Yuusha Tabidatemasen English translation?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Yuusha Tabidatemasen English translation?

Postby Kairos » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:14 pm

Well, I can't get Chiitrans to work, and I'm not sure of how to go into the files either. That being said, is there any translation of Yuusha Tabidatemasen? Any at all?
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter." - Gilbran Quail, Collected Essays
Kairos
New to the forum

Re: Yuusha Tabidatemasen English translation?

Postby xwrath » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:25 pm

I didn't see any so far, there are other text hookers you can try like ITH + TA, chiitrans lite or VNR. What do you mean by how to go into the files? Do you wanna see the project files? If so use a decrypter. Also you could have asked over there, no need to make another thread
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game