FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby CodeX » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:44 am

So for anyone stuck with the holotape issue, simple type this in the console.

player.additem 2e0089a7 1

EDIT: I should also clarify if you're using a an item sorting mod, such as VIS or BIS, it may not be in the correct category and instead be on it's own instead of the [Holotapes] section. Normally listed under [Misc]
Last edited by CodeX on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:01 am

Imma (Again) also say Devourment so people can find this fourm! Hype it up, Hype this! Hype that! Tit for tat and a lot of tats! Hype The hypage!
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby puck5 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:54 am

I'm installing CBBE and Bodyslide using the Nexus Mod Manager. Different options forms have popped up for them.

CBBE asks what types of body shapes I want and the options are slim, curvy, and vanilla.

Bodyslide however has a bunch of different stuff listed including options, pre-built morphable bodies, and a racemenu plugin.

For each options form what options do I want? I have no idea.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anlanar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:29 am

Somebody have the "room for another" perk just because its didn't working for me :/
Anlanar
New to the forum

Postby Nornim » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:07 am

Good show, glad to see progress is being made. I look forward to what the future holds for this mod.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:22 am

If everything eventually pan's out good with the sexlab wizards on loverslab, we will hopefully have working animations at some point courtesy of Gat. That is something we have NEVER had before in devourment and it is something I am more then happy to wait years for lol.

Also, as amazing as the footstep sloshes are, when the character is not moving there is a severe lack of the gurgly vore sounds we all love. This will be rectified when we implement a small audio director in the future. The goal is to go for something similar to the the updated devourment audio, but to have much more diversity with a subtle non overlapping gurgle background, and then individual vore sfx like burps-moans and hiccups, that will be picked and played out of another folder.

Devourments audio limitation forced all the audio to be in one track and it randomly played them causing overlaps. This is fortunately, not the case with FOV.

I'll have much more time to work on this project in a few months when the working season is over.

Cheers!
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Isha » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:27 am

kongpow wrote:If everything eventually pan's out good with the sexlab wizards on loverslab, we will hopefully have working animations at some point courtesy of Gat. That is something we have NEVER had before in devourment and it is something I am more then happy to wait years for lol.

Also, as amazing as the footstep sloshes are, when the character is not moving there is a severe lack of the gurgly vore sounds we all love. This will be rectified when we implement a small audio director in the future. The goal is to go for something similar to the the updated devourment audio, but to have much more diversity with a subtle non overlapping gurgle background, and then individual vore sfx like burps-moans and hiccups, that will be picked and played out of another folder.

Devourments audio limitation forced all the audio to be in one track and it randomly played them causing overlaps. This is fortunately, not the case with FOV.

I'll have much more time to work on this project in a few months when the working season is over.

Cheers!

If you need audio work done, I'll be more than happy to provide. Let me know what you need. :)
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby WorstIDEver » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:29 am

Forgive me if this question has been answered already, I may have just not understood the wording... Whenever I devour someone, my stomach mesh pops up, just as it should, until I have begun digestion. Then, the mesh changes to the smooth "dead" shape as it should. HOWEVER, it only shows up for a few seconds, almost as if when the belly is scaling down for digestion, it does not know what to do. Halp? All of my Bodyslide settings APPEAR to be correct. :gulp:
WorstIDEver
New to the forum

Postby oliverrook » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:50 am

Sorry to say this, but the dogmeat addon is going to wait a few more days. Just got into a bit of an emotional mess yesterday, and I'm not quite ready to do much besides write today. Writing has always been my way of escaping reality, and I'm now in desperate need of doing so. I will start on it by next week. Until then, sorry for the delay.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Undeadresearcher14 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:52 am

I seem to be stuck on a step, I'm not exactly sure where to go for the bodyslide steps, mainly where the 'batch' portion is in. How does one go about fixing it if I may ask?
Undeadresearcher14
New to the forum

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:04 am

WorstIDEver wrote:Forgive me if this question has been answered already, I may have just not understood the wording... Whenever I devour someone, my stomach mesh pops up, just as it should, until I have begun digestion. Then, the mesh changes to the smooth "dead" shape as it should. HOWEVER, it only shows up for a few seconds, almost as if when the belly is scaling down for digestion, it does not know what to do. Halp? All of my Bodyslide settings APPEAR to be correct. :gulp:

Yeah, Its a problem with the mod, from what ive gathered the meshes aren't the right files so smaller bellies don't.. Work yet (I think, I just saw some other people had the same problem and went to check and the belly mesh files aren't the same)

I think maybe :?:
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:25 am

Isha wrote:
kongpow wrote:If everything eventually pan's out good with the sexlab wizards on loverslab, we will hopefully have working animations at some point courtesy of Gat. That is something we have NEVER had before in devourment and it is something I am more then happy to wait years for lol.

