FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby SelBles » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:42 am

Sideromelane wrote:
SelBles wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:The start of a proper perk system? You do good work Sidormelane! Really thanks...although one question I have, for yourself and everyone who has tried your mod, is thus: is it supposed to add EVERY stomach into your inventory? Or is that something on my end?

Ah, I can field that one. Sid has mentioned s/he used my variant of the scripts as a base, which fully support NPC vore without outfit resetting. However, due to the method in which this is done, the bellies MUST remain in the inventory as using the "removeitem" command will cause outfit resetting. As a result, go into the CK, open up Sid's .esp and make every Belly item Non-Playable (a simple checkbox) and set weight to 0. Also, remember to delete the belly called Vore-OnePreyDigest-6 from your meshes folder.

This is because Sid used the base .esp file, rather than my modified one. So you must manually perform the required changes for proper functionality. I will not give step by step instructions, it's not a path I want to go down. I'm not a living helpdesk afterall. If I were to use Sid's .esp, I would copy the records I changed in mine over Sid's via XEdit, but that is something you pick up as a mod author, not a casual user.

Also, NO. I will NOT be making a patched .esp. If you don't want to do any of the work yourself, then you should be glad some of us have given what we have.

I completely forgot about that SelBles thanks for the info. Will patch it for myself later, though having all of those bellies in inventory isn't an issue for me since i clearly havnt noticed lol.

Oh guys by the way before you 'fix' that bug, go ahead and transfer a few copies of your bellies into a container. Just do it.

You can equip them to armor displays and make companions wear them as clothing.

I guess once you have the armour/clothing you want, you never really go into that tab unless you are selling something.

One of the lower bellies had a heal on it as well (low enough so it didn't trigger during indigestion cycles (which I think WILL cause NPC outfits to reset as I never changed that script, so make sure to give companions you want able to vore the indigestion resistance perks so it doesn't happen often/at all, I may upload a fixed version of this script at some point, as well as a fix to my improved swallow calc script (it can cause issues in certain circumstances, only really noticeable on player)), not sure if it was 2 or 3. That was something I was amazed worked first time since it was just slapping the Lorenzo Heal effect on as an enchantment.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:19 pm

I did try to give the perk system in the special tree a go but I am unsure how it works. Is it meant to use vore points or normal perk points earned on levelling up? or does it require both?

That is aimed at...Sid is it yes? Yes it is...also for those who want the fix I made, it's very simple though so give the credit to the real heroes here, it is here attached to this.

Okay having given the Perk system you're working on a bit more of a test, although you probably know this already, pressing alt to cycle through the levels does nothing. Again you probably already know but figured I'd mention it. Additionally I can't actually put any points into the vore special stat beyond level one. Trying to put them into level two doesn't cause me to use up the perk point or advance up the tree.
Attachments
Sider_wip_with_belly_fix.zip
(134.91 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:06 pm

LunarCataphract wrote:I did try to give the perk system in the special tree a go but I am unsure how it works. Is it meant to use vore points or normal perk points earned on levelling up? or does it require both?

That is aimed at...Sid is it yes? Yes it is...also for those who want the fix I made, it's very simple though so give the credit to the real heroes here, it is here attached to this.

Okay having given the Perk system you're working on a bit more of a test, although you probably know this already, pressing alt to cycle through the levels does nothing. Again you probably already know but figured I'd mention it. Additionally I can't actually put any points into the vore special stat beyond level one. Trying to put them into level two doesn't cause me to use up the perk point or advance up the tree.

The perk tree is really broken at this point. I've been messing with various things but I think I'm hitting hard-coded limits now.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:07 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:I did try to give the perk system in the special tree a go but I am unsure how it works. Is it meant to use vore points or normal perk points earned on levelling up? or does it require both?

The perk tree is really broken at this point. I've been messing with various things but I think I'm hitting hard-coded limits now.

Okay...well I do hope you manage to make it work as an actual perk tree feature. Personally I am fine with either...anyway good luck?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Rasati » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:40 pm

i finally got my Fallout 4 up and running again, time to test the goodies!

Thank you Sideromelane for sharing your work. its always thrilling when something happens here :D

i think new Perks are something like the holy grail in Fallout 4 mods, i don´t think any fallout mod has ever managed to add new perks to the special chart. Replacing them might be more likely i guess. (you did that already with the VANS perk by the looks of it). Well... i just want to say, don´t wear yourself out over something so difficult. :)

(...)
so i tried the mod for the first time and started a completly new game for a clean slate. a few bugs i noticed.

1.) for some reason the last stage of belly never goes away after digesting. well, i enjoy a little pouch here and there and i think i should be able to remove the sloshing sounds when moving. though i caught myself crouching all the time, trying to trigger defecate like back in the old days. ;)

interestingly enough. the digestion progress ends properly and new prey can be swallowed and digested. just the last belly stage never really goes away.

