Nomad Vore Game Community Collaboration Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Community Collaboration Thread

Postby darkevilme » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:21 pm

SmokeStriker125 wrote:Quick question darkevilme, what are these two widgets used for in the game?

[ https://i.imgur.com/2PFLzFt.jpg ]

I've finished reworking all of the widget sprites expect for these two.

the former is the 'ship weapon hardpoint' sprite. the latter is currently disused since the spacehulk overhaul, used to be on the spacehulk bridge was a computer using only the finest reel to reel magnetic tape storage technology. It's not there now replaced with a generic console to lift the lockdown.

@ Slayerhero90
Final note: would cock thickness be a difficult descriptor to add on?

Dark: Not at all. I just didn't bother initially as I foresaw noodle and beer bottle schlongs and didn't want to bother with those at the time.

As suggestions for lore? I think it would be a good idea to look into placing the truth behind who was there first somewhere, seeing as they both give conflicting stories, and it stands to reason that place would be in the ruins south of Minyos. Shit's ancient, isn't it? Could be that both the Saurians and the Quendi inhabited the planet together in peace and you can perhaps usher forth peace between them.

Dark: Yeah I need a definitive answer. currently mulling over:
Spoiler: show
making the ruins predate the elves and saurians, indicating neither were the original occupiers of the world, instead a pre arrival race worshipping an eldritch abomination built the place and were wiped out by it, so the player can fight an old god as a boss

and
that the elves and saurians are the shipwrecked survivors of an ancient conflict in which both their ships managed to shoot eachother down over the planet. they could easily of subsequently ended up cooperating due to necessity at some time since then and before the current animosity. If so then you'd find the evidence of their peaceful co-existence in logs stored in the wreckage of one of their ships that will be a dungeon added to the game later and visited as part of the respective faction conflict questlines(also to be added). meaning you can either continue helping your side towards victory over their opponents, or try to use the revelation to convince them to give peace a chance.

Also suggest more original names than Saurians and Quendi, but that's just me

Dark: i only just looked up where quendi was taken from, it was added by a guest contributor. and saurians was cause i was playing ark afore i started work on alpha minoris II, as you can tell it shows.

Finished my edits and tested everything except unbirth as my character simply hasn't developed ability that yet.

Dark: excellent
darkevilme
---

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:04 pm

The eldritch involvement sounds kinda similar to something I was planning on doing for one of my series, albeit with a lot of the circumstances vastly different.

Next thing I plan on tackling is tidying up harpy text and rectifying the issue that prevents hermaphroditic players from choosing to cock-vore harpies. Right now, though, I'm too sick to go at it.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SmokeStriker125 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Another quick question darkevilme, what exactly is the great serpent suppose to look like? The description says it has two pairs of (bird like or lizard like) legs like a skink (http://www.chovatelka.cz/system/files/photos/4868/images/original_post.jpg), But then again the name of the creature is Great Serpent. So should it look like a snake or ummm, a guess a skink.

Here's what I've sprited so far.

SmokeStriker125
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:17 pm

SmokeStriker125 wrote:Another quick question darkevilme, what exactly is the great serpent suppose to look like? The description says it has two pairs of (bird like or lizard like) legs like a skink (http://www.chovatelka.cz/system/files/photos/4868/images/original_post.jpg), But then again the name of the creature is Great Serpent. So should it look like a snake or ummm, a guess a skink.

Here's what I've sprited so far.

[ https://i.imgur.com/HcAOXGS.jpg ]

I thought of it as sorta like an oriental dragon, so its a dragon serpent sorta thing.
darkevilme
---

Postby SmokeStriker125 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:47 pm

Gotcha.

Also, sorry to hear about you losing employment Image. Hope you can find a source of enjoyable income soon.
Last edited by SmokeStriker125 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmokeStriker125
Been posting for a bit

Postby pussylover3 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:51 pm

I have an idea for an item a sort of mining tool that lets you mine stuff like chest or doors faster
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmokeStriker125 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:32 pm

A crowbar?
SmokeStriker125
Been posting for a bit

Postby R3X » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:37 am

SmokeStriker125 wrote:A crowbar?