Cheers!

If you need audio work done, I'll be more than happy to provide. Let me know what you need. :)

Sure, I'm pretty solid on female, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about male audio. I'm just having a hard time visualizing what consensual/non consensual male vore audio is supposed to sound like. I know that there should be burp-moans, hiccups, groans, male swallowing try, success, and fail, we should be able to use the background gurgle for both genders.

I have an idea of it, obviously it is supposed to be sensual and erotic, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about setting it up so it sounds good to someone who is looking to hear good male consensual audio, as it's difficult for me to formulate an idea of what good sounding male vore audio is supposed to sound like. ^^;

If you Isha, or anyone, has input on this, I'd be happy to know what you think. Or, if you have time to put together some good male audio that would be even better. It would get you a spot in the credits for sure. ^^;

We should probably take this to PM's too.

Cheers!
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:55 am

Interesting mod so far! Premis works well enough, are those sample cages in the hub? Simulations of past meals would be interesting.

Dumb idea behind spoiler.
Spoiler: show
Actually, it would be a useful way to either implement a form of 'soul vore' or, and bear with me, if you ate an essential npc they could be stored in the simulation as a DNA sample and a digitized mind. Return to vault 111 to deposit a stored DNA sample in a machine and upload the stored mind to regenerate a digested meal you needed later... or regenerate named enemies as slaves.

It also occurs to me that a regeneration unit at vault 111 would be a way for prey players to respawn without having to start over from a save, or muck around with dovah transfer style stuff. Mechanically it would just be a 'COC regen_booth' command before the final digestion tick and maybe a scripted 'player.removeallitems' so they step naked from the chamber and have to go find a pile of shit to recover their items.

Just an idea, as if there wasn't enough of those already.

Bugs wise: just whats been remarked on already, I think I could fix the meshes but dont want to step on anyones toes so will wait for bugfixes.
Aside from that, spelling and grammar. Mostly seems fine ingame actually, but if doing extended dialogue, please PLEASE find an editor. I'd be more than happy to proof and sanity check or edit your dialogue and flavour text, least I could do. Like I said it seems fine largely, but I did notice a few i instead of I and other minor things I'd be happy to fix up.

Good work though guys. Really nice.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby oliverrook » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:01 am

Ok, so, got dogmeat pred working (I know I said I wasn't going to, but I did anyways).
Now I need someone to make a working belly mesh for me. I do not have any 3d modeling programs that I could use that are compatible with fallout 4's file system. I would love to be able to have a belly mesh along with this, but for anyone who wants it, addon will be up in a couple hours!

EDIT: Redblue, if your reading this, I made your "canine companion" option usable while I was at it. Feel free to implement my addon into the actual game if you feel like it.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Aces » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 am

If we can do it with Dogmeat and we get a modeler, let's ensure we also have it done with Deathclaws and those mutants from Far Harbor (I think they are called Gulpers or something). Maybe some other things, too. Yao Guai perhaps? Though a Yao Guai is stocky enough that a big one doesn't need another model.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:33 am

Tip: Exsploding cars causes crashes
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LPWolfiLP » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:42 am

Can I somehow get to ..well..get the belly more upwards and not so hanging down owo?
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby Caesar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:56 am

I too am having problems with the disappearing digestion belly. I noticed that "VorebellyM-1-0_digest" 1-5 are not appearing in bodyslide. While the V1 BETA folder contains .nif files for these meshes, it does not contain the corresponding .osp files in /tools/Bodyslide/SliderSets. Could this be why Bodyslide is missing these?

Edit* I realize that the VorebellyM files are for the male bodies, and thus not currently compatible with bodyslide anyways. So disregard this post haha.
Last edited by Caesar on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natolin » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:57 am

I would also really like it if the creature vore stuff is toggleable in the update.
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Surge » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:43 pm

Select all the vore related bodys (they will have Gat in the name)

ONLY the vore bodies or the vore bodies -and- the rest?

Adding the holotape via console isn't working. ("Item 2e0089a7 not found for parameter ObjectID")

Got it working with the first post next page.
Last edited by Surge on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game