FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 am

I think the belly player home needs to be sooner rather than later. Imagine this scenario:
You're walking along with your basic loadout and perhaps carrying a few companions in your stomach and suddenly you're face-to-face (or you spot them from a distance) with a Deathclaw or Mirelurk Queen or a lot of enemies at once. But oh shoot, you left your Fat Man or Awesome Gun at home...
Good thing your home is inside Piper! You ask her to open up (that option can be modded in, right?) and you're teleported inside. You rummage about for the weapons you need and leave.
Now you're equipped for the encounter! Oh and then as a bonus, you throw up your team mates and have them join the battle.
Once it's all over, you can put the weapon back inside and not be encumbered by it.

Also be great in Survival Mode where you can only sleep in a bed. What better way to rest for the next encounter than inside your companion?
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:32 am

So will those dropbox links for airplane's addon/fixes be re-posted sometime soon? I really want to try the mod, but without those, I don't think I could bringmyself to play it.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:07 pm

So a question. I already did ask this earlier and did get sort of an answer...but well...it wasn't really clear enough for me. I know ghouls, robots and super mutants are edible with this mod..but what about Deathclaws? I'm around 103 vore points and don't seem to have unlocked a perk that allows me to nom them. Does anybody know for sure?

Also for those interested you can give companions, and NPC,s the vore weapons and perks via the console~ I've turned Piper into a hungry not so small journalist.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:09 pm

Also, I wasn't given a holotape for this mod. (I was however given one for cheat terminal.)

LunarCataphract wrote:So a question. I already did ask this earlier and did get sort of an answer...but well...it wasn't really clear enough for me. I know ghouls, robots and super mutants are edible with this mod..but what about Deathclaws? I'm around 103 vore points and don't seem to have unlocked a perk that allows me to nom them. Does anybody know for sure?

Also for those interested you can give companions, and NPC,s the vore weapons and perks via the console~ I've turned Piper into a hungry not so small journalist.

How do I give the perks to NPCs? (IE: How do I make them want to use Devour/Digest? Since if I give just the weapons to them currently, they just punch me.) Sorry, I'm not a predator, I will not play the mod for that reason if it's just currently the player being a predator.

Also, since the loading bug fix provided by airplane is 404 not found according to dropbox, it means voremod is incompatible with Player Surrender, which also does a loading screen after the player gets to a certain HP and stops combat.
ian66613
---

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:26 pm

ian66613 wrote:Also, I wasn't given a holotape for this mod. (I was however given one for cheat terminal.)

LunarCataphract wrote:So a question. I already did ask this earlier and did get sort of an answer...but well...it wasn't really clear enough for me. I know ghouls, robots and super mutants are edible with this mod..but what about Deathclaws? I'm around 103 vore points and don't seem to have unlocked a perk that allows me to nom them. Does anybody know for sure?

How do I give the perks to NPCs? (IE: How do I make them want to use Devour/Digest? Since if I give just the weapons to them currently, they just punch me.) Sorry, I'm not a predator, I will not play the mod for that reason if it's just currently the player being a predator.

Also, since the loading bug fix provided by airplane is 404 not found according to dropbox, it means voremod is incompatible with Player Surrender, which also does a loading screen after the player gets to a certain HP and stops combat.

Okay first click on the NPC you want to give the perk to. Then search for the perk in the console by typing "help perknamehere 0" and pressing enter. After that you want to type "addperk perkcodehere" and hit enter. That should then give the NPC relevant perks. As for the weapon use console commands to add it to your inventory then trade with the NPC if they're a follower. If not simply do the same as you do for giving them the perk but type "additem itemcodehere quantity." I do not think this works too well with non-followers as with followers you can use the trade menu to tell them what to equip. In fact as you can trade with settlers it may work with them too.

If you want hostiles to be predators go to the holotype and click "change experiment settings" then unblock either/both male and female predators. Whatever floats your bloat.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:31 pm

I figured all that out eventually, now if only the camera would follow the predator who has eaten me.

