Can't find it anywhere!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Can't find it anywhere!

Postby johnpocsmith » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Long time lurker guys, but here is the deal. I'm trying to find a RPG maker vore game where you play as a male protagonist and you bring your sister who is a pred with you on a quest. You look for elemental creatures and fight them i think, also you can sacrifice your party to some nagas i believe. finally i remember there was this one scene at a campfire where you can get eaten by a small child.

Can't for the life of me find it help a dude out please!
johnpocsmith
New to the forum

Re: Can't find it anywhere!

Postby TheBlueOne » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:58 pm

TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby johnpocsmith » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:19 pm

thank you
johnpocsmith
New to the forum

Postby Talon13 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:45 pm

There is a thread specifically made for finding gaems so that the forum doesn't fill up with junk threads. Use that.
Talon13
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Talon13 wrote:There is a thread specifically made for finding gaems so that the forum doesn't fill up with junk threads. Use that.

Then maybe you should ask the administrator to notify everyone to use it then and have a post on the front page then. Would that work? If there's a
thread, link it.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:46 am

Talon13
Participator

Return to Vore game