FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby Rasati » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:21 am

Aril_Lisidmuthir wrote:Screenshots? Oooh I have a few I could share too! These are all what happens when the belly sliders are maxed out...

LunarCataphract wrote:http://sta.sh/21k1p4rocnop?edit=1

That links to a big album containing the ones I made last night~ The second shoot was a damn pain to set up... To think I spent a year studying photography just to make this...LIFE GOALS YEAH. Anywya I can verify that link is perfectly safe.

Oh yes. photography! You can always add your best screens to the image thread if you want.
Might advertise the Mod too ;)
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47717

(and don´t get me wrong, its fine you posted here too. The thread ain´t as active as it used to be and its always nice to show the mod is still activly played. :))
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby acualsims » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:44 am

Its been a while since I popped in, and saw that there has been some changes. However I did want to ask SelBleus one thing about his add-on which has kinda been bugging me. That is, would it be possible to make a second version of the add-on without the changes to the bellies being added/removed or what ever it was your add-on changed in that regard along with the shortened time? I'm asking this cause to me the time is a bit too short with your mod, and I know I can change the length of the time in-game but it doesn't stop the belly one from always being stuck to my character after its all said and done. I also don't want to uninstall the whole add-on cause I love the ability to add the vore effect to any weapon (even if guns won't make any sense) and the changed holo tape. And if your mod effects npcs then I have to say I like that as well The time and what ever change you made to the bellies were the only things I didn't like, and I did try setting them back to the mods vanilla numbers however the belly was still a problem for me as it cause me to break immersion every so often in order to console command it away.
acualsims
Been posting for a bit

Postby SelBles » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:00 pm

acualsims wrote:Its been a while since I popped in, and saw that there has been some changes. However I did want to ask SelBleus one thing about his add-on which has kinda been bugging me. That is, would it be possible to make a second version of the add-on without the changes to the bellies being added/removed or what ever it was your add-on changed in that regard along with the shortened time? I'm asking this cause to me the time is a bit too short with your mod, and I know I can change the length of the time in-game but it doesn't stop the belly one from always being stuck to my character after its all said and done. I also don't want to uninstall the whole add-on cause I love the ability to add the vore effect to any weapon (even if guns won't make any sense) and the changed holo tape. And if your mod effects npcs then I have to say I like that as well The time and what ever change you made to the bellies were the only things I didn't like, and I did try setting them back to the mods vanilla numbers however the belly was still a problem for me as it cause me to break immersion every so often in order to console command it away.

Ah. A simple fix for the belly issue is to Delete the belly called Vore-OnePreyDigest-6. If you don't, you will be stuck with this belly at all times. It's a strange quirk with the scripts required to stop NPC outfits resetting.

Also, the time can be changed so it effects all saves by changing the values in either XEdit or the CK with the .esp loaded. The readme for the most recent version of the mod provides the instructions on how to do it per save, but not specifics in the CK (although the value names are the same).

NPC vore is viable, but not implemented in the base version of my mod. You need the replacement .esp which I have attached to this post for easy retrieval (it can be found on an earlier post, with the most up-to-date version of my mod).

P.S. I am female. So I take a little offense to being referred to in male terminology. Use either His/Her, or the equally gender impartial It.

P.P.S. Running without the final belly really makes no difference functionally (the scaling wasn't smooth by any means anyway), especially when I personally downsized the belly meshes in the first place due to them being excessively large on my chars which are either fat or muscular (while the base sizes of bellies are built for the scrawny bodied). Not to mention my chars are all about 1.06 scale, so it makes sense having a smaller belly.
Attachments
R56s Fallout 4 Vore NPC Preds Addon.rar
README.
--Features--
-This addon gives a chance for Female Melee Raiders and Gunners to be able to vore you.
-There are NO edits to Vanilla content.
-Holotape backstory has been edited slightly to explain NPC vore.

--Install--
-First, install the main R56's Fallout 4 Vore mod.
-Install this addon's .esp over the one found in R56's Fallout 4 Vore mod.
-When asked to replace when installing, you MUST replace the .esp, but replacing the script isn't needed if you already have it.
(23.1 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby royderf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:40 pm

ik kan not mulite eat vore
royderf
New to the forum

Postby SelBles » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:08 pm

royderf wrote:ik kan not mulite eat vore

Erm? Translation please.

