Pokenoms

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Pokenoms

Postby Creaturedude » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:48 pm

MAJOR EDIT:

I'm re-doing this post for a lot of reasons that I dont care to explain...

Premise- Pokenoms will essentially be a vore conversion of pokemon. The catch is that it will have custom pokemon, characters, region, and probably gameplay depending on what engine I use to make this game in.

Gameplay- This game will feature females and females only. It will also feature digestion. My current idea is this: If a trainer does not have enough money to pay the winner with, the winner gets to eat the loser. Wild pokemon can eat your pokemon, and you, if you have no pokemon to defend you. You will be able to re-challenge trainers to get their money and eventually eat them. The champion is a winner take all. Given all that info, I suggest you save often. I had more to say here, but I've forgotten it for now...

Downloads: Download links will probably come out for every gym or other major event I've completed.

Community suggestions/feedback: As of this edit, I am currently still conceptualizing. Any ideas you have for custom pokemon, people, etc. would be awesome.

Volunteers: Anyone who wants to help make the game is more than welcome, however i cannot afford to pay anything whatsoever. I'm currently working on the artistic side of things, so a programmer or sound designer would be most helpful. However if you want to help on the art side that is fine too.

That should be all for now... Wish me luck! And dont hesitate to bug me via private message if I'm unresponsive on this thread.

Edit: When I said suggestions, I mean suggestions for the game itself, not "don't do your idea". If you have an idea for a pokemon vore game, you do it. I'm not doing it. Thankyou. :)

Another edit! :D -

So, I drew on my tablet what the starters will look like. I hope y'all like them! I'm still learning how to draw with my tablet, so I'm not all that great... I hope y'all enjoy nonetheless!

Spoiler: show
Sanbustion.jpg
Shootmite.jpg
Shootmite.jpg (28.91 KiB) Viewed 11893 times
Ciricul.jpg
Ciricul.jpg (31.82 KiB) Viewed 11893 times

Yet another edit:

So, unfortunately, my tablet has decided to die. Or something. Not sure whats going on, but the short of it is that it doesn't function properly anymore. So, until I get a new one or fix whatever is wrong with my current, I won't be able to produce anymore art for this game. However! That does not mean I'm not still working on it. I have instead turned my attention to the dialogue portion, in order to make sure I stay working on this on a somewhat regular basis. Anyways, thats all for now...

Good news! (Edit)

Most of my electronics have been restored (sorta). So, I can continue working on the game. Here's to hoping it will be a good game :D

Production has stopped (edit)

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to stop working on this game for now, at least until the end of the semester. I still want to make this game, but right now I'm just very busy with college, and my laptop still isn't 100% fixed anyway. I may have to wait even longer because of that. I'll leave this thread open, in case people still want to talk, but other than that, consider the game indefinitely postponed until further notice.
Last edited by Creaturedude on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Pokemon Vore Game

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:10 pm

I'd say whatever you do... reduce your scope drastically.

There is basically no hope of a one man show recreating all of pokemon in another platform. Even if it's just Gen 1.

Even the best of indie one man shows don't come close to that magnitude, Undertale, Cave Story, Touhou, Dust or Papers please. And they've been honing their craft for years.
If you think you're going to recreate pokemon in entirety I have bad news.

I'd recommend focusing on a core set of a couple dozen pokemon and a few cities/gyms.

I don't mean to discourage, only to set expectations and reasonable goals as a fellow developer.

RPG Maker is a good bet. libgdx I think makes a smooth looking tile based game but the programming experience required is a high bar. Unless you have prior experience in coding RPG maker is a good option.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Creaturedude » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Thanks for the feedback. :)
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EverettTheRed » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:12 am

I'm no expert, but should your goal be pokemon perhaps rom hacking would be a good place to start.
EverettTheRed
New to the forum

Postby xIso » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:26 am

Also! Toggleable stuff.

Let people decide if they want endo or digestion, then scat or no. It may be best to get writers to write out any stuff you yourself aren't in to.

Provided, of course, full vore scenes in addition to/rather than it being part of the battling itself.

