FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:30 am

hibbyjibby wrote:Well 0Anesthetic4u, it's quite a few. If you know how to search for specific words using your browser, look for posts by Saaeder. He's the one who uploaded the files I've mentioned. They were uploaded QUITE awhile ago, so yes you'll need to do a bit of digging. But, you know the person who posted them atleast so, I do hope it cuts down on any manhunting of the mods.

Exactly the most helpfull kind of information.

Now I don't have to scoure page after page.

Thankyou.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:14 am

Still no Power armor addon...
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jellman » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:11 am

how about a roleplay addon first?
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby MashterPotato » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:37 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Still no Power armor addon...

Not to be a dream-killer, but sudden expansion on the scale found here would be extremely difficult (if not, impossible) to contain within a metallic, reinforced, armoured frame.

Plus, it feels like power armour was removed on purpose, just saying.
MashterPotato
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:59 am

Welp i just spent the last 2 hours looking at the progress and grabbing the mods and gata say you guys are doing great progress and ps the search engine can be used to find mods and stuff but i don't know what i was looking for so it's useless and it's so much more handy and better for everyone if you do your first page like kongpow does his he even gives ya recommendations so that's nice basicly im just saying if you ever have free time you should oh and i do hope you guys do pass on that thing from skyrim where you could carry on as the person or thing that digested you it was like my favorite thing about it also its now 6 am and im going to bed bye byes
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby LPWolfiLP » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:14 am

Is someone being able to upload a link from paperairplaneclip deadly predators?

paperairplaneclip wrote:
Hey what's up everyone!
I'm back again with a new version of deadly predators!

Here I upload my files, I wanted to make this as an addon to the regular version so that it would be easy to upgrade, but since the main FalloutVore.esp isn't a Master file, I couldn't.(Redblue is it possible to release the next version as a master? Or is there a way to create a mod based on another without the main file being a master?)

Here's what this file does:

•Fixes the manual digestion

•Fixes the item glitch

•Gives the following weapons vore abilites, even to NPCs
-Tire Iron
-Lead Pipe
-Pool Cue
-Machete
-Bare hands/unarmed for humans
-Switchblade
-Knife
-Knuckles
(Think that's it, I might've missed a few, but eh, you'll notice it when you get swallowed whole xD)

•Fixes the loading issue with being swallowed by NPCs

•When you are swallowed and killed by the pred, you basically get stuck in the predator's gut, you have no more chance of escaping and your only way to keep playing is to reload a game. Unless you want to watch your pred go about their lives with you in their tummy, knowing you're in there forever xD IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU REACH THE STAGE WHERE YOU HAVE STOPPED STRUGGLING, IF YOU RELOAD A GAME, YOU MUST TYPE IN THE CONSOLE "tdetect" WITHOUT THE QUOTES, OTHERWISE, NPCS WILL NOT AGGRO YOU

•It makes NPCs' stomach very strong... you really don't want to go in there when you're low on health, or you might never see the light of day again. (This adds a lovely suspense element in survival, where you ACTUALLY have to be scared of predators even when you're high level <3)
•The above does NOT affect the player's stomach damage, so as not to make this mod OP

•MORE IMPORTANTLY: It also... uuuuuh.... turns the Shishkebab into a two-handed-weapon-because-I-was-playing-around-and-forgot-this-was-on-the-vore-esp-ooooops

I think that's pretty much everything, you guys be sure to let me know if you run into a bug! Keep on eating! Or, well, being eaten in this case :gulp:

INSTALLATION:
Step 1: Slap the content of the zip in the date folder on top of the existing v1.1 mod
Step 2: Dun. Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xahfajsn9mm7o ... .1.7z?dl=0
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:26 pm

thanks alot i was worried when i found them finally but they were down also here ya go wolfflip these both work
nooneudknow wrote:Mirrors for people who can't find paperairplaneclip's add-ons including the patch that allows the camera to follow npcs while you digest.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b7obmkm0e ... rs_V1.1.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fkosumosw ... tScript.7z
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby MashterPotato » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:55 am

SelBles wrote:-Added a legendary effect "Vorish" that can be applied to any weapon (assuming you have a mod that makes the slot moddable). Use self restraint and apply this to Melee only, gunshots causing vore is rather silly (although can be explained with energy weapons as a teleport gun) and can make combat awkward.

I do feel like i'm becoming a bit Too obsessed over this, but the other features of the original mod don't really appeal to me and the files inside the mod are difficult to figure out. so if you could show what files access the feature listed above, i'd really appreciate it.
thanks for listening.
MashterPotato
New to the forum

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:50 pm

MashterPotato wrote:

Not to be a dream-killer, but sudden expansion on the scale found here would be extremely difficult (if not, impossible) to contain within a metallic, reinforced, armoured frame.