Hello, mister Freeman...
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmokeStriker125 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:29 am

More sprites done. I particularly like how the lamia came out.

SmokeStriker125
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:38 am

I wonder if there's any likelihood that players will be able to choose from multiple sprite sets, should multiple be made. I'm kinda fond of the ascii NPCs myself.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SmokeStriker125 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:45 am

Shouldn't be a problem, all I did was replace the existing png files with new ones.
Last edited by SmokeStriker125 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmokeStriker125
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmokeStriker125 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:46 am

R3X wrote:
SmokeStriker125 wrote:A crowbar?

Hello, mister Freeman...

Let's not get crazy. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gdlk9Um7nA)
SmokeStriker125
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Alright, I seem to be healthy again. I'll try and get some work done tomorrow. Hope things ain't too bad on your end.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Foxymew » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Being a big fan of this game, I feel like trying to write up an encounter based on a character of mine that I think could be neat, so I figured I'd write down the basics of what I had in mind, to see if you would find it fit, or if you'd like me to format it differently, because it would feature bad ends.
Spoilered to reduce size.

So, I felt like placing a large pseudo-dragon character, most likely in the swamp. A set encounter, not moving from a certain spot, but maybe has to be 'unlocked' by talking to someone in the saurian village for a mini quest of sorts "I think I saw this big thing out in the swamp yada yada go check it out, I'll give you a potato"

In any case, the encounter itself, I was figuring to set up thus: You find him naked and unarmed by his lair, not openly hostile, but is reaching for weapons as you're approaching. You're given the choice to either talk, or attack, though the text will warn it doesn't look like it'll be effective. Choosing to attack will turn out ineffective, and you'll be given 3 options, one to run away, which he lets you. If you come back again, you can try to apologize, in which he goes back to normal friendly path, or if you attack him again, you don't get to try to run away, but left with only the other two options. One leading to Oral vore, other to CV (Attack more or attempt to seduce)
In any case, the friendly path, I figured 2 options, try to talk to him, in which you find out he doesn't actually speak any understandable language, but you share a meal (Roasted crocodile, maybe?) and maybe get an item from him. Or you can seduce him to jerk and blow him off, in which you're given two more options to either stick to that, or feed yourself to his cock to get churned into bioluminescent cum. The option that lets you survive giving you either the same item as the other choice, or some other one? Maybe something that could give you glowy features in the future?
So I guess my question somewhat is if one can write a combat encounter without the ability to escape once you are in fact eaten (But given the option to run before you actually are eaten)
Also if you can keep track of the 'attacked once' thing I mentioned.
I'm sorry if I'm rambling some, I just don't want to write down the whole encounter only to be told it won't work because you can't ACTUALLY fight him or somesuch. I also can't sleep, and that's when I feel inspired to write these things.
https://d.facdn.net/art/hvo45/148109470 ... nguage.png The thing I wanted to put in the game. I want to write vore with him. He was kind of designed for that originally. And what better way than to put the gluttonous cutie in this?! Hopefully.

Guess my question would also be helpful for anyone else who'd like to write a similar 'combat' encounter.
Foxymew
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Foxymew wrote:Being a big fan of this game, I feel like trying to write up an encounter based on a character of mine that I think could be neat, so I figured I'd write down the basics of what I had in mind, to see if you would find it fit, or if you'd like me to format it differently, because it would feature bad ends.

I think it can work. I admit, part of it sorta strays a smidge over my 'no males' rule but that was more applied to the player character, demis and anthros than non morphics, and heck Ishara had male pronouns for non morphics and after i found the pic (had to look it up as the link 403'd) it does look like a chubby dragon thing, so its okay in the context. As it's a special encounter I suppose we can get away with leaving out use of the actual combat engine and making it entirely built into the dialogue engine (which is i think what you're proposing, all it is is dialogue options and setting flags, which, yes the game can do, i use flags in other dialogues and they should be fairly easy to follow)

...also i know of at least one fan other than you who would be happy to see another non demi included in the game.

edit:
also may as well do my progress report while posting. Most of the way done on the dungeon overhaul, as it added very little smut though I'm trying to fix that a bit more while finishing up the zorr overhaul. Update isn't that far off now. next update will be the dungeon overhaul of omnico and ??? (other feature to be decided by a poll i'll put up soon)
darkevilme
---

Postby Foxymew » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:08 am

darkevilme wrote:
Foxymew wrote:Being a big fan of this game, I feel like trying to write up an encounter based on a character of mine that I think could be neat, so I figured I'd write down the basics of what I had in mind, to see if you would find it fit, or if you'd like me to format it differently, because it would feature bad ends.