If English is not your main language, use your main language, at least then we can run it through the UT and get something closer to English than that.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kejpi » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:45 pm

My best Guess? Multi vore problém
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voraverit » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Hey has anyone encounter a glitch where you can't loot the items from your stomach?

It has been awhile since I used this mod, was this an intentional feature to prevent people from using it as a bag of holding?
Voraverit
Been posting for a bit

Postby SelBles » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Voraverit wrote:Hey has anyone encounter a glitch where you can't loot the items from your stomach?

It has been awhile since I used this mod, was this an intentional feature to prevent people from using it as a bag of holding?

No. It's not intentional, it's a bug with the Vanilla version.

However, Paperairplaneclip made scripts so that it works, which you can either download from him, or you can download as part of my more total overhaul. Both options require searching back through the thread.

Also, if using my mod, make sure it's the newest one I've uploaded. The older one had readme issues.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby SelBles » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Kejpi wrote:My best Guess? Multi vore problém

That would be my closest guess, but that is a broader subject than just one problem.

The way to find a solution is to test it multiple times, narrow down the fault, and if you can't fix it yourself, then pass all the information you have gathered on to someone who can.

Or you could ask a very vague question with no details of your problem and hope to get an answer that doesn't consist at best a response of "Details?" and at worst, a response of just 2 words made up of 7 letters, with 3 of them being F.

Remember. Nobody can help fix an issue, if they have no idea what the issue is.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cygni » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Do you think you can add support for AutoHotKey to be used, so players do not need to equip the vore "weapon?" Maybe add some sort of radial/selection menu to "activate" a certain vore type.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:34 pm

Maenethal wrote:Do you think you can add support for AutoHotKey to be used, so players do not need to equip the vore "weapon?" Maybe add some sort of radial/selection menu to "activate" a certain vore type.

I've been testing this exact thing. It's not as simple as just 'adding support' and it is glitchy as hell.

That said I might actually have a working proof of concept to share soon, I just need to make sure it actually, you know, works.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: FALLOUT VORE - CONTEXT ACTIVATION - ALPHA

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Okay, I've been trying on and off the last few weeks to get a context activator working for this mod. ie: 'DEVOUR(R)' instead of being restricted to just weapons.

This is a PROOF OF CONCEPT/MODDERS RESOURCE.

IT IS NOT 'FINISHED' AND IS OFFERED WITHOUT SUPPORT.

IT IS IN FACT IN MOST RESPECTS BROKEN AND IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH MODDING YOUR MODS DO NOT USE IT.

IF YOU ASK FOR 'HELP' WITH THIS YOU WILL BE LAUGHED AT.

Everyone else, take it, test it, open it and see what I've done and for goodness sake figure out how to make it work more elegantly because it has really pissed me off.

What works: Add your context activation perk by going into your character sheet and choosing the vore perk. You will notice it has two stars. This is because I added one of the low level additional vore perks as a test, if you have a spare vore perk point to spend, it might even let you upgrade it, but I have not tested it. Once you have activated your vore perk, Press R to eat hostiles when prompted.

What doesn't work: Anything else. Seriously. I tried very hard to get Non-lethal vore to work on a sort of contextual basis, based on whether an NPC was hostile or not, but it doesn't work, they just get digested instead of carried. I have about 8 different versions of this now and they are all broken in various hilarious ways. This is the simplest and least broken version, so that other modders can see what I've been talking about and maybe come up with a better way of doing this. New perk trees are impossible without a much better understanding of Flash, and i have barely touched the perk system at all in this copy.

- I used the vanilla 1.1 beta release with no other upgrades or patches to allow for a clean 'baseline' edit of the mod. I didn't even fix the spelling mistakes or rewrite the holotape contents to suit my headcanon (The Master will bring Unity, you are the Master Reborn by his Will and a modified FEV injection while you slept!).

Make sure you backup your /data folder before installing. I included the sources I edited (hopefully all of them, fingers crossed, there should only be a handful), so that the more talented folks can merge this with their own script and .ESP edits if desired.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AknvlG1KTIG5gfZINBidYn0ptBYMXw
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:22 am

Rasati wrote:
Aril_Lisidmuthir wrote:Screenshots? Oooh I have a few I could share too! These are all what happens when the belly sliders are maxed out...

LunarCataphract wrote:http://sta.sh/21k1p4rocnop?edit=1

That links to a big album containing the ones I made last night~ The second shoot was a damn pain to set up... To think I spent a year studying photography just to make this...LIFE GOALS YEAH. Anywya I can verify that link is perfectly safe.