If it is entirely battley, then I give no help whatsoever! c:
xIso
Been posting for a bit

Postby RonDonSwan » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:26 am

deleted
Last edited by RonDonSwan on Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RonDonSwan
New to the forum

Postby Creaturedude » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:29 pm

EverettTheRed wrote:I'm no expert, but should your goal be pokemon perhaps rom hacking would be a good place to start.

Would I still be able to do custom everything, or no?
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Creaturedude » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:30 pm

xIso wrote:Also! Toggleable stuff.

Let people decide if they want endo or digestion, then scat or no. It may be best to get writers to write out any stuff you yourself aren't in to.

Provided, of course, full vore scenes in addition to/rather than it being part of the battling itself.

If it is entirely battley, then I give no help whatsoever! c:

Seeing as how being eaten is the result of a loss, digestion would be there no matter what. Scat could definitely be toggleable.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stunlocked » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:36 pm

So will every Pokemon be able to learn "Swallow"?
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Firon » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Creaturedude wrote:Seeing as how being eaten is the result of a loss, digestion would be there no matter what. Scat could definitely be toggleable.

that's kinda boring....why should digestion be mandatory?

being held against your will for who knows how long is rather more interesting
Firon
---

Postby bowser64ify » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Something I would like is that both female humans and pokemon can do vore and not just main females like the female trainer classes from the games as well.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:50 pm

One of my biggest complaints was the limit of only four attacks. Very hard to build a balanced move set when you have damage, status, and defence moves that all have to full the same limited choices.

Chaining moves for combos would be nice, but could require a lot of custom coding.

Start with a few basics that actually make since, and try not to railroad yourself into including all of the types. Remember the basic rock, paper, scissors routine when picking types to include in the initial build.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Creaturedude » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:03 am

Firon wrote:
Creaturedude wrote:Seeing as how being eaten is the result of a loss, digestion would be there no matter what. Scat could definitely be toggleable.

that's kinda boring....why should digestion be mandatory?

being held against your will for who knows how long is rather more interesting

That sounds way more boring lol.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Creaturedude » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:04 am

Nintendo wrote:So will every Pokemon be able to learn "Swallow"?

Not in the traditional Pokemon sense. Infact I may not even inlcude Swallow, Stockpile, and Spit-up
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Creaturedude » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:04 am

Thagrahn wrote:...
One of my biggest complaints was the limit of only four attacks. Very hard to build a balanced move set when you have damage, status, and defence moves that all have to full the same limited choices.

Chaining moves for combos would be nice, but could require a lot of custom coding.

Start with a few basics that actually make since, and try not to railroad yourself into including all of the types. Remember the basic rock, paper, scissors routine when picking types to include in the initial build.

I know almost nothing about coding, so dont get your hopes up on custom coding.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tastyboi » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:55 am

Will this be Pokemon voring Pokemon, or will the trainers be vored as well? If trainers are involved with the vore, will there be males or is it just gonna be a females only thing?
Tastyboi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Creaturedude » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:02 am

Tastyboi wrote:Will this be Pokemon voring Pokemon, or will the trainers be vored as well? If trainers are involved with the vore, will there be males or is it just gonna be a females only thing?

No males. Only females. It will be Pokemon/Pokemon, Pokemon/Trainers, and Trainers/Trainers.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Pokenoms

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:24 pm

So, when a pokemon or trainer faints, is that when the noms happen, and do we get to pick who does the nomming?
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Creaturedude » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Thagrahn wrote:So, when a pokemon or trainer faints, is that when the noms happen, and do we get to pick who does the nomming?

If you run across a wild pokemon without pokemon to protect you, you will be nommed by the pokemon. A wild pokemon will eat your pokemon when it faints if that pokemon was the last available pokemon in your party. If you do not have the required funds to pay after losing atrainer battle, that trainer will eat you.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gibet » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:51 pm

I'm interested in the concept! I may be willing to contribute music once I get an idea of what the gameplay will be like :)

I also agree with the notion that, if you're going to be building something from the ground up, it may be a good idea to start out with something simple in order to really get the concept off of the ground. You can always add more content after you've got a playable game put together on a small scale!
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game