FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby RiggsEclipse » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Zezi13 wrote:
RiggsEclipse wrote:
Zezi13 wrote:im loving this mod to death but i am having a problem with the perks. first of all i got swallow strength 2 before 1 which is odd i guess. secondly, i just got to vore level 25 and was told i have a perk waiting to be chosen, but when i go to manage perks on the tape (or advance experiment in the labspace) it gives me a blank screen. im afraid this means i cant get any more perks and that would be a bummer. anyone got any idea what happened or what i can do?

Just keep working at it and check back every once in a while. The first like 30 levels or so there aren't many perks to pick from, you have perk points just not the lvl required to unlock most of the perks

oh ok ill keep eating then, thanks for the quick reply!

You bet! :D
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rando » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Hey Gat! The new tweaks to the mod are AMAZING. Glad to see you're back, and sorry to hear about the trouble you had.
A few things I saw with the mod, as well.
-No trouble eating people, but I have noticed that at high levels, sometimes the swallow sound, the burp, and the ready to digest noises play before the actual swallow sound.
-It is actual possible to EAT your shit pile like a corpse, which pulls out all of the items until you redigest and dispose of it again, which leads to unlimited piles?

That's all I've noticed so far! I'm loving the new stuff, cheers again!
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby SelBles » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Aril_Lisidmuthir wrote:So what script do I enter to increase belly capacity to say like 5 or something?
Because set 000BellyCapacity (and the number the value uses) and many other variations don't seem to work. It doesn't recognise the variable.

Ah. Wrong type of value.

"Set [Value] To X" is for Globals.
"[TARGET (most likely Player)].SetAv [Value] X" is for Actor Values.

000BellyCapacity is an Actor Value (in that it applies to a single entity), rather than a Global Value which applies to everything that calls upon it.

Also, don't expect much from me for a while (possibly ever). As I still run the older version (heavily modified, so unless it's an old problem I won't have the required stuff to have a proper look, as my .esp is pretty much totally different from yours (even if you are still using my old version of 1.1)) and I am kinda sick of repeating the same general information (like this time, this is 90% general Console Use, just with a specific for this mod and example) multiple times.

Also, if you need to check whether a value from a mod is a Global or Actor (which in turn determines how to change it), open the mod in question in XEdit, and look under that mod's heading, then the Global and Actor Value sub-headings. You can use the CK, but it's harder to find what is Mod and what is Vanilla if said mod hasn't used a specific prefix for everything it's done (e.g. FalloutVore uses the 000 prefix, I personally use 001 as a prefix, some people just use 1, or 01, etc).

Also, I will leave some advice.

-If you are having an issue with something, do these steps before asking for help.
1. Make sure the issue is repeatable. Freak accidents happen and if they cannot be replicated (or explained in enough detail), someone else may not be able to help. Bethesda Games also sometimes fail at running scripts when under heavy script load.
2. Do your damndest to narrow down the conditions (e.g. If you have issues when digesting Robots, but not Humans). The more details you provide, the faster the bug can be fixed.
3. Don't just post "X Doesn't Work", that sort of vague shit doesn't help anyone when X is a wide category. Be specific and give the conditions you had when the issue happens.
4. Try to fix it yourself first (and be creative here, some fixes you think have no chance of working may just work in Bethesda games), just make sure you backup everything you alter incase something goes wrong.
5. Check recent posts to make sure someone hasn't already fixed your issue. Don't go too far back though, as a fix that worked in 1.1 may not work in 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, etc.

-Learn how to use Console. It's a powerful tool to debug and fix mods, from merely changing a value to forcefully progressing a stuck quest.

-Learn how to use the basic functions of the provided modding tools. XEdit is easier for changing existing entries in a mod, while the Creation Kit (or GECK or Construction Set if you are modding an older game) are easier for creating new entries.

-Use good grammar, it makes everything much easier to read. An occasional typo, spelling error, etc is acceptable. Below are three short sentences, all saying the same thing. Notice how the top one is much easier to read than the bottom one (if this is reversed, please go back to school).
Good Grammar and Spelling: "Please take me to the shop, mate."
Poor grammar, but good spelling: "please take me to the shop mate"
Poor spelling and lack of grammar (extreme case): "plz take me 2 da shop m8"

-Don't use emoticons (or "Smilies" as they are called on this forum). Just don't. Do you see them in a book? No? Well, it's because they make something look unprofessional*.

*If you DO see an Emoticon in a published book (a real book, not a magazine or comic book). Throw it in a fire and get something that doesn't disgrace the medium on which it is printed. Anything from before 1982 is guaranteed to be free from these awful things. Also, the only exception to using emoticons is when a site has an obnoxious auto-emoticon facility, this is noticeable mainly in web addresses where part of it becomes an emoticon due to the obnoxious auto filter.