Also, a suggestion for the mod developer, allow Kendra to be a predator right off the bad, with digest, devour alive. She's a "Spider" assassin, and she might want to torture her prey for quite a long, long, long time. (IE: Have her acid strength at absolute minimum, but disallow you to ever escape her.
ian66613
---

Postby Placeholder3128 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:15 pm

Is there anyone that could upload links for Airplane's deadly predator's addon? As far as I can tell the links have been down for several days, and I would very much like to experiment with them.
Placeholder3128
New to the forum

Postby Znonymous » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:08 am

Hell is this mod going to be updated at any time? There was a massive rush at the start of it getting out the base setup. Then suddenly ever one disappeared?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Znonymous wrote:Hell is this mod going to be updated at any time? There was a massive rush at the start of it getting out the base setup. Then suddenly ever one disappeared?

Folk are busy irl. A computer game just doesn't rank higher than work/family/school would be my guess. Be patient, developers will pick back up when they have time or inclination to do so.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ojikori » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Plus its close to the holidays. I'd imagine if anything now is the time it will definately slow down for a bit so be patient for updates.
Ojikori
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zaleria » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:42 am

I've been a longtime follower of the devourment mods, and addons for them, but I have been too lazy to make an account on here to actually post... until now that is.

First I wanted to say I'm a big fan, even if the content sometimes leans a little out of my personal... taste... Red's devourment mod was great, fixed some issues I was having with the belly items... But that's off topic...

Moving over to the main reasons I put in the effort to make an account... I like the quality of what's been done with the Fallout Vore mod, it's unfortunate that by the time I got my hands on the game, the addons that were made for this have poof'd... And the options that I assume enable/disable enemy predator spawns, don't seem to work... though there's a few options such as those, which don't seem to ever return to the menu after selecting them... At first I thought maybe it was just loading up the predator perks and items for enemies, but I let it sit there for maybe 10 minutes? I'm not sure on that one, I can be rather impatient... Anyway, I eventually just hit B to back out into the menu, where it then showed the predators as enabled, but I have yet to see a single one. Is the loadtime just really long, or is the option a little on the broken side?

On another note, I've fiddled around with console commands and mods to try and do some things here n there for funsies, and I've noticed one major inconvenient thing... getting companions to attack you in order for them to use the weapon on you is a bit of a chore... I find myself missing the dialogues of skyrim's devourment x'D... But I was wondering if a dialog option could be added simply to initiate combat? I tried to do this myself, but honestly, I don't know how modding the files manually works with Fallout OR Skyrim... If only it were as simple as Starbound and Minecraft. x'D

Anyways, this has just been me rambling mostly, and giving a suggestion on a possible method of fixing the NPC predator issues.

I'll throw in the console commands that folks might use until a legitimate method is added in a future update.

Much like skyrim, you can type "help "devour" 0" for example to find a few ID's, I do not know if alpha predator or what ever the perk was, is necessary, but I do know that you will need to get the ID for "Swallow whole" or "Swallow whole and alive", which ever your preference, which you can find by typing "help devour 0", then you go into first person, get close enough that you can click the target without issues, and type "additem <swallow weapon ID> 1", then type "openactorcontainer 1" and tell the NPC to use the chosen weapon. Next you can either try to spawn in perks to increase their chances, or move right on to typing "startcombat player", the combat command won't work on allies you can equip without the use of openactorcontainer 1, you'll have to remove them from your team, I think "setplayerteammate 0" would work, but I am not sure since I haven't actually tested it... so assuming you have all the ID's and have the NPC selected, you'll want it to be something like this...

additem <ID for swallow whole item> 1
opencontainer 1 (then set it as their weapon)
setplayerteammate 0
startcombat player

this should cause any NPC to attack you. If the npc is cowardly though, then you can try "setav 000002bd 4" which is the command to set their confidence to the max, but it doesn't work on every NPC. Also, look for ravenous if you want to give them perks, and I think "setav 000vorelevel <number>" should increase their chances to swallow as well. Personally I go for the live item, and just use the cios command to make them use the regurgitation item when I get bored, the digestion is too fast, and the games load times are too long to make it worthwhile. x'D

Hopefully this massive wall of text isn't too intimidating... I have a hard time stopping myself from rambling... QwQ;

And I hope these commands help everyone that's having issues getting NPC's to nom them. =w='
Zaleria
New to the forum

Postby hibbyjibby » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:48 pm

Zaleria wrote:I've been a longtime follower of the devourment mods, and addons for them, but I have been too lazy to make an account on here to actually post... until now that is.

