion one the "Swallow Whole and alive" is the Non-Digestion one.
(I also suggest binding it to a number button by the use of the Favorites function)

Step ten: When a player is dead you can hit them.. Or when they are alive.. But is it currently broken with the item grab system and when you eat something with items the items are NOT able to be taken out of your stomach, So if there is a ledendary ennemy or something special do not eat it until you grab the stuff.

Step eleven: Profit? Idk.. Just.. Fettish Profit XP
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hibbyjibby » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:53 am

Actually RossTheEmeraldFox, that item glitch was fixed quite awhile ago, it just wasn't fixed in the main file itself. The numerous add-ons from people like SelBles, papreairplaneclip, and even Saaeder awhile ago (I think) uploaded personal mods here to fix that.

And as for keirons13, yeah you gotta atleast be OUT of the vault first, just to make sure everything goes properly. If you've installed the mod properly, the holotape will be added to your inventory, and a message on the top left will mention this. You just activate the (misspelled) holotape, and read through the prompts.

Otherwise, if you activate the mod before you get the pip-boy, with the way the game is programmed involving your character, it causes you to lose the holotape. So that's why you should really activate the mod when you leave the vault, at the very least. If you don't want to do that, you can always use the console commands to get it, but it's unnecessary work to be done if so.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby SelBles » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:19 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:I can't tell whether that "HIS?!" Thing was a joke or not xp

I exaggerated it to a rather comedic degree, but since I am not male, using the term "His" to describe me is annoying. "Her" would be correct in my case, and "Their" is the one to use when you aren't sure of the gender.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolveren100 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:15 pm

I dont know if anyone else has had this problem but i have cbbe and bodyslide and have built all vore related models, but when i play the game and i eat someone it registers as having eaten someone but it doesnt show any kind of belly mesh or anythings. it just shows the regular person without any belly.
i was wondering if anyone knows what is wrong and how i can possibly fix it
wolveren100
New to the forum

Postby hibbyjibby » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:27 pm

SelBles wrote:
RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:I can't tell whether that "HIS?!" Thing was a joke or not xp

I exaggerated it to a rather comedic degree, but since I am not male, using the term "His" to describe me is annoying. "Her" would be correct in my case, and "Their" is the one to use when you aren't sure of the gender.

You know, considering we have a lady amongst us, it's a good thing none of us are anything like Twitch chat, with all that spamming about sexy grils. Kappa.

Uh oh.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby keirons13 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:33 pm

hibbyjibby wrote:Actually RossTheEmeraldFox, that item glitch was fixed quite awhile ago, it just wasn't fixed in the main file itself. The numerous add-ons from people like SelBles, papreairplaneclip, and even Saaeder awhile ago (I think) uploaded personal mods here to fix that.

And as for keirons13, yeah you gotta atleast be OUT of the vault first, just to make sure everything goes properly. If you've installed the mod properly, the holotape will be added to your inventory, and a message on the top left will mention this. You just activate the (misspelled) holotape, and read through the prompts.

Otherwise, if you activate the mod before you get the pip-boy, with the way the game is programmed involving your character, it causes you to lose the holotape. So that's why you should really activate the mod when you leave the vault, at the very least. If you don't want to do that, you can always use the console commands to get it, but it's unnecessary work to be done if so.

Oh okay and thank you RossTheEmeraldFox and hibbyjibby for your help im a new to this whole fallout modding thing so yea thankyou for helping me out with this and sorry RossTheEmeraldFox for asking you so many questions it's just you seem to know more than i do at this so yea thankyou

I've just done as you two have said and its working but i dont have the weapons i've tried to spawn them in through the console but it doesn't work what should i do now?
Last edited by keirons13 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby hibbyjibby » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:40 pm

No problem keirons13. Now, hopefully you know how to install mods for Fallout 4 to begin with. It's installed like any other ones, and if you have a mod manager it'll do all the heavy lifting for you anyway.

Hope you enjoy the mod now! If you got any more questions don't be afraid to ask, be it me, RossTheEmeraldFox, or anyone else for that matter.
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:53 pm

SelBles wrote:

Well also your avatar doesn't.. 100% give it away.. I mean You can Kinda guess but.. Around here gender is basicly like a big soup XD

"Mmmh.. What even is that? Fahh doesn't matter.. Add it to the stew pot.."
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:00 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:
SelBles wrote:

Well also your avatar doesn't.. 100% give it away.. I mean You can Kinda guess but.. Around here gender is basicly like a big soup XD

"Mmmh.. What even is that? Fahh doesn't matter.. Add it to the stew pot.."

