RPG Maker asset assist

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

RPG Maker asset assist

Postby AngelicChaos » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:31 am

So long story short, I'm looking for some help in expanding my resources for RPG Maker VX Ace. This would not only include sprites, but also environment tiles. The game I am currently working on, I have a multitude of ideas I want to use for it, but many of which cannot be done with the game's basic resources. I personally have the capability of altering sprites, but am not so skilled at designing them from scratch.

So if anyone has the skill and spare time, I would greatly appreciate the aid. At this moment, I'm in dire need of a Sprite to use for a dragon-human hybrid. Thanks to anyone who even considers taking up this opportunity, and rest assured that proper credit would be given.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Re: RPG Maker asset assist

Postby Bright » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:33 am

Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby AJ41 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:47 am

This person can help you see his art the link
his name is CrazedCultist-
viewtopic.php?t=45372
AJ41
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:02 am

Nothing like the classics:
https://vxresource.wordpress.com/
http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/galle ... resources/

Then there are these two huge lists of resources in other forums:
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22121/t ... rce-sites/
http://www.eridanigames.com/forum/viewt ... f=47&t=230

And this place, which neither one of the linkfests above manages to link to:
http://pixanna.nl/materials/

And this deviantart gallery, which, being a set of favorites, is essentially a roundabout linkfest anyway:
http://kupokaze.deviantart.com/favourit ... ts-Sprites

Good luck with the game.
I'm mostly an RPG Maker XP guy, but I've done a few tiny things with just about every version of RPG Maker; feel free to message me for help any time you need it.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby DangZerglings » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:30 am

Is there anyone around the chat other than me who's working with RPG Maker MV?
Lilysse (Nights of Azure): I will always love you...
===============
Because willing lesbians and nonfatality need far, far more love in vore.
DangZerglings
Somewhat familiar

Location: Watching a girl eat another girl with her pussy and possibly letting her out a half hour later

Postby CrazedCultist » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:44 am

DangZerglings wrote:Is there anyone around the chat other than me who's working with RPG Maker MV?

Rayen has been but thats about it.

AngelicChaos wrote:...

While I haven't been in the mood to do sprites lately, I do have a bunch of Tilesets and other resources most of those aren't my work. Other then that :empatheticapathy posted the best links.
CrazedCultist
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:46 am

Thanks guys. Does anyone possibly have just a bare template for sprite bodies? I'm thinking I might just find one of those to work off of and make my own. I'm good as long as I have something to work off of... But I can never get it to look right if I do it all from scratch.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:47 am

DangZerglings wrote:Is there anyone around the chat other than me who's working with RPG Maker MV?

I kinda thought about it... But I was told MV wasn't very good.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Going to mark this for later projects.

MV has very complex sprites sets, but can use most VX ACE tilesets.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:15 pm

I would recommend downloading this thing called Sprite Creator 3 (Exists as both a VX and XP version). Simple and mostly uses the things from the already existing VX Ace Character Generator but it just might do you some good.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Do any of you guys know if we're free to use artist's like karbo's pictures for non-commercial projects? I'd like to use some of his artwork in a game I've picked up and started working on.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Erecant » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Karbo specifically is usually pretty chill about that sort of thing, as are many around here. Common decency would call for sending the artist in question a PM asking for permission, though really it is likely a formality.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AngelicChaos » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Raiden264 wrote:Do any of you guys know if we're free to use artist's like karbo's pictures for non-commercial projects? I'd like to use some of his artwork in a game I've picked up and started working on.

Always ask the creator first. Heck, I wouldn't even be working on this game at all if TFB hadn't agreed to it.

TheFetishBeast wrote:I would recommend downloading this thing called Sprite Creator 3 (Exists as both a VX and XP version). Simple and mostly uses the things from the already existing VX Ace Character Generator but it just might do you some good.

What's different between it and the built-in generator? Also, one thing in particular I need to look into is how you got your centaurs. Kind of going to play a good part in my game and no idea how to make them. Lol.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:09 am

Well Sprite Creator 3 has a few more options. Personally I mostly use the XP version but I'm sure even the VX one can come in handy. I can't remember any examples but I'm certain I've used it some times.

As for how I made the centaurs, I started off by googling for horse sprites. Turned out the ones I found are of a little higher quality than the one horse in VX Ace. After that, editing. Cut, paste and edit. Remove the person's legs, remove the horse's head and put the rest together. Simple? Yes, Easy? Not necessarily but that is the way I did it. Oh, and if you want to know what program I use then that would be Paint.NET (Which has nothing to do with MS Paint for the record).
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Return to Vore game