Nomad Vore Game Community Collaboration Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Community Collaboration Thread

Postby Benevorlent » Fri May 12, 2017 12:11 pm

More taming ideas! I should probably try to come up with something else.
Giving your captured creatures phalifungi / pussy juice / hermlixer to change their gender. Could have different sex or vore scenes.
Breeding your prey! Either by screwing them yourselves (would require a penis) or having them mate with another captive, you can expand your food supply. Player may need incubator and/or growth accelerant on ship to get the babies to adults faster. Unless there's people interested in cub content, I guess?
darkevilme wrote:thanks for the input. also something tells me there's a contingent who want more endo play in nomad. something to put on the next poll i suppose.

Yes, please more endo stuff! Non-digestion is great too, generally not a fan of the death aspect of vore.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:10 pm

I have developed the perk for anal vore. It doesn't do anything but you can choose it during level-ups and I plan on the player being able to learn it for free if they can escape from the elven shopkeeper's ass. Just copy the "oralvore" perk file, rename it "analvore", edit, and replace all text. Modders who plan on making use of this perk should note that, at the moment, the perk name is capitalized, unlike almost all other perks. The other perks shall be Professionalized sooner or later.

Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<perk name="Anal vore" >
<description> Always the innovator, it occurred to you, "What would happen if I ate a girl, but through the complete opposite hole?" And so you have developed and honed that ability, to devour people with your ass.</description>
<modifier affects="SATIATION" value="50"  type="STAT"/>

<maxrank value="1"/>

</perk>

EDIT: A pastebin of the shopkeeper's chat, now edited to allow escape and learning of anal vore, as well as just generally revised and cleaned up. Still trying to figure out how to get quotation marks in the choices. My last attempt at a solution caused crashes. I should also note I completely forgot to write in a submission scene.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:42 pm

First implementation player-as-pred anal vore done to the rat-girls. And, of course, tidied up and revised both the player victory and rat-girl victory scenes.
Dunno who I wanna implement as butt-food next.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Fri May 26, 2017 3:57 pm

so. In order to steer contributions. I currently need dialogues for interaction with captured npcs. As currently due to the weight of producing a deep tree I might only end up producing one npc captureable this update (my plan calls for like, 10 sequences for it, that's a lot of sequences, and that doesn't include the super secret bonus stage). As this might be unsatisfying for players I have decided to put out the call on the collaboration thread for more content so that the number of capturable npcs increases.

So yes, feel free to contribute interactions with other npcs so they can be capturable as well (i'm doing the fawn). format doesn't need to be xml but must be something i can parse into a branch and sequential tree.
darkevilme
---

Postby SmokeStriker125 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Hey guys, I haven't made too much more progress on updating the sprites for the game as I've been finding myself more and more busy in day to day life, so I wanted to upload what I have done thus far so people can make more progress on it if they want too.

Most sprites I've reworked have a PSD file associated with them. I've redone all of the tileset sprites and most of the other misc. sprites from widgets to environmental sprites. Half of the character sprites are done with the player-character sprite having a bunch of customization options in its respective PSD file. I haven't done anything with the saurians yet, although I was thinking of giving them a basic anatomical design similar to this.

*Edit: Woops, hit submit instead of preview. Here's a link to the .rar file with the progress I've made thus far on the respriting mod.*

Feel free to make use of the contents of the .rar file for your own purposes, although they are intended for use with the Nomad game.
Last edited by SmokeStriker125 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmokeStriker125
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:02 pm

SmokeStriker125 wrote:[ https://i.imgur.com/C5inUyP.jpg ]

Pondered whether to bring this up. But I think for the record I'll note it's becoming clear that smokestriker's sprite replacer mod has its own canon that differs somewhat from the official nomad canon. Seen as the canonical description of saurians is more monstergirl/anime/demihuman than therapod.

