Fallout Vore - Doggy Addon! (Release + Need Meshers)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore - Doggy Addon! (Release + Need Meshers)

Postby Alovion » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Right - If I just make the meshes for the belly, and save it as an obj, can you do the rest? Because I have no experience modding fallout 4.
Alovion
Been posting for a bit

Postby blabla77777 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Dogmeat can gobble people up now? Sweet! Do you guys think it will be possible(in the future obviously) for other creatures to devour the player? Gulpers come to mind.
blabla77777
New to the forum

Postby oliverrook » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:10 pm

blabla77777 wrote:Dogmeat can gobble people up now? Sweet! Do you guys think it will be possible(in the future obviously) for other creatures to devour the player? Gulpers come to mind.

Yes, in the future. Kind of keeping it to dogmeat for now, since the way creature npcs work right now, they would use the attack pretty much every time they hit you, which would make fighting a bit unbalanced, and very frustrating, as literally every attack they would eat you, or what they were attacking, even if they didn't have the capacity for it, meaning that all their other abilities would be useless if they were already at capacity.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Jadex » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:57 pm

So it's been a little while how's the dogmeat addon going?
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby oliverrook » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Jadex wrote:So it's been a little while how's the dogmeat addon going?

Dogmeat addon is kind of slow. Especially since I can't seem to get my fallout game to use the base mod right now.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:32 am

Just randomly seeing this mod reminded me that there is no mod that turns Dogmeat into a Super Mutant Hound... I just think thats weird when there are mods that turn him into robots, and human women.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jadex » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:58 am

Welp just came by to check up and looks like this mod isnt going any further so that kinda smucks but its still neat as it is even if it is buggy and pretty unfinished
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby oliverrook » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Actually, I was just kind of taking a break from the fallout 4 modding community to let it all calm down a bit. It was kind of a chaotic mess for a while, and I wanted to wait for a more standardized community before continuing. I'm thinking I may start work on this again, as my interest in fallout 4 is beginning to come back again.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:33 pm

Oh wow I hadn't heard of this. Is there a way to use fallout vore and have dogmeat be the only predator? I loathe human predators, but I would consider getting the mod just for this once meshes were made.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jadex » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:02 pm

o neat i mean after 6 months you would kinda guess someone gave up but thats actually really cool also probably though untill the main mod is finished i kinda doupt it but hopefully it does come could be neat becuase skyrim had it but it was kinda a pain to get to work so i never used it
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornim » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 pm

While I myself 'em not much into this sort of thing, I'm all for people getting additional content that might interest them, even if it doesn't interest me. Keep up the good work, hopefully you'll find someone to get that belly mesh made.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby oliverrook » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Bumping this because I'm redesigning the mod for fallout vore 2.0, aka Gat's version.
Also, may fiddle around with belly meshes for a future update, no promises of quality though.
Also, game play trailer will be redone. It's technically out of date with my personal version.
I also hope to add in bug fixes... lots of bugfixes.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby jrloken » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:22 am

oliverrook wrote:Bumping this because I'm redesigning the mod for fallout vore 2.0, aka Gat's version.
Also, may fiddle around with belly meshes for a future update, no promises of quality though.
Also, game play trailer will be redone. It's technically out of date with my personal version.
I also hope to add in bug fixes... lots of bugfixes.

Any updates? You said we'd get an update by the end of the week and that was in April!

EDIT: I made a quick mod to add this back into 2.0. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1lnltHrlq7AZzlwdTdHQ2R2WnM
It's nothing special, just something for people who wanted dogmeat to be able to vore again and i'm sure whatever Rook makes will be far better. :D
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby SomeGuy120 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:16 am

Wow, it's been a while since anyone has commented on here, if anyone sees this and knows the answer, is this still being worked on?
SomeGuy120
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:11 am

SomeGuy120 wrote:Wow, it's been a while since anyone has commented on here, if anyone sees this and knows the answer, is this still being worked on?

I believe the answere is, Clearly Not.

Oops. I was on the second page re-reviving a dead thread... IGNORE ME!!!
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game