2.) when attempting to devour dead bodies, they go in the belly, but their bodies do not disappear. they just keep lying around like nothing happened. (soul vore confirmed?)
((Edit: My bad. there just seems to be a delay on both dead and living targets to only "remove" their model when the swallowing act is successfull. enemies can not be swallow-locked anymore, but on successful swallows the delay can be very weird. (attacks raider -> runs away from raider as he opens fire -> a few seconds later they port in your belly)
((Edit2: The delay is actually growing on me. i made a habit to just pummel the enemy with punches until he is gone which helps with the immersion. Its more dangerous but there is actually some kind of struggle involved. would still be nice if dead bodies which are a guaranteed swallow would go down instantly though)

3.) i tried to shortcut and use (set 000PerkPoints to # and Vorelevel), but the ony perk available was first tier of increased acid potency. so that did not work. guess i will have to go out and actually level vore the normal way for further testing ;)
(Edit: It seems the perk system through tape is not functional in the current form, the perks still can be activated through console commands though.)

Personal resumee
: i was not able to find a lot of changes besides the rewritten Tape with the church of unity and the new delayed swallow mechanic on my playthrough. It is not recommended for new users as you will have to add your perks via console and make a few adjustements on the bellys in the creators kit.

(also i finally got around and installed the creation kit to attempt the belly fix myself. it didn´t resolve the issue with the persisting belly pouch sadly, but at least they don´t clutter the inventory anymore. Its kinda exhilarating to dig a little bit deeper into the mod. i don´t understand much of it, but at least sound edits and changed variables seem to be doable without any coding experience. maybe?)
Last edited by Rasati on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:42 pm

the smallest-stage belly remaining is perfectly normal. as the modders have pointed out many times, it's a workaround for a bug that resets outfits when npcs finish digestion
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:05 am

Rasati wrote:i finally got my Fallout 4 up and running again, time to test the goodies!

Thank you Sideromelane for sharing your work. its always thrilling when something happens here :D

i think new Perks are something like the holy grail in Fallout 4 mods, i don´t think any fallout mod has ever managed to add new perks to the special chart. Replacing them might be more likely i guess. (you did that already with the VANS perk by the looks of it). Well... i just want to say, don´t wear yourself out over something so difficult. :)

(...)
so i tried the mod for the first time and started a completly new game for a clean slate. a few bugs i noticed.

1.) for some reason the last stage of belly never goes away after digesting. well, i enjoy a little pouch here and there and i think i should be able to remove the sloshing sounds when moving. though i caught myself crouching all the time, trying to trigger defecate like back in the old days. ;)

interestingly enough. the digestion progress ends properly and new prey can be swallowed and digested. just the last belly stage never really goes away.

2.) when attempting to devour dead bodies, they go in the belly, but their bodies do not disappear. they just keep lying around like nothing happened. (soul vore confirmed?)
((Edit: My bad. there just seems to be a delay on both dead and living targets to only "remove" their model when the swallowing act is successfull. enemies can not be swallow-locked anymore, but on successful swallows the delay can be very weird. (attacks raider -> runs away from raider as he opens fire -> a few seconds later they port in your belly)

3.) i tried to shortcut and use (set 000PerkPoints to # and Vorelevel), but the ony perk available was first tier of increased acid potency. so that did not work. guess i will have to go out and actually level vore the normal way for further testing ;)

also i finally got around and installed the creation kit to attempt the belly fix myself. it didn´t resolve the issue with the persisting belly pouch sadly, but at least they don´t clutter the inventory anymore. Its kinda exhilarating to dig a little bit deeper into the mod. i don´t understand much of it, but at least sound edits and changed variables seem to be doable without any coding experience. maybe?

I'll point it out again, Delete the belly called Vore-OnePreyDigest-6. If you don't, you will be stuck with this belly at all times. It's a strange quirk with the scripts required to stop NPC outfits resetting.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rasati » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:19 am

SelBles wrote:I'll point it out again, Delete the belly called Vore-OnePreyDigest-6. If you don't, you will be stuck with this belly at all times. It's a strange quirk with the scripts required to stop NPC outfits resetting.

Ah, i see. Sorry for that. i will give that one a try. though i must say, it doesn´t bother me as much as i thought it would. the sloshing sound tied to the steps is more problematic but can also be removed. Thanks for the reminder.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:55 am

Rasati wrote:i finally got my Fallout 4 up and running again, time to test the goodies!

(...)

((Edit2: The delay is actually growing on me. i made a habit to just pummel the enemy with punches until he is gone which helps with the immersion. Its more dangerous but there is actually some kind of struggle involved. would still be nice if dead bodies which are a guaranteed swallow would go down instantly though)

(Edit: It seems the perk system through tape is not functional in the current form, the perks still can be activated through console commands though.)

Personal resumee
: i was not able to find a lot of changes besides the rewritten Tape with the church of unity and the new delayed swallow mechanic on my playthrough. It is not recommended for new users as you will have to add your perks via console and make a few adjustements on the bellys in the creators kit.

(also i finally got around and installed the creation kit to attempt the belly fix myself. it didn´t resolve the issue with the persisting belly pouch sadly, but at least they don´t clutter the inventory anymore. Its kinda exhilarating to dig a little bit deeper into the mod. i don´t understand much of it, but at least sound edits and changed variables seem to be doable without any coding experience. maybe?)

Thanks for the feedback, thats actually really helpful.

