Pokenoms

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pokenoms

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:35 am

Thagrahn wrote:
vore2412 wrote:All right, first of all, props to Creaturedude to have a desire to make a game for the community, especially with Pokemon, it sounds like it could be promising. It would be one hell of a challenge as has been pointed out by multiple people. However, one man projects are doable, getting teams together and keeping them together is quite the hassle. I wish Creaturedude the best of luck and not to be discouraged by naysayers that want this or that in a game, or thing its beyond your capabilities. I also would like to encourage people that are giving Creaturedude a hard time to let him do his best and quit trying to drive home points, instead, give him constructive help, maybe share the results of your efforts in trying to do something similar.

Again, good luck Creaturedude, rooting for you.

Scope and scale kill games, not the number of people working on them. Take on to big of a project, and you end up canning it out of frustration.

Limit your workload, get the basics first, then build from there.

No. Too many devs ruin games too, but scope and scale are more detrimental to completely failed games, rather then just lifeless ones. And a team of people is REALY hard to wrangle, especially when everyone is there voluntairally.

Plus they will always have Ideas... Really stupid ideas... Like if you spin the tank turret too much you take off like a helicopter, levels of stupid.

But the scale of this game is so far out of reach it isn't even funny.

If its getting made in RPG maker, we are either going to see complete implosion, or a massively scaled down end result that would actually be resonable to achieve.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Creaturedude » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:27 pm

vore2412 wrote:All right, first of all, props to Creaturedude to have a desire to make a game for the community, especially with Pokemon, it sounds like it could be promising. It would be one hell of a challenge as has been pointed out by multiple people. However, one man projects are doable, getting teams together and keeping them together is quite the hassle. I wish Creaturedude the best of luck and not to be discouraged by naysayers that want this or that in a game, or thing its beyond your capabilities. I also would like to encourage people that are giving Creaturedude a hard time to let him do his best and quit trying to drive home points, instead, give him constructive help, maybe share the results of your efforts in trying to do something similar.

Thankyou so much for the encouragement. Honestly, I was considering taking down this forum and call it quits... But I think I'm at least going to give it a try. Hell, I haven't even gotten past the art stage.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:00 am

Creaturedude wrote:

Thankyou so much for the encouragement. Honestly, I was considering taking down this forum and call it quits... But I think I'm at least going to give it a try. Hell, I haven't even gotten past the art stage.

Art stage? Have you already planned out some of the pokemon and trainers? Do you have your regional starters picked out?
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Creaturedude » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Thagrahn wrote:
Creaturedude wrote:

Art stage? Have you already planned out some of the pokemon and trainers? Do you have your regional starters picked out?

Enough to do the first section (up to the gym leader).
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Creaturedude wrote:
Thagrahn wrote:Art stage? Have you already planned out some of the pokemon and trainers? Do you have your regional starters picked out?

Enough to do the first section (up to the gym leader).

That's a lot further and more focused than a lot of people go for. Keep building in stages Gym to Gym, and plan out your paths carefully, and you could have a shot at being one of the completed games. Hopefully you will be able to use each completed section to encourage you all the way to completion.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tem1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:25 pm

This sounds like it has potential! I'm rootin' for ya
Tem1
New to the forum

Postby Creaturedude » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Tem1 wrote:This sounds like it has potential! I'm rootin' for ya

Thanks! I may post pictures of the first evolution of the starters soon.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jadex » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:03 am

soooooooooooo hows it goin? just checkin it's been like a few months i suppose
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby DigiThing » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:39 am

Yeah, i can dig it!
Show us what you can do! :3
Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Creaturedude » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:17 pm

Jadex wrote:soooooooooooo hows it goin? just checkin it's been like a few months i suppose

Very slow. I posted some updates on the main post.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chaos199416 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Hey i hope everything is going okay and wondering if there was any chance a demo could be released
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:19 pm

This sounds like a very interesting idea! I am curious in seeing where it goes.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Anonymous111 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:36 pm

i want this but without the silly female only restriction and potentially other vore types like cock or UB
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:32 am

Anonymous111 wrote:i want this but without the silly female only restriction and potentially other vore types like cock or UB

Please read the last date this thread had been posted on. You have posted on a thread that has not been active for six years now. That is called necroing a thread. Not a good thing. Unless Creaturedude comes back to this project, please do not post here anymore. Thank you.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jadex » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:24 am

Lets goo its back baby! Laughed when i saw the discussion board notification
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game