FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby bazzelito » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:25 pm

when do they realese the full vore mod to fallout 4 ?
bazzelito
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:22 pm

bazzelito wrote:when do they realese the full vore mod to fallout 4 ?

The mod has been available publicly out for a good ~6 months
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Well.. I mean.. When telling someones gender what else do you have to go by besides avatar appearance, No?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:40 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Well.. I mean.. When telling someones gender what else do you have to go by besides avatar appearance, No?

So that make me a... uh... oh snap ^^;
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornim » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:18 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Well.. I mean.. When telling someones gender what else do you have to go by besides avatar appearance, No?

Because I'm totally Zombie Slash.

Rock on!
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby hibbyjibby » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:20 am

And I am CLEARLY a cat head/man, something analogous to KIRRAH QUEEN then, huh?

Honestly that sounds pretty rad to me. I have no complaints. After all, I just want to live a quiet life in such a beautiful DUWANG.

Chew.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:49 pm

I guess it maybe is harder to tell when it is something like an object *CHOUGHPLANEOFPAPERCHOUGH* xD
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Also.. Can someone direct me to the belly item grab fix? D.. Do I take a right at page 41 maybe..?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Squidpad » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:39 pm

hibbyjibby wrote:

Honestly that sounds pretty rad to me. I have no complaints. After all, I just want to live a quiet life in such a beautiful DUWANG.

Chew.

never thought i'd find a fellow jojo fan here of all places
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby hibbyjibby » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:22 am

CaptainCow16 wrote:
hibbyjibby wrote:

Chew.

never thought i'd find a fellow jojo fan here of all places

BITES ZAH DUSTO. KIRRAH QUEEN, DAISAN NO BAKUDAN.

Jojokes, man.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:22 pm

hibbyjibby wrote:BITES ZAH DUSTO. KIRRAH QUEEN, DAISAN NO BAKUDAN.

Jojokes, man.

THIS IS ZA WORLDU! WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY.

:P Make that another here.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:24 pm

Seriously, I need directions...

Like.. To that fix.. ;~;
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dantersn » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:35 am

seems like after vore the camera won't follow the pred, what gives? even installed the PAC patches and nothing changed
dantersn
New to the forum

Postby hibbyjibby » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:39 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Seriously, I need directions...

Like.. To that fix.. ;~;

Alright, alright. To answer your question, all you need to do is just download the add ons that people have listed in the previous pages. I mentioned this before even.

Now granted, I do wish they'd be on the first post (or indeed ANY updates to the first post), but, as it isn't the case you're likely just gonna need to comb and rake through the previous pages. If you want it though I'm sure you'll be willing to put up with that.

Course you can also just use Selbles' or Paper's files instead, as I think those contain the stomach item fix, but if you just want the base mod and the fix, gotta go looking through the previous pages.
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby dantersn » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:33 am

dantersn wrote:seems like after vore the camera won't follow the pred, what gives? even installed the PAC patches and nothing changed

a followup on this, after being eaten I can still walk around in first-person (though nothing else), camera doesn't follow the pred, makes the mod pretty unenjoyable

perused the thread for a solid 3 hours and found no solutions -- even though some people had the same problem

what gives, lads?
dantersn
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:32 am

hibbyjibby wrote:
RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Seriously, I need directions...

Like.. To that fix.. ;~;

Alright, alright. To answer your question, all you need to do is just download the add ons that people have listed in the previous pages. I mentioned this before even.

Now granted, I do wish they'd be on the first post (or indeed ANY updates to the first post), but, as it isn't the case you're likely just gonna need to comb and rake through the previous pages. If you want it though I'm sure you'll be willing to put up with that.

Course you can also just use Selbles' or Paper's files instead, as I think those contain the stomach item fix, but if you just want the base mod and the fix, gotta go looking through the previous pages.

Like how many previous pages, I went back 5 pages and only found one mod, which just seems to be a tweak. We talking 10 or 20 pages...

Honestly someone should just make a thread for all the thrid party mods for this, if the OP isn't going to update.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hibbyjibby » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:28 pm

Well 0Anesthetic4u, it's quite a few. If you know how to search for specific words using your browser, look for posts by Saaeder. He's the one who uploaded the files I've mentioned. They were uploaded QUITE awhile ago, so yes you'll need to do a bit of digging. But, you know the person who posted them atleast so, I do hope it cuts down on any manhunting of the mods.
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby MashterPotato » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:26 pm

SelBles wrote:-Added a legendary effect "Vorish" that can be applied to any weapon (assuming you have a mod that makes the slot moddable). Use self restraint and apply this to Melee only, gunshots causing vore is rather silly (although can be explained with energy weapons as a teleport gun) and can make combat awkward.

Could it be possible to have this only, like it's own mod?
(Yes, this was posted around a week ago, but it would be nice to get this.)
MashterPotato
New to the forum

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:11 pm

MashterPotato wrote:
SelBles wrote:-Added a legendary effect "Vorish" that can be applied to any weapon (assuming you have a mod that makes the slot moddable). Use self restraint and apply this to Melee only, gunshots causing vore is rather silly (although can be explained with energy weapons as a teleport gun) and can make combat awkward.

Could it be possible to have this only, like it's own mod?
(Yes, this was posted around a week ago, but it would be nice to get this.)

*Hands up* Yep I want that also! OOH! anything that makes it so you can use it with power armour.. or OOH! does this work with the ledgendary modification and add it to the armour?! That would be awesome and I would be willing to test it!

Although knowing me I'll probably break it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXQDVwzD7_8
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:52 pm

dantersn wrote:
dantersn wrote:seems like after vore the camera won't follow the pred, what gives? even installed the PAC patches and nothing changed

a followup on this, after being eaten I can still walk around in first-person (though nothing else), camera doesn't follow the pred, makes the mod pretty unenjoyable

perused the thread for a solid 3 hours and found no solutions -- even though some people had the same problem

what gives, lads?

There is no fix, It's impossible to make the camera follow the pred. I also never posted anything that makes the camera follow the pred.

Unlike Skyrim, changing the camera target only 'splits' the view, giving an extremely weird zoomed out view that you can't control at all. There may be a solution that I missed, but until someone proficient in papyrus can find a better solution that what I did, (or until F4SE is fully released) that's pretty much all there is right now.

Pretty sure I already mentioned a while ago that without F4SE anyone would be hard-pressed to find a fix

hibbyjibby wrote:Now granted, I do wish they'd be on the first post (or indeed ANY updates to the first post), but, as it isn't the case you're likely just gonna need to comb and rake through the previous pages. If you want it though I'm sure you'll be willing to put up with that.

Would also like to remind everyone that there is a search feature on the thread :idea:
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game