Oh yes. photography! You can always add your best screens to the image thread if you want.
Might advertise the Mod too ;)
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47717

(and don´t get me wrong, its fine you posted here too. The thread ain´t as active as it used to be and its always nice to show the mod is still activly played. :))

Gasp! Someone replied <3 Thank you~ And I might post them there...maybe maybe not dunno~
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby LunarCataphract » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:29 am

Sideromelane wrote:Okay, I've been trying on and off the last few weeks to get a context activator working for this mod. ie: 'DEVOUR(R)' instead of being restricted to just weapons.

IT IS IN FACT IN MOST RESPECTS BROKEN AND IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH MODDING YOUR MODS DO NOT USE IT.

Everyone else, take it, test it, open it and see what I've done and for goodness sake figure out how to make it work more elegantly because it has really pissed me off.

What works: Add your context activation perk by going into your character sheet and choosing the vore perk. You will notice it has two stars. This is because I added one of the low level additional vore perks as a test, if you have a spare vore perk point to spend, it might even let you upgrade it, but I have not tested it. Once you have activated your vore perk, Press R to eat hostiles when prompted.

What doesn't work: Anything else. Seriously. I tried very hard to get Non-lethal vore to work on a sort of contextual basis, based on whether an NPC was hostile or not, but it doesn't work, they just get digested instead of carried. I have about 8 different versions of this now and they are all broken in various hilarious ways. This is the simplest and least broken version, so that other modders can see what I've been talking about and maybe come up with a better way of doing this. New perk trees are impossible without a much better understanding of Flash, and i have barely touched the perk system at all in this copy.

- I used the vanilla 1.1 beta release with no other upgrades or patches to allow for a clean 'baseline' edit of the mod. I didn't even fix the spelling mistakes or rewrite the holotape contents to suit my headcanon (The Master will bring Unity, you are the Master Reborn by his Will and a modified FEV injection while you slept!).

Make sure you backup your /data folder before installing. I included the sources I edited (hopefully all of them, fingers crossed, there should only be a handful), so that the more talented folks can merge this with their own script and .ESP edits if desired.

I am going to give this a go but may I ask how it works with controllers? I'm assuming we would need to map the R key to something on the remote? But you know..that may prove to be difficult.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby SelBles » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:01 am

LunarCataphract wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:Okay, I've been trying on and off the last few weeks to get a context activator working for this mod. ie: 'DEVOUR(R)' instead of being restricted to just weapons.

I am going to give this a go but may I ask how it works with controllers? I'm assuming we would need to map the R key to something on the remote? But you know..that may prove to be difficult.

Well. On Gamepad I would assume it's the same key as Reload and Hack Robot, which I have no clue what button that would be, having absolutely no desire to ever play another shooter on a Gamepad (I beat all 3 Half Life 2's on PS3, and when I replayed them on PC, they were much easier with Keyboard + Mouse). So find Reload, and it's probably that button, unless your rebound it, in which case it's probably the same as whatever Hack Robot is.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:38 am

SelBles wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:

Well. On Gamepad I would assume it's the same key as Reload and Hack Robot, which I have no clue what button that would be, having absolutely no desire to ever play another shooter on a Gamepad (I beat all 3 Half Life 2's on PS3, and when I replayed them on PC, they were much easier with Keyboard + Mouse). So find Reload, and it's probably that button, unless your rebound it, in which case it's probably the same as whatever Hack Robot is.

Understood. Thank you I shall give it a go now that I have the chance to. Real life can be such a chore eh? : P

Update: Having tried this I can confirm it works with mouse and keyboard but not controller.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:13 pm

Just popping in to make sure if it's normal for a two-prey belly to be perfectly round but 1- and 3-prey bellies have the forms of the prey in them.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:Just popping in to make sure if it's normal for a two-prey belly to be perfectly round but 1- and 3-prey bellies have the forms of the prey in them.

Normal
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:33 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:Just popping in to make sure if it's normal for a two-prey belly to be perfectly round but 1- and 3-prey bellies have the forms of the prey in them.

Yeah, it's totally normal.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am

So I have a question. I know swallowing animations are like either "never going to be a thing" or "ages away from being a thing" stage but...what about belly animations? I mean the Skyrim version had animated belly kicks and the like. Is that possible or?...
LunarCataphract
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game