Avatar guessing would always be a bad choice to make, as I am very sure that most "Anime Girl" type avatars belong to men.

As for my avatar, it's just a pretty old image I had that had a vorish theme to it in a small enough area to fit in the small square.

wolveren100 wrote:I dont know if anyone else has had this problem but i have cbbe and bodyslide and have built all vore related models, but when i play the game and i eat someone it registers as having eaten someone but it doesnt show any kind of belly mesh or anythings. it just shows the regular person without any belly.
i was wondering if anyone knows what is wrong and how i can possibly fix it

As for that, do you have the 29 Belly meshes (some are pre-installed, most are not) in the Fallout4/Data/Meshes/Gat folder? If not, then bodyslide didn't batch build right, in which case, rebuild every belly mesh in bodyslide.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolveren100 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:57 am

I went ahead and looked at both my gat folder and bodyslide and selbles from what i could see it seems i dont have 29 belly meshes total. Could it be that my install of the mod went wrong and didnt include all the meshes and if so does that i mean i have to try to reinstall it possibly. and of the meshes that i can see in bodyslide when i try to build a couple of the ones there it doesnt register at all and doesnt seems to make the changes.
wolveren100
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:08 am

wolveren100 wrote:I went ahead and looked at both my gat folder and bodyslide and selbles from what i could see it seems i dont have 29 belly meshes total. Could it be that my install of the mod went wrong and didnt include all the meshes and if so does that i mean i have to try to reinstall it possibly. and of the meshes that i can see in bodyslide when i try to build a couple of the ones there it doesnt register at all and doesnt seems to make the changes.

Are you using a mod manager? If so, are you using Mod Organizer 2?

If you answered 'yes' to the two previous questions, then you need to run bodyslide from withing Mod Organizer, a bit like how you launch your game. Let me know if that's the case and you need more help
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:09 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
wolveren100 wrote:I went ahead and looked at both my gat folder and bodyslide and selbles from what i could see it seems i dont have 29 belly meshes total. Could it be that my install of the mod went wrong and didnt include all the meshes and if so does that i mean i have to try to reinstall it possibly. and of the meshes that i can see in bodyslide when i try to build a couple of the ones there it doesnt register at all and doesnt seems to make the changes.

Are you using a mod manager? If so, are you using Mod Organizer 2?

If you answered 'yes' to the two previous questions, then you need to run bodyslide from withing Mod Organizer, a bit like how you launch your game. Let me know if that's the case and you need more help

Mod Organizer is even more fussy than I thought. It seems to be the most likely source of a problem though.

The other potential issues are you didn't batch build all the belly meshes (sometimes the batch build fails on just one or two meshes), or that you didn't get them into Bodyslide correctly (Bodyslide is not documented very well and can be a pain to use. BUT it is a very powerful and useful tool) in the first place. Still most likely to be MO though.

Also, the Installation instructions on this thread are wrong, here's the relevant bad bit "4. Select all the vore related bodys (they will have Gat in the name)". Not one of them has Gat in the name (Gat made them, but they don't contain the name), they do all begin with Vore though and there are 20 of them in bodyslide (the other 9 in the Gat folder are pre-built).

P.S. I'm a 100% Manual installer for FO4 (even changing the .txt load order) and mostly manual for Skyrim (I have the most basic of mod managers that is basically just a load order editor (Skyrim Mod Manager)).
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolveren100 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:28 pm

i still dont know what to do and to clarafy im using nexus mod manager and when i run bodyslide through it i have batch build all of the belly meshes. although there is one mesh that is the same to another mesh except it says v.1 compared tot he other that says v.3 and when i select that one i dont see any belly slides for it.
wolveren100
New to the forum

Postby SelBles » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:33 pm

wolveren100 wrote:i still dont know what to do and to clarafy im using nexus mod manager and when i run bodyslide through it i have batch build all of the belly meshes. although there is one mesh that is the same to another mesh except it says v.1 compared tot he other that says v.3 and when i select that one i dont see any belly slides for it.

Hmm. I honestly have no idea which meshes are used, so it's safest to build all of them. Build all of them manually if you have to.

As for the missing slider, this is a common thing with CBBE, sometimes sliders are missing, sometimes they have no effect whatsoever.

It's likely the problem is with NMM, as I think that uses some weird install system.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolveren100 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:06 pm

if so then what do you suggest i do.
wolveren100
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game