That's not to say that therapods, even tool using talking therapods, can't be in the official nomad canon and setting. but they're not going to replace existing sexy lizardgirls.
darkevilme
---

Postby SmokeStriker125 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:14 pm

darkevilme wrote:Pondered whether to bring this up. But I think for the record I'll note it's becoming clear that smokestriker's sprite replacer mod has its own canon that differs somewhat from the official nomad canon. Seen as the canonical description of saurians is more monstergirl/anime/demihuman than therapod.

That's not to say that therapods, even tool using talking therapods, can't be in the official nomad canon and setting. but they're not going to replace existing sexy lizardgirls.

SmokeStriker125 wrote:basic anatomical design

If I had started working on the saurian's, their final sprites would have had a more monstergirl/demihuman appearance (at least in my judgement, everybody's got their own opinion on things after all).

I tried to respect the descriptions you gave the various characters and npc's in game the best I could when I tried to create sprites for them.
SmokeStriker125
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:59 am

SmokeStriker125 wrote:
darkevilme wrote:Pondered whether to bring this up. But I think for the record I'll note it's becoming clear that smokestriker's sprite replacer mod has its own canon that differs somewhat from the official nomad canon. Seen as the canonical description of saurians is more monstergirl/anime/demihuman than therapod.

SmokeStriker125 wrote:basic anatomical design

If I had started working on the saurian's, their final sprites would have had a more monstergirl/demihuman appearance (at least in my judgement, everybody's got their own opinion on things after all).

I tried to respect the descriptions you gave the various characters and npc's in game the best I could when I tried to create sprites for them.

Guess I jumped the gun to a degree here my bad. Should of listened to the part of me that just wanted to let things lie and not comment as I got the wrong idea based i think a little on the known fact you would like more alien-ness in nomads aliens.

Though now I'm pondering the idea of adding therapods to nomad sometime to improve monster variety.

And monster variety in each zone of nomad is a bit lacklustre:
NW: arkosaur, draconian*
N: lamia, draconian*
C: nothing, or saurian and elf raider patrols after you destroy the rocks
S: gator, frog girl, draconian*
E: raptor girl, draconian*

*rare, only shows up when the rocks are destroyed

Though for them to show up I'd need to come up with some distinct combat behaviour(it's inevitable it'll happen but I want to delay the point where the player says 'this is just like fighting X, it just has higher stats'), raptor girls already have the crude pack instinct behaviour after all. And it might be wise to have implemented observer vore depending on where we put the therapods, as currently npcs can't prey on eachother and logically that might happen if you put raptor girls and actual freaking therapod raptors in the same zone...nevermind what'd happen if you put therapods in the same zone as the arkosaurs.
darkevilme
---

Postby SmokeStriker125 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:52 pm

darkevilme wrote:Guess I jumped the gun to a degree here my bad. Should of listened to the part of me that just wanted to let things lie and not comment as I got the wrong idea based i think a little on the known fact you would like more alien-ness in nomads aliens.

Though now I'm pondering the idea of adding therapods to nomad sometime to improve monster variety.

All's well. No hard feelings.

Just an idea but, if you wanted to add something more like a theropod to nomad I think the existing raptors/feral saurians could work well to fill that archetype. If they don't fill that archetype well enough now though one could just modify their behavior or combat dynamics to where they come better into line with what you might be thinking of.

Food for thought, one of the ideas I was kicking around my head for artistically differentiating the feral saurians from their civilized counter parts was to make the feral saurians take more visual influences from the image I posted above and making the civilized saurians look more like Argonians.

SmokeStriker125
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:13 pm

SmokeStriker125 wrote:
darkevilme wrote:Guess I jumped the gun to a degree here my bad. Should of listened to the part of me that just wanted to let things lie and not comment as I got the wrong idea based i think a little on the known fact you would like more alien-ness in nomads aliens.

All's well. No hard feelings.

Just an idea but, if you wanted to add something more like a theropod to nomad I think the existing raptors/feral saurians could work well to fill that archetype. If they don't fill that archetype well enough now though one could just modify their behavior or combat dynamics to where they come better into line with what you might be thinking of.