I should be fixing the perks in the holotape next time I refresh the folder in onedrive, unfortunately I've not had much free time to mess with anything lately.
It looks as if there is some kind of checksum goes on with the 'real' perk tree, deviating too far from the original perks causes... unpleasantness. I lost my perk tree completely for a few hours and at one point it was crashing my game on startup so it is quite sensitive.

My alternative plan is to append each vore perk to an already existing perk and make the vore levels based on your actual SPECIAL stats. The holotape shouldn't care in any case, I can swap out the requirements in that any time and ideally I would like to reduce the holotape to a lore fluff book and mod activator in any case.

By the way the holotape should be a drippable item now, i gave it a model and stuff so if you accidentally drop it out on the floor it shouldn't just vanish anymore.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:45 am

Rasati wrote:
SelBles wrote:I'll point it out again, Delete the belly called Vore-OnePreyDigest-6. If you don't, you will be stuck with this belly at all times. It's a strange quirk with the scripts required to stop NPC outfits resetting.

Ah, i see. Sorry for that. i will give that one a try. though i must say, it doesn´t bother me as much as i thought it would. the sloshing sound tied to the steps is more problematic but can also be removed. Thanks for the reminder.

Ah, that's just a case of removing the Footstep set in the CK. Which in my .esp it is, but since Sid used the Vanilla one it won't be.

I wonder if making it point to no model at all (removing the Armour Addon entry) would have the same effect without having to respond every time it comes up.

Also, sometimes Belly 2 will stick, but that's a brainfart in the script that happens only occasionally when loads of scripts are firing and is fixed by just eating something else.

At least FalloutVore is much easier to play around with than Skyrim's Devourment.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby magix2529 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:35 am

(Sorry for my english)

Thanks you for these mods !
You guys make an amazing work,
but I have a problem with the mod of SelBles (I think it was yours) : I can't delete the last belly (Vore-OnePreyDigest-6-v2). When I delete it, it no longer appears in the Outfit/Body list but in game, it's still there.
So I decided to change it and make the last step microscopic but when it was done, it's make a weird think in the belly of my character.
So pleaaaaseee explain me how to delete this last belly :(

Oh and one last thing, how do you have the holotape with your mod (R56)

And sorry for my english again :wink:
magix2529
New to the forum

Postby SelBles » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:10 am

magix2529 wrote:(Sorry for my english)

Thanks you for these mods !
You guys make an amazing work,
but I have a problem with the mod of SelBles (I think it was yours) : I can't delete the last belly (Vore-OnePreyDigest-6-v2). When I delete it, it no longer appears in the Outfit/Body list but in game, it's still there.
So I decided to change it and make the last step microscopic but when it was done, it's make a weird think in the belly of my character.
So pleaaaaseee explain me how to delete this last belly :(

Oh and one last thing, how do you have the holotape with your mod (R56)

And sorry for my english again :wink:

Here's the filepath.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Gat
In that folder, delete the mesh called Vore-OnePreyDigest-6.nif

The one you mentioned you deleted doesn't exist. This VoreBelly-OnePrey-v2.esp is the only one with a V2 in it's name, and should remain.

Also, Bodyslide files can remain, as they have fuck-all influence on Fallout 4, as they are only used by Bodyslide to build meshes.

By the sounds of it, you deleted the Bodyslide file for the belly, not the actual mesh.

Also, my version of the mod gives the holotape on startup like the base mod. Which means it goes away on entering the vault if used on a fresh save. Just use console to add it, it's called "Vore Config Tape", so type ( Help "Vore Config Tape" 0 ), then type ( player.additem [Whatever It's Code Is] 1 ).
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby magix2529 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:30 am

Thanks you !!! It's work !
magix2529
New to the forum

Postby SelBles » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:37 pm

magix2529 wrote:Thanks you !!! It's work !

When it comes to file names, it's all very precise. If it's not the exact one mentioned, it's probably not that one.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheGeekyDead » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:01 pm

I recently found this Mod, been using it and must say i love it!
My kitty character (mod) going around eating ppl XD.

Is it still being worked on? i would love to see more from it.
TheGeekyDead
New to the forum

Postby SelBles » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:50 pm

TheGeekyDead wrote:I recently found this Mod, been using it and must say i love it!
My kitty character (mod) going around eating ppl XD.

Is it still being worked on? i would love to see more from it.

By it's original creators. No.

By a few people on this forum (like me and Sideromelane), yes.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby TFman1491 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:40 am

The download for the mod is not working ATM is thar a working mirror.
TFman1491
New to the forum

Postby Athenile » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:44 pm

hey! i recently got into this and wanted to try this mod but seems the links are no longer useful, anyone know if theres mirrors or a reupload of where to get the files? thanks very much! :D
Athenile
New to the forum

Postby SelBles » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Links dead you say?
Afraid I can't help, since Ekas has a 2mb limit, and thanks to all the Textures/Sounds/Meshes, the file, even split into 5 parts, is way too big to be hosted on Ekas.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Athenile » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:45 pm

how about if anyone has it and would be kind enough to send the files thru another media :D i have discord and email if anyone doesnt mind to go thru the trouble ^^
Athenile
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game