Also, don't be afraid of using more than a few lines of text. There isn't a character limit here you know, so there is no excuse not to write/type properly.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby WorstIDEver » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:21 am

Hey @Gat or whomever knows how to fix this. When I try to use the scat pile, for some reason it just tells me that I have no reason to scat. Halp plz.
WorstIDEver
New to the forum

Postby GamingChocobro » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:46 am

I'm getting purple bellies when I eat people... Also I get no belly animations at all.. I thought there were belly animations but correct me if i'm wrong
GamingChocobro
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:35 am

GamingChocobro wrote:I'm getting purple bellies when I eat people... Also I get no belly animations at all.. I thought there were belly animations but correct me if i'm wrong

Purple belly means there's something wrong with your textures, check the texture folder/reinstall the mod. Also, there has never been any belly animations.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:58 am

selfrog wrote:I'm installing the game now so I can use this mod! I know I haven't played it yet, so it might be premature to make a request, but I personally think an option to toggle if scat has bones or not would be cool, as I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who dislikes bones.

The bones are not visible. There's merely a random chance one or two will appear in the loot list. They are scrappable junk.

WorstIDEver wrote:Hey @Gat or whomever knows how to fix this. When I try to use the scat pile, for some reason it just tells me that I have no reason to scat. Halp plz.

The check if you need to scat is fairly solid. so you probably do not need to shit right now. East someone, digest them. When the last belly vanishes you can go take a shit.
Also, be sure scat is toggled on in the holotape.

Just finished testing and as far as I can tell everything works as it should. the thing is now a master mod.
While testing I discovered large groups of the Childeren of the Atom are huge fun to poison with the hunger syringe. The vore frenzied cultist is attacked with gamma rays and these folks are nearly immune to that, leaving them almost free to gobble up all their buddies. So got a group of 8 of them? Pop two syringes and soon there's just two very full ones.

Right now Im building an example mod for the mod that adds some vore queens to the list of possible apearing settlers using the list injection method.
After that I need to package everything and write up an install manual, a modders manual, and whatnot and then done I think.

I'll probably up the version to Beta-2.0 instead of 1.3

Here's what changed for Beta-2.0:

• Mod is now a master mod. Easier adding of features and easier picking and choosing of features for end users.
    This also means upgrading will be a pain. You CAN'T upgrade, but you can easily cheat your way back to how you want it. Prepare to delete version 1.2

• fixed swallowsound repeating. Though it's still weirdly timed for context vore. more on that later

• fixed friendly vore claiming femalevore is set 0

• fixed detection toggled off after being digested. It will still be toggled off if you reload before your pred's stomach kills you, allow your pred their hard earned meal.

• Fixed Some perks not appearing as expected

• Consumable items' 3d models now show up in pip boy and can be inspected like all other items.

• Help screen in holotape now contains everything you need to use the console with this mod

• Stat screen completely removed from holotape. Dynamic text only works on terminals and not on pip-boys and that makes looking up your stats a damn hassle. The Vore Stat Distendix consumable item shows you all you need to know and is much more convenient.

• VR lab and all institute references removed. VR in the fallout universe requires giant 3 story tall computers and gigantic immersion pods. FEV and a random mad scientist and/or radiation is far more grounded in fallout lore.

• Hunger Syringe improved. it now works up to level 300 or so

• Sound volume slightly lowered to match the volume of other sounds.

• belly sloshing sounds now attenuated same as footsteps. They now correctly get softer with distance.

• Added tickrate and digest tick rate as an option in the holotape.

• Added a version of Sideromelane's context vore option. Press R to vore.
    This can be toggled on in the options menu. Right now the option is allways there when toggled on but I can imagine some people want it to only show up when you are sneaking. That's now very easy to mod in. Right now it attempts to play an animation (and fails like 9 out of ten) and then eats. If the animation does not play you eat imediatly, but the eating sound still plays shortly after as if it waits for the animation to finish. This feature is going to be very dependant on how the end user wants to play so I decided to keep it simple and let others mod the feature to their liking.

• Added Hunger Gas Grenades. Toss one in a large group and BOOM!: vore pandemonium. Use with caution, to many preds eating to many preds who have eaten prey can cause crashes. Find them in the vore basement.

• added Nuka Acid as random loot.
    Drinking an ice cold Nuka Acid gives you 1 vore perk point and 2 vore levels.
    There is one in the vore basement and more will rarely appear in raider owned loot boxes, like coolers for example.

Just finishing up, then I give the download.
Gat
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:16 am

Holy fuck Gat, can I give you a hug? This is seriously amazing, you're doing such a huge amount of work and overall making so many things awesome, it's incredible! Let us know if there's any way we can donate.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kamikouchiha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:53 am

when i try to eat anyone it says femalevore is set to 0, tried using the setting in the holotape nothing fixes it, any suggestions?
kamikouchiha
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:30 am

kamikouchiha, that problem has not only been documented, but only two posts above your post, Gat states that that bug has been fixed in the soon-to-come update. Just chill and wait 'til then. Also see if it's only friendly vore or if vore to kill is also affected.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dalk3n » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:06 pm

This has some amusing interactions with Sneaky Kills, 1 of 3 things will happen when executing someone with a vore weapon:
1. The mods play nice and you neck snap/suplex people into your stomach
2. The mods don't play nice and the enemy dies normally leaving the usual edible/movable corpse
3. The mods REALLY don't play nicely causing the corpse to clip partway into geometry, become immobile, and can't be eaten (vore weapons won't even animate fully if targeting such a corpse). They can be looted normally however.

