FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby SelBles » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:46 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:I know It isn't magic (Although it seems like it sometimes)

But I just have trouble understanding sometimes, thank you for explaining though
^-^

The only thing I hope is if they release the mod, That it doesn't replace some of the perks That I generally like that nobody else does..

Waterboy/girl, Ghouish xP

Aqua[GENDER] is a perk I like as well, but many seem to hate despite the fact that without it any encounter with water is going to give you heavy rads. It's particularly useful in Far Harbour, especially when doing DiMA's quests that have you retrieve the marine armour.

Ghoulish is one I've never seen people complain against. Combine it with Solar Powered, and during day, rads not only don't harm you, but they HEAL you (Ghoulish makes rads heal, Solar Powered makes sunlight remove rads.

General ones I never bother with are Nerd Rage, VANS, Strong Back (I console myself something like 5000 carry weight so I don't have to dump my crap at a settlement every 5 seconds), Pickpocket, Night Person (I find the Night Vision part of it more annoying than helpful), Concentrated Fire, Lead Belly, Chem Resistant, Adamantium Skeleton (useful early on, but damn near useless later since your limbs become pretty much uncrippable anyway at high levels), Attack Dog (never use Dog), Chemist, Mysterious Stranger (never liked that mechanic, although I didn't mind Miss Fortune in NV, mainly because she wasn't a cheap kill), Idiot Savant (IF you haven't got a sound replacer for it, because fucking hell the default sound is dumb), Grim Reaper's Sprint.

Honestly, I have no idea which Sin has replaced, although if I was a betting woman, I would bet on VANS.

Also, fun fact with Radiation. Pure Radiation (like the Gamma Gun) CANNOT kill you while you are using Buffout. But the second it wears off, you're dead if you haven't cured it. I found this out while trying to swipe a skill mag from a CoA stronghold.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:26 am

SelBles wrote:
RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:I know It isn't magic (Although it seems like it sometimes)

But I just have trouble understanding sometimes, thank you for explaining though
^-^

The only thing I hope is if they release the mod, That it doesn't replace some of the perks That I generally like that nobody else does..

Aqua[GENDER] is a perk I like as well, but many seem to hate despite the fact that without it any encounter with water is going to give you heavy rads. It's particularly useful in Far Harbour, especially when doing DiMA's quests that have you retrieve the marine armour.

Ghoulish is one I've never seen people complain against. Combine it with Solar Powered, and during day, rads not only don't harm you, but they HEAL you (Ghoulish makes rads heal, Solar Powered makes sunlight remove rads.

General ones I never bother with are Nerd Rage, VANS, Strong Back (I console myself something like 5000 carry weight so I don't have to dump my crap at a settlement every 5 seconds), Pickpocket, Night Person (I find the Night Vision part of it more annoying than helpful), Concentrated Fire, Lead Belly, Chem Resistant, Adamantium Skeleton (useful early on, but damn near useless later since your limbs become pretty much uncrippable anyway at high levels), Attack Dog (never use Dog), Chemist, Mysterious Stranger (never liked that mechanic, although I didn't mind Miss Fortune in NV, mainly because she wasn't a cheap kill), Idiot Savant (IF you haven't got a sound replacer for it, because fucking hell the default sound is dumb), Grim Reaper's Sprint.

Honestly, I have no idea which Sin has replaced, although if I was a betting woman, I would bet on VANS.

Also, fun fact with Radiation. Pure Radiation (like the Gamma Gun) CANNOT kill you while you are using Buffout. But the second it wears off, you're dead if you haven't cured it. I found this out while trying to swipe a skill mag from a CoA stronghold.

I dont actually control what gets replaced. It seems to be random with a few rules depending on the prerequisite SPECIAL stat. And i dont think anything is even getting replaced. Just hidden underneath other perks because I'm trying to put 8 perks in a row only 7 slots wide. It's not functional enough to replace as the perks seem to get shuffled every time the game starts, the originals have a 'set' place they default to but new ones are randomly shuffled under or over the originals.

On the other hand, I have decompiled the menu and am trying to add a whole new column just for vore. It's purely my lack of experience with flash that is stopping me here. I already did all the work needed in CK to test this thing.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
SelBles wrote:

^-^

I dont actually control what gets replaced. It seems to be random with a few rules depending on the prerequisite SPECIAL stat. And i dont think anything is even getting replaced. Just hidden underneath other perks because I'm trying to put 8 perks in a row only 7 slots wide. It's not functional enough to replace as the perks seem to get shuffled every time the game starts, the originals have a 'set' place they default to but new ones are randomly shuffled under or over the originals.