First I wanted to say I'm a big fan, even if the content sometimes leans a little out of my personal... taste... Red's devourment mod was great, fixed some issues I was having with the belly items... But that's off topic...

Moving over to the main reasons I put in the effort to make an account... I like the quality of what's been done with the Fallout Vore mod, it's unfortunate that by the time I got my hands on the game, the addons that were made for this have poof'd... And the options that I assume enable/disable enemy predator spawns, don't seem to work... though there's a few options such as those, which don't seem to ever return to the menu after selecting them... At first I thought maybe it was just loading up the predator perks and items for enemies, but I let it sit there for maybe 10 minutes? I'm not sure on that one, I can be rather impatient... Anyway, I eventually just hit B to back out into the menu, where it then showed the predators as enabled, but I have yet to see a single one. Is the loadtime just really long, or is the option a little on the broken side?

On another note, I've fiddled around with console commands and mods to try and do some things here n there for funsies, and I've noticed one major inconvenient thing... getting companions to attack you in order for them to use the weapon on you is a bit of a chore... I find myself missing the dialogues of skyrim's devourment x'D... But I was wondering if a dialog option could be added simply to initiate combat? I tried to do this myself, but honestly, I don't know how modding the files manually works with Fallout OR Skyrim... If only it were as simple as Starbound and Minecraft. x'D

Anyways, this has just been me rambling mostly, and giving a suggestion on a possible method of fixing the NPC predator issues.

I'll throw in the console commands that folks might use until a legitimate method is added in a future update.

Much like skyrim, you can type "help "devour" 0" for example to find a few ID's, I do not know if alpha predator or what ever the perk was, is necessary, but I do know that you will need to get the ID for "Swallow whole" or "Swallow whole and alive", which ever your preference, which you can find by typing "help devour 0", then you go into first person, get close enough that you can click the target without issues, and type "additem <swallow weapon ID> 1", then type "openactorcontainer 1" and tell the NPC to use the chosen weapon. Next you can either try to spawn in perks to increase their chances, or move right on to typing "startcombat player", the combat command won't work on allies you can equip without the use of openactorcontainer 1, you'll have to remove them from your team, I think "setplayerteammate 0" would work, but I am not sure since I haven't actually tested it... so assuming you have all the ID's and have the NPC selected, you'll want it to be something like this...

additem <ID for swallow whole item> 1
opencontainer 1 (then set it as their weapon)
setplayerteammate 0
startcombat player

this should cause any NPC to attack you. If the npc is cowardly though, then you can try "setav 000002bd 4" which is the command to set their confidence to the max, but it doesn't work on every NPC. Also, look for ravenous if you want to give them perks, and I think "setav 000vorelevel <number>" should increase their chances to swallow as well. Personally I go for the live item, and just use the cios command to make them use the regurgitation item when I get bored, the digestion is too fast, and the games load times are too long to make it worthwhile. x'D

Hopefully this massive wall of text isn't too intimidating... I have a hard time stopping myself from rambling... QwQ;

And I hope these commands help everyone that's having issues getting NPC's to nom them. =w='

Well, heyya there Zaleria. Glad you finally worked up the courage and joined us other weirdos on this thread, haha. And on the topic of console commands, good attempt there I's day. But, you did get a few issues incorrect, if only slightly.

When it comes to making NPC's equip an item, the command "equipitem (ID number) (amount)" works as well and is a bit quicker, as I haven't seen enemies switch weapons when I tested this out, even when they have a stronger one in their inventory. Also, in regards to setting Confidence to max, I THINK the max is 3. I may be incorrect and remembering it as Aggression, as when I used 4 instead of 3, the game said it was an illegal number. I have to say though, I'd given up using any other characters as pred when I fooled around with the mod, atleast without Papreairplane's addon for preds. It didn't eh, quite work that well, and I didn't test it very extensively so, no surprise I was just not doing everything possible.

So hey, don't worry about rambling, you had a lot to say and wanted to share it. That's perfectly fine. And thank you very much for sharing what you found or thought. If it works well then it's a great panacea of sorts before Paper or, anyone else re-uploads that specific add-on. Thanks again now.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Sooo crazy idea but.....how easy would it be to port the belly meshes from this to Skyrim? Would it be just a matter of copy/pasting and renaming files?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:35 pm

LunarCataphract wrote:Sooo crazy idea but.....how easy would it be to port the belly meshes from this to Skyrim? Would it be just a matter of copy/pasting and renaming files?