Food for thought, one of the ideas I was kicking around my head for artistically differentiating the feral saurians from their civilized counter parts was to make the feral saurians take more visual influences from the image I posted above and making the civilized saurians look more like Argonians.

I really should set an exact schedule on when the feral saurians ended up separated from greater saurian society. I don't think it's long enough for much evolution to happen to separate them in how they look, they're just saurians sans education basically due to being left behind as eggs when the saurians lost the war with the quendi and retreated.

And I was thinking adding actual therapods cause some players dig having non demi predators with things other than human faces. Which is yeah how i picture most things in nomad, human faces everywhere. My vision of saurians is basically take human female or herm, add tail, maybe do something with the ears then cover all but their front and face in scales..and the scales are red for herms and sorta dull orange to brown for females, which makes the fact a herm feral saurian is called a gold raptor in the game a little silly really in hindsight seen as no part of them is gold.

As for behaviour. I've tried to have the raptor girls outdoors* at least use a simple pack behaviour algorithm. No flanking, it's just they retreat until they have the weight of numbers on their side. It might be an idea to improve on it, but honestly it's already goddamn lethal as you chase a raptor around a corner and it turns on you with all its mates as you suddenly find there's like a dozen of them. IT's all a little harrison ford on the death star really.

In essence their addition to normal behaviour is:
if i am the only raptor who can see the player, retreat, if more than one raptor can see the player, attack.

I think i'll table the notion for now. I am slow enough handling adding the capture content, slowing up even further to add actual dinosaur velociraptors is a questionable decision.

*The algorithm breaks in the confines of zorr, i forget why but that's why the indoor raptors use a simpler AI
darkevilme
---

Postby darkevilme » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:50 am

bump to reiterate calls for more content.

Nomad requires more content to make update 25 even stronger than it would be otherwise. Already it'll be a double size update. But I can easily go for triple, or x4 size update with help from community contributions.

To reiterate I mainly need.
Dialogue, smut scenes, description, story stuff.

I will help with.
sounding board to make sure ideas can fit, writing zone definitions, writing statblocks, writing ai routines

Things that would be really nice to have.
Additional interactions with extant npcs, especially npcs the player has defeated or seduced.
Additional named characters in the villages with interactions including/especially smutty ones.
Interaction trees for captured npcs so more npcs can be captured by the player.
new enemy types.

If needbe I will add another starsystem to contain third party contributions if there's no good way of making them fit into the existing starsystem.

ideally I accept contributions in xml but not everyone can do XML so plaintext with clear indicators for how the 'choice' links should work will be fine.

with regards to new enemy types. Yes you can write ferals and anthros. The only solid rule is ixnay on humanoid or non feral males.
darkevilme
---

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:10 pm

darkevilme wrote:Nomad requires more content to make update 25 even stronger than it would be otherwise. Already it'll be a double size update. But I can easily go for triple, or x4 size update with help from community contributions.

To reiterate I mainly need.
Dialogue, smut scenes, description, story stuff.

I will help with.
sounding board to make sure ideas can fit, writing zone definitions, writing statblocks, writing ai routines

Things that would be really nice to have.
Additional interactions with extant npcs, especially npcs the player has defeated or seduced.
Additional named characters in the villages with interactions including/especially smutty ones.
Interaction trees for captured npcs so more npcs can be captured by the player.
new enemy types.

If needbe I will add another starsystem to contain third party contributions if there's no good way of making them fit into the existing starsystem.

ideally I accept contributions in xml but not everyone can do XML so plaintext with clear indicators for how the 'choice' links should work will be fine.

with regards to new enemy types. Yes you can write ferals and anthros. The only solid rule is ixnay on humanoid or non feral males.

Wait, like, open suggestions? I'm happy to help with writing dialogue, smut, story and description. I'm a few months from a degree in writing and editorial.

I can help come up with ideas or just help flesh them out. I can set it up in XML if need be, as well. Quest actually uses an underlying XML coding, so I've gotten used to it.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:18 pm

BellyOfTheWubblies wrote:
Wait, like, open suggestions? I'm happy to help with writing dialogue, smut, story and description. I'm a few months from a degree in writing and editorial.