On the other hand, I have decompiled the menu and am trying to add a whole new column just for vore. It's purely my lack of experience with flash that is stopping me here. I already did all the work needed in CK to test this thing.

That's just bizarre, I would never have guessed they randomly move around when it starts. Their position must be coded into the Flash file, rather than anything in-game.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Hey now, they tried to make VANS more useful... Rank 2 gives you a +2 to Perception. Yeah, OK... VANS isn't that great. Unless you've maxed out your Perception stat and want two more points I suppose?
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:41 pm

[quote="SelBles"

That's just bizarre, I would never have guessed they randomly move around when it starts. Their position must be coded into the Flash file, rather than anything in-game.[/quote]

It's not really 'random' as such, it is generated on startup. VANS for example is levelled from your Intelligence SPECIAL stat. Which is why it is underneath the Intelligence Training SPECIAL stat. But since there is a limit to the number of same-level items in each column, any new perks that share a SPECIAL level prerequisite will sit on top of it and hide it. For example, if I make a vore perk that has an Int 1 as a requirement it will replace VANS in the list (maybe, this is the random part that I don't quite understand) - But if the vore skill has a requirment of Int2, then VANS level 1 will hide the Vore perk.

It's actually quite clever, and if I could figure out the rules, and work out a balanced system, I could probably piggyback the vore skills on the standard ones and oooooohhhhh epiphany, I think I need to test this...
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:46 pm

Sideromelane wrote:[quote="SelBles"

That's just bizarre, I would never have guessed they randomly move around when it starts. Their position must be coded into the Flash file, rather than anything in-game.

It's not really 'random' as such, it is generated on startup. VANS for example is levelled from your Intelligence SPECIAL stat. Which is why it is underneath the Intelligence Training SPECIAL stat. But since there is a limit to the number of same-level items in each column, any new perks that share a SPECIAL level prerequisite will sit on top of it and hide it. For example, if I make a vore perk that has an Int 1 as a requirement it will replace VANS in the list (maybe, this is the random part that I don't quite understand) - But if the vore skill has a requirment of Int2, then VANS level 1 will hide the Vore perk.

It's actually quite clever, and if I could figure out the rules, and work out a balanced system, I could probably piggyback the vore skills on the standard ones and oooooohhhhh epiphany, I think I need to test this...[/quote]

Ah, so position in the list is determined by the SPECIAL required, while if it replaces or not seems random. It seems then that Vore perks would need their own SPECIAL type value if a new column were to be added so that it could use that to order them. The position may not be randomised if another row were added to the chart as the randomisation may be caused by only having 10 amounts of slots, while 11 items in a 10 slot column may cause it to randomly choose to drop one.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby SelBles » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:54 pm

Aril_Lisidmuthir wrote:Hey now, they tried to make VANS more useful... Rank 2 gives you a +2 to Perception. Yeah, OK... VANS isn't that great. Unless you've maxed out your Perception stat and want two more points I suppose?

But Perception is kinda a useless SPECIAL stat on it's own, as VATS cannot be pushed past 95% accuracy (well, technically it can, a crit with a hitscan weapon will ALWAYS connect as long as VATS has a 1% or more chance) and still can miss at 95% accuracy quite a lot. The degree at which unnaturally high perception really helps is typically beyond the range of most weapons anyway. Plus, it still requires 2 Perk points to get, which could just be put in the Perception SPECIAL perk instead which would unlock further perks.

I honestly cannot think of a more useless perk than VANS. A few come close, but none are overall as bad as most other bad ones have situational uses.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:43 am

SelBles wrote:Plus, it still requires 2 Perk points to get, which could just be put in the Perception SPECIAL perk instead which would unlock further perks.

I honestly cannot think of a more useless perk than VANS. A few come close, but none are overall as bad as most other bad ones have situational uses.

Well if you've already got 10 Perception and you want to hit your targets from a longer range... you do know stats can beyond 10.
It's useless but hey they tried to make it more appealing to those who want to max out their stats and want to save the Bobblehead for when they're at 10.

But yeah VANS could be better used in say eating things. Although Cannibalism works too; honestly I would actually use that perk if it did involve soft vore or something.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:09 am

SelBles wrote:

It's actually quite clever, and if I could figure out the rules, and work out a balanced system, I could probably piggyback the vore skills on the standard ones and oooooohhhhh epiphany, I think I need to test this...

Ah, so position in the list is determined by the SPECIAL required, while if it replaces or not seems random. It seems then that Vore perks would need their own SPECIAL type value if a new column were to be added so that it could use that to order them. The position may not be randomised if another row were added to the chart as the randomisation may be caused by only having 10 amounts of slots, while 11 items in a 10 slot column may cause it to randomly choose to drop one.[/quote]

Well thats where I got to and hit a wall, because the flash file is, to my limited experience with adobe flash, mind bogglingly complex.