Nah, it's a pain in the ass for anyone without the know-how
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nooneudknow » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Mirrors for people who can't find paperairplaneclip's add-ons including the patch that allows the camera to follow npcs while you digest.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b7obmkm0e ... rs_V1.1.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fkosumosw ... tScript.7z
I keep trying to add my signature here but the only thing I've done is put ink all over my screen.

I am mediocrities, an average person of mediocre acres.
nooneudknow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kjuzhren » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:00 am

Hey guys, how are the steps towards V 1.2 going? just to clarify THIS IS NOT A "STEP UP YOUR GAME IM WAITING!!!!" TYPE OF MESSAGE. I know that you devs have a lot of things to work with atm and I was wondering if it was going all right with you guys? Have you come to a conclution that there are some things you wil discard for V 1.2?, are there any features you have come up with newly?, and are things going as planned for you :D?

Last, but not least. Thank you for making our weird little family happy through your work. Stay stuffed folks :gulp:

Kjuzhren
Kjuzhren
New to the forum

Postby Znonymous » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:33 pm

I think skyrim kidnapped all the dev's again.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:41 pm

Personally I just have 0 personal time at the moment, so I ain't releasing anything atm, as for the files, thanks for reuploading them noone, had issues and hadn't had time to re-upload
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zaleria » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:56 pm

hibbyjibby wrote:Well, heyya there Zaleria. Glad you finally worked up the courage and joined us other weirdos on this thread, haha. And on the topic of console commands, good attempt there I's day. But, you did get a few issues incorrect, if only slightly.

When it comes to making NPC's equip an item, the command "equipitem (ID number) (amount)" works as well and is a bit quicker, as I haven't seen enemies switch weapons when I tested this out, even when they have a stronger one in their inventory. Also, in regards to setting Confidence to max, I THINK the max is 3. I may be incorrect and remembering it as Aggression, as when I used 4 instead of 3, the game said it was an illegal number. I have to say though, I'd given up using any other characters as pred when I fooled around with the mod, atleast without Papreairplane's addon for preds. It didn't eh, quite work that well, and I didn't test it very extensively so, no surprise I was just not doing everything possible.

So hey, don't worry about rambling, you had a lot to say and wanted to share it. That's perfectly fine. And thank you very much for sharing what you found or thought. If it works well then it's a great panacea of sorts before Paper or, anyone else re-uploads that specific add-on. Thanks again now.

When I used equipitem <item ID> <amount> on NPC's they all unequipped the item, even when I removed all weapons from their inventories besides that, they would rather go unarmed, and they would go find a weapon if there was one laying nearby.
And aggression is max'd at 3, confidence is 4, and forceav gets that message for me, but setav does not.

And for those working on the mod, it's fine if you have other things taking up your time, as long as the projects don't die, I have no problem with waiting as long as I know the project is still alive. x'3

[Edit]
I'd like to suggest a debug command to reset your belly, I've had some issues with prey getting stuck, and never digesting, I tried the digest item as well as the command in the holotape, neither worked, I managed to fix it by removing the belly item from my inventory, but the prey was still counted as being stuck there, so I ate someone else, and when they digested it cleared out the one that was stuck. This info might be helpful to anyone that suffers a similar bug.

It's hard to say how much of the issues I will have will come from the mod itself, and how much are caused by the fact that I heavily mod my games. I've only just started on modding Fallout 4, but I've gotten the collection over a hundred. I figure this could cause a problem because similarly I had issues with devourment back on skyrim because I have 249 mods on it, and sometimes it has some script delays. It's mostly crammed full of graphic mods, and stuff like realistic needs, bathing, animated gathering, etc... I like pretty games, and immersion. >.>;
Zaleria
New to the forum

Postby acualsims » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:10 am

I know this is slightly of topic, but I wasn't finding an answer anywhere else. So Paperairplaneclip, out of curiosity why is your youtube channel and all of your videos gone, they were all great and I was going to watch one when I noticed your channel was gone...
acualsims
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game