Fallout Vore - Doggy Addon! (Release + Need Meshers)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Fallout Vore - Doggy Addon! (Release + Need Meshers)

Postby oliverrook » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:54 pm

So, here is the reincarnation of my Fallout Vore Addon, The Doggy Addon! This is a mod that allows dogmeat to use vore! This was actually the first npc addon for fallout vore that worked without using console commands, and I am going to go even further this time, and make it so you can even change the addon's options in the original fallout Vore holotape!
Here's a list of features I'm working on (Red = Not Currently Working On, Yellow = In progress, and Green = Done):
Belly Meshes - TBA
Scripting and Integration (ie. the basic mod) - Next Update
New Sounds - TBA
Special Perks Specifically for Dogmeat - Version Next Update + 1
Other Dog Companions (Such as the Junk yard dogs sold by Gene) Version Next Update + 2

There is currently no download available, save for the one in the archived thread below. (I'm hoping to get one up by the end of next week!)
WARNING: The download in the old thread below is provided as is. It was made for version 1.0 of Fallout Vore, and will most likely not work on most other versions.
OLD THREAD (Here until I can be bothered to make a more updated one):
Spoiler: show
I know many of you have waited for this for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Finally a mod for a bethesda game that allows NON-HUMAN NPC Vore! I know I was. Then I got fed up with waiting, so I went ahead and did it myself.
I Present to you:
Fallout Vore - Doggy Addon!

It grants dogmeat the ability to use Vore! It currently works like it would any other NPC in the game, but unlike NPCs, THIS DOESN'T Require any console commands! Just get dogmeat, load up the holotape that comes with the original mod, and select the now enabled "canine companion" option! Do note that there are no belly meshes yet, which reminds me:

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE BELLY MESHES!!! I DON'T HAVE THE TOOLS TO DO THIS!!!
If you can, please do. They don't even need to be good, I just don't have the tools to do so, otherwise I would have supplied some crumby ones with the mod.

GAMEPLAY VID:

https://youtu.be/OGyFkiF3Rx4

Planned features:
- Better Dogmeat AI
- Belly meshes!
- Dogmeat gets Perks
- Implementation of future fallout 4 features
- Possible expansion to other NPCs
- Doggy Burp Animantion

A few notes:

IMPORTANT!vvvvvvv
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE FALLOUTVORE.ESP to a .ESM!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT!^^^^^^^
ALSO
IT IS DISABLED BY DEFAULT, SO YOU NEED TO CLICK IT ON IN THE HOLOTAPE. Do note the toggle option is acting weird, so once you enable you can't disable it! Also, it will not say it's enabled either! Just click it once and it's good to go.

Download:
DoggyAddon.zip
(2.69 KiB) Downloaded 603 times
Last edited by oliverrook on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Re: Fallout Vore - Doggy Addon! (Release + Need Meshers)

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Video says its Private
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm

xsallyxacornxx wrote:Video says its Private

Video hasn't finished uploading yet. ^^
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Oh ok and what about the other Video in the Other about the Raider eating the Player says it was Removed?
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:58 pm

xsallyxacornxx wrote:Oh ok and what about the other Video in the Other about the Raider eating the Player says it was Removed?

That wasn't mine.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby oliverrook » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Also, video should now be uploaded. :)
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:00 pm

Oh sorry my mistake ^^;
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lord_Mitchell » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:05 pm

I don't have any skills in modeling. But, I would be willing to help fund the project. To help the dogmeat section get developed.
Lord_Mitchell
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Lord_Mitchell wrote:I don't have any skills in modeling. But, I would be willing to help fund the project. To help the dogmeat section get developed.

No funding needed, thanks! As I said in the post, I was fed up with waiting for something like this to happen, so I made it happen myself.
Although, it would be nice to have a copy of 3ds max, which would allow me to make my own models for it.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Alovion » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:17 pm

Do you have the model of dogmeat? I've got 3ds max, maya and mudbox, so If you can get the models I can make the belly meshes - although I don't know how to import them into the game. If I make the meshes, can you import them back into the mod?
Alovion
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:13 pm

Alovion wrote:Do you have the model of dogmeat? I've got 3ds max, maya and mudbox, so If you can get the models I can make the belly meshes - although I don't know how to import them into the game. If I make the meshes, can you import them back into the mod?

Sure, I'll send them tomorrow.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Alovion » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Thanks :3 By the way, what kind of stomach do you want - a more detailed bulge, or a more general round shape?
Alovion
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:29 pm

Alovion wrote:Thanks :3 By the way, what kind of stomach do you want - a more detailed bulge, or a more general round shape?

I was thinking like the ones already in the mod, detailed while alive, round while not.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Lutt » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Alovion wrote:Thanks :3 By the way, what kind of stomach do you want - a more detailed bulge, or a more general round shape?

Personally, I think it should be similar to the current meshes for the vore meshes, with a defined bulge first, than more round shaped ones.
Lutt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:02 am

personally when I Saw the woman's suit come off, I thought that Dogmeat was gonna nom her.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Lord_Mitchell » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:35 am

Just a suggestion with the modeling of Dogmeat. Wouldn't when he multi vores a good way to expand the model's gut would be expanding belly's from his sides. Like if his belly hit the ground and blobs out that way. Or the other suggestion is. He has his belly stuffed between his legs and his gut drags behind him?
Lord_Mitchell
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alovion » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:40 am

I can try - If you want I could make several different models, then you can see which one's you like :3
Alovion
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:41 am

Alovion wrote:I can try - If you want I could make several different models, then you can see which one's you like :3

That'd be great actually.
Oh, and here's the files:
Attachments
Data.zip
(608.62 KiB) Downloaded 454 times
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Alovion » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:32 pm

OK, got em - I'll start work on it now, but it might be a few days. By the way, are there any textures included? Because neither Maya nor 3ds can recognise anything but the obj files.
Alovion
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:42 pm

Alovion wrote:OK, got em - I'll start work on it now, but it might be a few days. By the way, are there any textures included? Because neither Maya nor 3ds can recognise anything but the obj files.

There's a tool in the fallout 4 folder that can extract stuff from archives. If you need some help, ask Gat, he knows a lot more about it then I do.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game