I have actually created a new SPECIAL for Vore, in the CK and the mod ryns quite happily, but without a new column in the level sheet I cannot display them and therefore cannot add points to them.

I've decided to try piggybacking the vore levels on the Agility SPECIAL as an interim solution but my test so far has merely broken my level sheet, so I need to debug that and figure out what went wrong. I might be able to spread the vore levels out among the SPECIAL stats so that strength 3 has vore level 3 and agility 4 has vore level 4 etc but i want to prove the concept with the agility stat first to reduce the variables.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KHAN1997 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:47 am

waiting
KHAN1997
New to the forum

Postby SelBles » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:33 am

Sideromelane wrote:
SelBles wrote:

Ah, so position in the list is determined by the SPECIAL required, while if it replaces or not seems random. It seems then that Vore perks would need their own SPECIAL type value if a new column were to be added so that it could use that to order them. The position may not be randomised if another row were added to the chart as the randomisation may be caused by only having 10 amounts of slots, while 11 items in a 10 slot column may cause it to randomly choose to drop one.

Well thats where I got to and hit a wall, because the flash file is, to my limited experience with adobe flash, mind bogglingly complex.

I have actually created a new SPECIAL for Vore, in the CK and the mod ryns quite happily, but without a new column in the level sheet I cannot display them and therefore cannot add points to them.

I've decided to try piggybacking the vore levels on the Agility SPECIAL as an interim solution but my test so far has merely broken my level sheet, so I need to debug that and figure out what went wrong. I might be able to spread the vore levels out among the SPECIAL stats so that strength 3 has vore level 3 and agility 4 has vore level 4 etc but i want to prove the concept with the agility stat first to reduce the variables.[/quote]

I get the feeling Flash is like Blender, mind boggling to learn, but quite easy once learnt. Which means progress is going to be slow to non-existant.

I've personally only ever used Photoshop and whatever Adobe's vector graphic program is called, and I found them both awkward to use, not least because they had really weird keybinds. E.G. Copy is normally Ctrl + C, but in Photoshop it is F3.

Just throwing an idea out, would totally removing a perk (maybe by setting an impossible requirement, like 20 in it's SPECIAL) and then having a Vore Perk with the same requirments as it used to have work reliably?
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:47 am

SelBles wrote:
Just throwing an idea out, would totally removing a perk (maybe by setting an impossible requirement, like 20 in it's SPECIAL) and then having a Vore Perk with the same requirments as it used to have work reliably?

Breaks the whole level screen. I wanted the vore SPECIAL to run up to 15 and the entire thing shat a brick over it. You can boost your SPECIALs past 10 sure but the level screen itself is hard coded to only allow 10 to be added even if it can display higher values due to other perks, items or mods.
Still looking into it, but I would strongly encourage others to play with this concept too. I only needed to edit a stub scriot not any main scriots and all else has been CK so far. Maybe a fresh set of eyes will work out a faster/simpler methid for making this fully functional.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
SelBles wrote:

Breaks the whole level screen. I wanted the vore SPECIAL to run up to 15 and the entire thing shat a brick over it. You can boost your SPECIALs past 10 sure but the level screen itself is hard coded to only allow 10 to be added even if it can display higher values due to other perks, items or mods.
Still looking into it, but I would strongly encourage others to play with this concept too. I only needed to edit a stub scriot not any main scriots and all else has been CK so far. Maybe a fresh set of eyes will work out a faster/simpler methid for making this fully functional.

So anything over 10 is bad, what about 0? (Although even if it doesn't shit itself, this probably won't do anything about the problem).

I'm wondering if the best way would be to bypass the vanilla perks menu by adding a secondary perks menu that is full of Vore and blank perks. But I'm guessing the perks menu is hardcoded in such a way this isn't really possible.

I'm also thinking that since Perk Points are just a value (can't remember if they are Global or Actor), maybe a dedicated Perks holotape (that isn't as janky as the default one) would serve as a stop gap measure.

I'm also tempted to rework the default holotape scripts so that when you have the perk, it no longer shows in the holotape, but I am not really well versed enough in Papyrus for that, most of my pre-Bethesda scripting knowledge came from Lua (or something they claimed to be Lua, and NO, I will not mention what it was, as it's a sore spot as it's something I used to love, before the devs totally ruined it) which had things like OR arguments, which Beth-Papyrus doesn't seem to have. Maybe, an If "player has perk" else "show perk in menu" would work?