"Plus , it feels like power armour was removed on purpose, just saying."

Removed from what..? Base mod or..?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MashterPotato » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:27 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:
MashterPotato wrote:

"Plus , it feels like power armour was removed on purpose, just saying."

Removed from what..? Base mod or..?

The base mod.
although. you've now made me curious in what the 'what' was.
MashterPotato
New to the forum

Postby acualsims » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:42 pm

MashterPotato wrote:

Logically I some what agree, eating someone or something while in Power armor seems out there, but so is vore as a whole so we can kind of throw common sense out the window. Besides even if its not in the main mod just yet, you can still eat people while in power armor with the deadly predators add-on, just grab a weapon with the ability and start swinging, you don't even need to worry about enemy preds when in the armor because at the moment none of them can eat metal, unless they are linked to your skill which would mean so long as you can't eat metal they can't either. Unfortunately I don't know which one is right between the two.
acualsims
Been posting for a bit

Postby stuffofthings8 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Any chance we'll see deathclaws in this?
stuffofthings8
New to the forum

Postby RiggsEclipse » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:06 pm

So how difficult would it be to make it so smaller creatures take up less capacity in your stomach? Like a blood bug or a molerat are much smaller than a human so maybe they'd only account for .5 of a capacity point. So technically you could eat six molerats if you have maximum capacity. The model would still remain at 1 fullness even if you only have one molerat inside, that way you dont need to make models for each individual level. Heck maybe go further and since bloodbugs are very spindly they only account for .25 of a capacity point or a bloatfly as well. Like is that at all feasible? Sorry for the long winded explanation lol
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Well.. I mean I don't like The ability addons because I just sort of want the vore mod to be SIDE to Fallout 4.. Not to play just for the vore mod.. Heck, it is mostly just a quality of life thing if there was a power armour mod or something.. Like "Vore hatch" or.. "Strechymesh" idk..

Also: Again.. Vore wouldn't be possible like.. period.. If Robot vore exists then it wouldn't be much of a strech (Hehehe puns) To say that Power armor stuff could.. work..
Last edited by RossTheEmeraldFox on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wirvla » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:14 am

Hi i'm completely new to bouth Fallout and modding. But since i just got Fallout 4 might as well experience it with some :gulp: . But because i'm new to this i have no idea where to find CBBE and Bodyslide. to be honest i don't even know what they are.
So i guess what i'm trying to say is... If anyone can make an guide for idiots or at least give me a link to where i can find what i need for the mod i'd really appreciate it.
Wirvla
New to the forum

Postby Absentia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:47 am

Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wirvla » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:54 pm

Thanks <3
Wirvla
New to the forum

Postby Wirvla » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:58 am

Probably just me being stupid again but.. is it possible to get the NPCs to eat you? ^^;
Wirvla
New to the forum

Postby SelBles » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:56 am

Ok. Not been here for a while, so all of my responses in one post.

1. @RossTheEmeraldFox Power Armour Vore IS supported (belly shows up and everything) in the base mod, but since the default Vore Item is of the "Unarmed" type it cannot be used in PA. As a result, either use my tweaked mod and apply the legendary effect "Vorish" to whatever weapon you want, or use the mod by Paperairplaneclip that adds the effect to various Melee weapons and then use them.
2. @MashterPotato The Vorish effect is part of the .esp file of my mod, which also contains the Weightless/Not Visible In Inventory Bellies and the re-written Holotape. The scripts contain the changes that make NPC vore more viable, as well as the Female Only (the way it should be) parts.
3. @Damedaa Yes and No. They have to have a weapon with the Vore scripts on it (default is only the Unarmed Swallow given to the PC, but tweaked versions of the mod by Paperairplaneclip and myself have it on other weapons (or as an addable Legendary Effect in my mod's case)). With the default scripts, it isn't exactly user friendly either, but Paperairplaneclip also fixed this.

Does this all help?
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wirvla » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:37 am

SelBles wrote:Ok. Not been here for a while, so all of my responses in one post.

3. @Damedaa Yes and No. They have to have a weapon with the Vore scripts on it (default is only the Unarmed Swallow given to the PC, but tweaked versions of the mod by Paperairplaneclip and myself have it on other weapons (or as an addable Legendary Effect in my mod's case)). With the default scripts, it isn't exactly user friendly either, but Paperairplaneclip also fixed this.

Does this all help?

It does help. Thank you very much~
But now i'm wondering if anyone have a download links for the script and maybe some guide that explains how it works >.<
(( Also i first read it as "yes" to "Probably just me being stupid again" and "no" to "is it possible to get the NPCs to eat you?" )) =w=
Wirvla
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game