I can help come up with ideas or just help flesh them out. I can set it up in XML if need be, as well. Quest actually uses an underlying XML coding, so I've gotten used to it.

I'm happy to accept any help people are willing to give me. Though mere suggestions may just end up on the pile of things for other contributors to do rather than done by me myself.

I will probably flesh out my list of 24(!) scenes to write from the great back log of ideas yet to be implemented that I have accumulated in the year+ nomad has been an ongoing concern.

So ideally, have an idea, run it by me to make sure it fits, then write your idea and submit it.
darkevilme
---

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:09 am

I want to help. THis game is pretty good. I can write a few new NPC in xml. Put them right here?
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby darkevilme » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:19 am

Rubiont-47 wrote:I want to help. THis game is pretty good. I can write a few new NPC in xml. Put them right here?

of course.
darkevilme
---

Postby Chardos » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:38 am

I wrote up a sequence for the mushroom girl, first time trying this sort of thing out so tell me what you think/feel free to critique it :)

Hopefully you should be able to just copy it into the existing assets\data\conversations\alpha_minoris_IIA\mushroomgirl\mushroomgirldefeated.xml and have it work; I got it working in game fine after doing a little typo hunting. Though judging by the forum preview the formatting is going to go to pot, so I'm just going to upload my .xml file to be safe...as a .txt file apparently because .xml files aren't allowed. The things I do to preserve formatting haha.

Spoiler: show
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Conversation>
<page ID="start">
<text>You have defeated the mushroom girl, her little body slumped
before you</text>
<choice destination="oralvore1" text="You could use a snack" />
<choice destination="end" text="do nothing" />
<choice destination="study" text="study her">
<assertnot evaluate="hasEntry" entry="lifeforms/mushroomfolk.xml" />
<assertnot evaluate="hasResearch" research="mushroomfolk" />
</choice>
</page>

<page ID="oralvore1">
<text>

Smiling, you approach the defeated mushroom girl, your growling stomach
signalling its intent. Battered and momentarily unconscious, the petite mushroom
girl is completely unaware of you
<conditional>
<assertion evaluate="slothasitem" slot="2" />
licking your lips while disrobing, before
</conditional>
taking her feet in both hands and gently placing them in your mouth for an experimental taste.
A moment of confusion passes as you try to detect her flavor before it slowly begins seeping into
your mouth and across your tongue. A contented moan escapes from you as her earthy richness
begins to permeate your mouth, strengthening the longer you hold her there. While it is tempting
to simply savor the moment, a more insistent growl from your stomach reminds you that you have
only begun.
LBREAK
The mushrooms girl's legs begin effortlessly sliding down your throat as you blissfully push forward, hardly
having to swallow as her prone figure is briefly lifted from the ground before descending down your throat. You realize
she must be waking up as you barely notice a weary frown cross her face and her legs begin to twitch
in your throat. Such movement serves only to spread her gradually intensifying flavor across your tongue and
you begin to notice a nutty aftertaste as you work closer to her waist. You smile to yourself as you
continue forward, sealing the mushroom girl's fate without her even knowing.

</text>
<choice destination="oralvore2" text="delicious" />
</page>

<page ID="oralvore2">
<text>

You grab her hands and put them in your mouth as well, now even if she awakens you can enjoy her
with no worry. Her arms and legs now secured, you grin as you clutch her firm butt, lifting her waist
towards your eager tongue. A strand of saliva escape your maw as the mushroom girl's flavor takes on a sweeter
note...perhaps like nectar? Your eyes widen as a trickle of feminine fluid touches your tongue. No,
not nectar...you've come upon a honeypot. Grinning devilishly, you forcefully swallow to bring this new flavor
within reach, you give a firm lick across it and plunge your tongue into this unexpected treat...just as
her feet finally plunge into your stomach.
LBREAK
The mushroom girl awakens with a startled cry, confusedly moaning as she struggles to look around. Seeing
your grinning face around her waist and gleefully probing her sparks an expression of fear, but she can do
nothing but helplessly squirm with both legs and arms locked in your mouth and still battered as she is
from your battle. Any sense of stealth lost at this point you stand up, lifting her torso with you, and
resume swallowing, easily sending her hips and slender waist down as the rest of her drawn near.