I think it can work. I admit, part of it sorta strays a smidge over my 'no males' rule but that was more applied to the player character, demis and anthros than non morphics, and heck Ishara had male pronouns for non morphics and after i found the pic (had to look it up as the link 403'd) it does look like a chubby dragon thing, so its okay in the context. As it's a special encounter I suppose we can get away with leaving out use of the actual combat engine and making it entirely built into the dialogue engine (which is i think what you're proposing, all it is is dialogue options and setting flags, which, yes the game can do, i use flags in other dialogues and they should be fairly easy to follow)

...also i know of at least one fan other than you who would be happy to see another non demi included in the game.

edit:
also may as well do my progress report while posting. Most of the way done on the dungeon overhaul, as it added very little smut though I'm trying to fix that a bit more while finishing up the zorr overhaul. Update isn't that far off now. next update will be the dungeon overhaul of omnico and ??? (other feature to be decided by a poll i'll put up soon)

OH I had actually completely forgotten the whole all female/gyno bit. Guess it's something that I didn't notice that much. Which I guess is a good thing, that someone like me who likes any gender pred doesn't even think about the lack of males. Guess the great serpent was male? I think? I'm glad it seems all right though!. I'll get to writing then!
The sexual dimorphism of the race is also super subtle, but I don't think that's something to get across here, har.
And I should probably have done it as a dropbox link instead, I keep forgetting that FA links sometimes get borked.
Foxymew
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Tue May 09, 2017 9:12 am

So. It looks from the poll like the capture system will be the headline feature for update 24* and so I figured I may as well place the topic here as a subject of discussion. The bare bones of the capture system for me is to have the ship able to contain prey captured in the wild for predatory players to devour during their flight. Which still means I need to write exploitation scenes for the eating(and other things) on the ship and code all the infrastructure required for the capture system actually to work.

But, i am aware that quite a few players probably have more ambitious desires as to what possibilities they'd like to see realized in having a capture system in the game. So I'm opening the floor with a question:

What do people want to see in a capture system?

I make no promises that I will get around to implementing everything this update. But the more costly to implement parts of the capture system can always be pushed back to be on the feature poll as expanded capture system or something.

* update 22 will never see a full release due to save compatability issues so will be released as update 23. and the capture system is too big a feature to be released alongside dungeon overhaul omnico in a timely fashion unless I spend a lot longer on update 24 than i do even now.
darkevilme
---

Postby Benevorlent » Thu May 11, 2017 10:47 am

darkevilme wrote: What do people want to see in a capture system?

Having sexual encounters with contained prey would be nice, and would be an opportunity for some endo play, as you'll have a place to keep your prey after you release them, so your PC wouldn't have to worry about letting food go. Building on this (if deemed reasonable), perhaps taming your prey, having them as a sort of on-board pet (sex slave) who you can have vore you after taming them so they'll let you out afterwards. Or not if you didn't tame them properly.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Foxymew » Thu May 11, 2017 12:34 pm

Benevorlent wrote:

Having sexual encounters with contained prey would be nice, and would be an opportunity for some endo play, as you'll have a place to keep your prey after you release them, so your PC wouldn't have to worry about letting food go. Building on this (if deemed reasonable), perhaps taming your prey, having them as a sort of on-board pet (sex slave) who you can have vore you after taming them so they'll let you out afterwards. Or not if you didn't tame them properly.

I have to say I'd second this. Sounds pretty great, and the scenario of a pet turning on the owner is always enticing.
Foxymew
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Thu May 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Benevorlent wrote:

thanks for the input. also something tells me there's a contingent who want more endo play in nomad. something to put on the next poll i suppose.
darkevilme
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game