P.S. Is this vaguely valid for an Or like scenario?
If [Condition1]
ElseIf [Condition2]
ElseIf [Condition3]
[Result]
Else
EndIf

Lua (or whatever the fuck I knew) would be something like this (this still probably isn't 100% right, may be EndIf, haven't used it since about 2013)...

If [Condition1] or [Condition2] or [Condition3] Then
[Result]
End
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:46 pm

SelBles wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:
SelBles wrote:

So anything over 10 is bad, what about 0? (Although even if it doesn't shit itself, this probably won't do anything about the problem).

I'm wondering if the best way would be to bypass the vanilla perks menu by adding a secondary perks menu that is full of Vore and blank perks. But I'm guessing the perks menu is hardcoded in such a way this isn't really possible.

I'm also thinking that since Perk Points are just a value (can't remember if they are Global or Actor), maybe a dedicated Perks holotape (that isn't as janky as the default one) would serve as a stop gap measure.

I'm also tempted to rework the default holotape scripts so that when you have the perk, it no longer shows in the holotape, but I am not really well versed enough in Papyrus for that, most of my pre-Bethesda scripting knowledge came from Lua (or something they claimed to be Lua, and NO, I will not mention what it was, as it's a sore spot as it's something I used to love, before the devs totally ruined it) which had things like OR arguments, which Beth-Papyrus doesn't seem to have. Maybe, an If "player has perk" else "show perk in menu" would work?

P.S. Is this vaguely valid for an Or like scenario?
If [Condition1]
ElseIf [Condition2]
ElseIf [Condition3]
[Result]
Else
EndIf

Lua (or whatever the fuck I knew) would be something like this (this still probably isn't 100% right, may be EndIf, haven't used it since about 2013)...

If [Condition1] or [Condition2] or [Condition3] Then
[Result]
End

Homeworld 2 had the most amazing music though...
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Homeworld 2 had the most amazing music though...

Not Homeworld 2, more build whatever shit you wanted thing, but you do not speak it's name anymore, in the hope that it and it's toxic community will die. It also had a terrible policy of NEVER going back on an update, even if it was universally hated like some were.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:26 pm

"... And if anyone was going to shape the Fallout 4 fourm.. Sideromelane and SelBles already had dibs.."

-A Part of the Old World Blues outro from Fallout New Vegas
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Aril_Lisidmuthir wrote:Screenshots? Oooh I have a few I could share too! These are all what happens when the belly sliders are maxed out...

Rac0r wrote:Was able to snap some sweet screenshots, so I wanted to share for fun... ^-^

May I ask where you two got those poses from? :O
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:24 pm

Found it on the Fallout 4 Nexus. Look up Poses. It's probably one of those.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:48 am

Okay thanks~ I did actually find them myself.....or something just as good. Having found the poses I made these~

http://sta.sh/21k1p4rocnop?edit=1

That links to a big album containing the ones I made last night~ The second shoot was a damn pain to set up... To think I spent a year studying photography just to make this...LIFE GOALS YEAH. Anywya I can verify that link is perfectly safe.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby cheese130 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Sideromelane wrote:So after some late night screwing around I have worked out the following:

Weapons for eating people is dumb, I have stolen the script from the cannibalism perk to make eating someone as easy as 'Devour! (R)'.

Vore now carries the same risks as cannibalism.

I'm working on making the prompt contextual - non-hostiles get a non-lethal swallow option, hostiles get the lethal one. I actually have this working, it's just the hostile/non-hostile part thats sticking right now. Was too tired to read the functions last night but I worked it out this morning.

I can, at will, add the vore perks to the real perk tree and attach them to the SPECIAL attributes. I suspect i can even add a new SPECIAL attribute just for vore levels but i need to iron out some bugs first.

All this means I will be able to throw away the holotape, potentially rewrite the backstory and give the whole thing a different approach.

- I'm not particularly interested in sharing this, I just want to let people (other modders) know it is possible and easy to completely ditch the current approach using a holotape etc and replace it with something that somewhat resembles the 'shout' mechanism of Skyrim. If i do release it, i'll be ignoring any requests for support.

Shout mechanics still exist in Fallout 4, the back-end is still there it's merely the interface that is gone. I think I can fix that too.

The bones of this mod are completely solid, the only restrictions on it are the willingness for anyone to mess with it, and the horrorshow that is Bethesdas creation kit.

Edit: I need to learn to edit SWF files, which is going to take a few days just to work out. Currently stuck trying to add the Vore levels as a SPECIAL item and the vore based perks as additional to that menu. But the whole levelup menu is built into a Flash file for some insane reason so I have some learning to do.

And I might lose interest at any random moment.

so are you still working on this and any update on it?
i dont mean to rush you or anything like that ^^; just curious
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game