I've got a mini update on Fromage

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

I've got a mini update on Fromage

Postby VoreFan362 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:27 pm

Hi. I'm just writing this thread for those who like the Fromage game. I just managed to get a little bit of information on the current progress on the Fromage game. This link should show you a post with the game's character. Apparently, he's been working on making it a 3D game, now. And, it seems like it's multiplayer compatible. However, I'm not sure if the developer's going to make a Single Player mode for those who want to play in Single Player. In addition, he seems to be mentioning Unity, so, I'm guessing that's what he's using to develop the game. How much is completed, I have no idea, as well as whether or not it is available for download. I will do the best I can to get more information.

Please note, I am not in contact with the game's developer. I am simply someone who managed to find some more up to date information on the progress of the Fromage vore game. I get the feeling he probably doesn't want to get us too excited, so, that could be why we're not hearing much on the development on the Fromage game.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Re: I've got a mini update on Fromage

Postby VoreFan362 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:30 pm

I just ran the text in Google Translate. Here is the result:

"Fromage in production

Transferred to a production environment to Unity, three times Furomage will start moving in the three-dimensional world!

Status quo does not only can those that are still in the small room of the image

This time (while also have experimental aspects of But Unity) in anticipation of the completion will continue to work

Because it will be published as soon as the sample can be the monster and its restraint around this stay tuned!

Since ※ they've currently is one more piece stagnation, work is priority is there

※ final distribution form (free or sale) of Fromage what will happen is undecided".

I did not correct the spelling of the misspelt Fromage, as I get the feeling that it may have been the intended title for the game.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby bowser64ify » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:07 pm

I do have to ask what is this Fromage going to be about I can tell that its has to have vore in it cause its in this category but this is the first time I've heard of this game.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephy231 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:31 pm

bowser64ify wrote:I do have to ask what is this Fromage going to be about I can tell that its has to have vore in it cause its in this category but this is the first time I've heard of this game.

There's been a couple of 2D versions. All you could do was to fight enemies like frogs, spiders and slugs, and get eaten by them. There wasn't an end or anything, just a few rooms and costumes you could use, giving you new abilities.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKabal777 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:46 pm

I've been nowadays hearing it was unfinished, ever been looking for news regarding this game, but a 3D version? It'd be worth looking at, but the news has to wait.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tassie » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:44 pm

I love this game. I'm so excited to hear there may be more.
Tassie
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:01 am

Me, too. I just hope that they are working on it.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Firon » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:32 am

you just necro'd a 1.5 year old topic....
Firon
---

Postby ladre » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:38 pm

VoreFan362

is a tomb raider of old topics
ladre
Participator

Return to Vore game