Overall a small issue in the grand scheme of things but possibly indicative of other future mod interactions.
Dalk3n
New to the forum

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Gat is a god amongst men...but, and I feel I already know the answer, do you have an easy way to remove the prior version of the mod if we manually installed it? I figure we'd just have to find and delete all the files ourselves but...well that sounds like a pain. Either way I am looking forward to this very much.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby RiggsEclipse » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Holy cow Gat! You are freakin amazing dude! I'm super stoked you actually added the gas grenade and fixed the syringes that is just, SWEET!!
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby RiggsEclipse » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:28 pm

LunarCataphract wrote:Gat is a god amongst men...but, and I feel I already know the answer, do you have an easy way to remove the prior version of the mod if we manually installed it? I figure we'd just have to find and delete all the files ourselves but...well that sounds like a pain. Either way I am looking forward to this very much.

I'd suggest installing it with NMM, would make it much easier!
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:44 pm

RiggsEclipse wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:Gat is a god amongst men...but, and I feel I already know the answer, do you have an easy way to remove the prior version of the mod if we manually installed it? I figure we'd just have to find and delete all the files ourselves but...well that sounds like a pain. Either way I am looking forward to this very much.

I'd suggest installing it with NMM, would make it much easier!

Yeah I realised I should have done that in the first place. Luckily enough most of the Fallout F(v)our stuff has its own folders and isn't just loose files....<3 Deleting those folders should be good enough shouldn't it @Gat?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Aviator2345 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:07 pm

I just got Gat's 1.2, but none of the items seem to be doing anything, and now that I've used them I can't get them back. Tried every console command imaginable. Anybody have a fix?
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Much cheers for the kind words. Good against my depression :) cheers

No more support for 1.2
get 2.0 here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=49800&p=2587015#p2587015
Gat
Participator

Postby DanalSalmon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Dalinden wrote:Hey all,

Just thought I'd upload my own addon for this mod. Inspired in part by paperairplaneclip's videos.

Essentially, this is a progressive growth/giantess mod. The more you eat, the more you grow, and the more you grow, the more you can eat!

You start out as a regular sized Wastelander with a one-prey belly capacity. Every time your belly shrinks back down while digesting, you will slowly unlock the ability to eat much larger meals - up to twelve at a time, with all the appropriate bellies. There are three versions included of this mod. They affect the speed at which you grow. All growth is progressive. No funky massive size jumps, even with the faster speeds.
I've also included Saaeder's Manual Digestion fix that he uploaded a little while back.

The slow speed is for longer play. You will earn greater belly capacity far faster than in the original mod, however.
With medium speed, you can watch your player grow more quickly, but it's not instant gratification.
The fast speed holds nothing back. Each time you digest some of your prey, you'll grow. You'll reach max belly capacity (and size) very quickly.

Installation:
Download the file here.
https://www.mediafire.com/?v50lgugkgc55lpg

I've included the three versions in separate folders. You know the drill. Select the version you want and extract the appropriate Data folder to your Fallout 4 game directory and select "replace all."
Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4

Enjoy! :)

Disclaimer/Troubleshooting
Spoiler: show
Modifying this script is the first I've ever worked with Bethesda file modding. It's also the first code I've looked at in years. Everything works, but due to my unfamiliarity with the language, it's not a very flexible script.
This only means that you can't change versions of the growth speed without going back to a save without this growth addon. So if you start with slow speed, but want to see what fast is like, the mod will most likely not work properly if you are using the same save game files. As such, I recommend saving your game before adding this addon, and sticking with the version you originally selected. If you want to change, go back to that original save and start with the new version there.

Also, you won't be able to speed up your growth by manually using the in-game "setscale" command, you simply will return to whatever size you should be at this point in your growth. (So if you grew to 1.5 scale, setscale to 2, your next meal will return you to 1.5)

Someone with more experience than me could easily amend these issues.
All you need to do is change the appropriate if-else statements so that instead of checking my variable playerSize for the size of the player, they actually use something like: Game.GetPlayer().GetScale()

I have not the slightest clue as to how Dalinden was able to set/force 000BellyCapacity above 3 (if that's the correct avenue for increasing belly capacity past 3), and I've been wondering if there's a way to modify it in Creation Kit or Xedit. I've dug through both CK, and Xedit, and have not discovered any way to increase belly capacity above 3. I'd thought it'd be as simple as going into CK, loading up the F4.esm, the F4vore.esm finding 000BellyCapacity, and changing the value to 40, then proceeding about my merry way.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:18 pm

You might wanna take those queries and quandaries over to the new thread linked to in the post right above yours.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DanalSalmon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Thank you
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game