</text>
<choice destination="oralvoreend" text="going down" />
</page>

<page ID="oralvoreend">
<text>
Still enjoying yourself, you chomp on her pert breasts a bit as they enter your mouth, eliciting more
confused moans from the mushroom girl. Despite her initial reaction, she seems to be almost enjoying this.
Or at the very least she understands she's not getting out of it. With now only her head and mushroom
cap outside your mouth, You reach up to her and run a hand across a flushed cheek, momentarily calming her
confused whimpers and moans. Slightly teary eyed, she gazes at you as you try your best to smile at her,
before grabbing her mushroom cap with both hands and closing it over her head like an umbrella. You forcefully
swallow a few more times and finally send her on her way to your stomach.
LBREAK
Her mushroom cap flares out in your throat, almost causing you to choke, and definitely forcing you to
take a few large gulps. It proves no problem though, eventually it slowly slides down and the mushroom
girl is forced to curl up in your stomach. You give a contented sigh as your snack squirms inside you,
still not fully ready to accept her place within your stomach, though your stomach is fully accepting of her.
You smile and rub your belly as the gurgles and groans begin to overpower the squirms and struggles. The
shapes and bulges in your belly soften out and form a single curve before even that gradually shrinks away.
You lick your lips in a final attempt to get the last of the mushroom girl's flavor before continuing on your
journey.

</text>
<effect type="feed" value="100" />
<special effect="removenpc" />
<choice destination="end" text="carry on" />
</page>

<page ID="study">
<text>
you study the mushroom extensively, your scans collecting a large amount
of data. You benignly give the mushroom girl a chance to scurry off
now you're done probing her.
</text>
<special effect="removenpc" />
<special effect="research" DC="10" data="mushroomfolk" group="liforms0"/>
<choice destination="end" text="time to do some research" />
</page>

</Conversation>
Attachments
mushroomgirldefeat(Chardos).txt
(5.47 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
Chardos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rubiont-47 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:57 am

A few questions.
1) Can i add males as victims?
2) Have you thought about Trello for a more convenient organization?
3) After the enemy eats the Nomad, then in the process of digesting, he can try to get out. Can I add to the opponents the opportunity try to get out of the character?
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby darkevilme » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:58 am

@Chardos:
Looks good to me. and always good to have more content added to nomad. This way we can make update 25 truly a legendary update with a decent amount of guest content (still looking for other contributors, especially to flesh out the captive system)

Rubiont-47 wrote:A few questions.
1) Can i add males as victims?
2) Have you thought about Trello for a more convenient organization?
3) After the enemy eats the Nomad, then in the process of digesting, he can try to get out. Can I add to the opponents the opportunity try to get out of the character?

1. not and have them added to the official nomad releases. This is almost the only rule regarding nomad content. no males. (though some ferals are possibly male they're a special exception). but yeah, in general, no males.
2. nope. but i'll look into it
3. when the nomad is being eaten she does get the chance to try and escape yes. but that's cause she's the player character. And when the player character escapes it gives the player another chance based on a dice roll, this engenders positive feelings of relief in the player. When an NPC escapes based on random chance and has to be beaten all over again this engenders frustration a negative feeling in the player. Even draconians don't get an escape roll.
darkevilme
---

Postby darkevilme » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:22 am

So bumping this thread with the requests of what sorta content nomad needs more guest contributions for update 26:

Player as predator analvore scenes
Unbirthing content (pred and prey)
Endosomaphilia (all kinds, pred and prey)

If you need help, want to have a chat with me or anything else you can find me on my discord channel.
darkevilme
---

Postby Winny » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:20 pm

Send some writing to your pm, if you have any comments just ask.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game