Specific Skyrim Devourment Mod Version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Specific Skyrim Devourment Mod Version

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:02 pm

So I've been trying out the Skyrim Devourment mod and I've found two different versions one where it's one person per belly and you can't swallow people fatally (yes I know there's two options one fatal one non-fatal but when I tried using the fatal on people it would never work) and then another version where there was multiple prey but there was no belly expansion and when you got eaten you wouldn't get digested and just be stuck in there. In my Skyrim I want to be able to swallow multiple prey and be digested myself. I don't know if it's like other mods to do specific things but I just bought Skyrim a week ago so I'm kinda' new :) .
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Re: Specific Skyrim Devourment Mod Version

Postby Absentia » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:07 pm

i know of 3 versions v65c v65d v7.0 i recommend v65d and as for multiple prey there is a mod for Devourment that allows it

Devourment multiple prey
https://mega.nz/#!04xGzKSS!FonwjwgCtT7k ... xELHB5mzrU
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:44 pm

theres a good few versions floating around of Devourment.

that one where you would "just be stuck in there" i think i remember that one...you can transfer the fat of their bodies around yours into you tits ass or belly and when you get digested since you've no control you're stuck in her belly.....even using console commands to shift around you can never be shat out if you're looking to take control.

the swallow multiple prey thing has been buggy :/
or at least the mods i've used with it.....if i could point you to one that works and its this one

I find closest to the original without going too far from it.
its the same standard working devourment
so one person swallowing fatal or non-lethal and you can ask a female to swallow you and digest you.
it also comes with nice features like
a jiggle belly and light slosh sounds when someone with a devourment belly is walking and not mention a really high quality belly and texture. :)
blog/kongpow/devourment_v0.65d_mod_pack_b-26087_start-120.html

Theres also a few decent add ons floating around for devourment
this one named "strangermod" gives you a new line of daloge to say to pretty much all female characters with vaious good/bad outcomes its random chance
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41602

I've also tried my hand at adding some dialogue.
it works fine as long as you have kongpows devourment mod pack that is since i worked on it with that mod
i....guess you could say it some parts of it could reflect :zombie: my mental state?
blog/ForgetfulHatter/lesson_learned....__recovered_my_devourment_dialogue_b-26945.html
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:39 am

Absentia I will try that.

ForgetfulHatter most of all I just want a mod where I can digest and be digested, have a big belly and be able to ask friendlies to eat and digest you. Of course I would like multiple prey but yeah. I will try what you have offered. But I'm kind of confused about these extra mods?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Return to Vore game