FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby TheKinkyFox » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:11 pm

I'm not sure if it's just me but when I digest someone I only get the see "belly one alive" & "belly six". When it goes through the stages (Belly 5, 4, 3, 2 & 1) it says the're equipped but I can't see them.
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:54 pm

TheKinkyFox wrote:I'm not sure if it's just me but when I digest someone I only get the see "belly one alive" & "belly six". When it goes through the stages (Belly 5, 4, 3, 2 & 1) it says the're equipped but I can't see them.

You did not use bodyslide to build the models.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheKinkyFox » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:59 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
TheKinkyFox wrote:I'm not sure if it's just me but when I digest someone I only get the see "belly one alive" & "belly six". When it goes through the stages (Belly 5, 4, 3, 2 & 1) it says the're equipped but I can't see them.

You did not use bodyslide to build the models.

I did the whole batch build thing, I'll have another look at it and see if that's the problem.
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby sirclixalot » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Man, I have no rig capable of playing Fallout 4, much less modding it, but I love seeing these mods.

I eagerly await the first video footage of this mod in action!
sirclixalot
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:08 pm

Ok I got did the belly batch.The holotape is showing up. I even went into the vr world space. How do I actually eat someone though? I clicked on safe mod in the tape. I got all the devour options added. But im still confused as to starting it.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Gutlover wrote:Ok I got did the belly batch.The holotape is showing up. I even went into the vr world space. How do I actually eat someone though? I clicked on safe mod in the tape. I got all the devour options added. But im still confused as to starting it.

If you "activated" the vore experiment on the holotape, you should receive a weapon called "Devour Whole"
Any guesses on what that does? ;)
Last edited by paperairplaneclip on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheKinkyFox » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Now that I look at it, every other vore belly has my CustomCBBEBody preset, but VoreBelly-Size1, 2 & 3 don't have any presets at all. Would this be the cause of my problems?
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Thanks.I found it.But how do I digest someone or get eating by somebody else? I have too many vault dwellers and would like to get rid of a few.Digesting them would be a cool way to do it.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Gutlover wrote:Thanks.I found it.But how do I digest someone or get eating by somebody else?

By default, once you swallow someone, they should be digested automatically. If you enabled manual digestion, you can digest them from the holotape menu or from the digest item in the aid section of your inv.
The swallow weapon, as stated by RedBlue, is not yet implemented in the leveled list, so in order to be swallowed, you will have to edit some weapons in the CK yourself to make them work as a swallow weapon.
Or you could add it to the leveled list yourself :gulp:
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Got it working! Do you plan on adding any swallowing/regurgitating animations like Devourment has?
Last edited by Gutlover on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheKinkyFox » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:39 pm

It seems that bodyslide isn't picking up on the "VoreBellyM-1-0_digest1, 2, 3, 4 & 5" meshes. It picks up on the other meshes, but those ones.
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lutt » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:45 pm

TheKinkyFox wrote:It seems that bodyslide isn't picking up on the "VoreBellyM-1-0_digest1, 2, 3, 4 & 5" meshes. It picks up on the other meshes, but those ones.

I'm having the same problem. Any way to fix this?
Lutt
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheKinkyFox » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:51 pm

I'm currently digging through the fallout vore mod files and I found that the meshes I've stated don't have "OSD" files to go with them. The other meshes have OSD files and the're in the bodyslide presets, but the other meshes don't. Is this why I can't access those meshes in bodyslide?
Last edited by TheKinkyFox on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Gutlover wrote:Got it working! Do you plan on adding any swallowing/regurgitating animations like Devourment has?

Please read Redblue's post, your question was already answered to
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DjConnorJ » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:09 pm

Does anyone have any screenshots of the mod?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Sorry about that.Didnt see that. My bad.

The only bug ive run across is that only the one person belly shows up and im not getting any of the digestion variants. Other than that it works fine and the other bellies aren't a big deal for me anyway.Just glad I have a working version of the mod. Ill try running the batch again later to see if I missed a couple.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lutt » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Gutlover wrote:Sorry about that.Didnt see that. My bad.

The only bug ive run across is that only the one person belly shows up and im not getting any of the digestion variants. Other than that it works fine and the other bellies aren't a big deal for me anyway.Just glad I have a working version of the mod. Ill try running the batch again later to see if I missed a couple.

Apparently a few people's bodyslides aren't picking up on the other mesh files.
Lutt
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheKinkyFox » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Jeeshua wrote:
Gutlover wrote:Sorry about that.Didnt see that. My bad.

Apparently a few people's bodyslides aren't picking up on the other mesh files.

I even tried manually adding the meshes into the bodyslide presets, but I think you need the osd files as well, which aren't in the mod files. :(
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonlord » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Okay I seem to be having trouble getting the mod installed, I got everything into CBBE and everything, but the game does not seem to want to give me my holotape. I think it's because I'm not putting the scripting files in the right place, where are they suppose to go?
Dragonlord
Participator

Postby puck5 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:57 pm

For CBBE and Bodyslide do I just copy and paste the folders into my Fallout 4 data folder or is there more of a complex process here?
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game