Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby eleventh » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:29 pm

Strange wrote:I am having trouble finding the red lamia I looked in the well but the only thing i found was a spider lady when you burn down the web and you don't get to fight her she just eats you

This is apparently is all as intended, the red lamia isn't in the game yet.

Strange wrote:Also It won't let me complete the cloth quest for the girl once she pays me the game crashes I have six quests completed and want a seventh one but i cant find anymore of them

Yeah, that one's a known bug. Interestingly the game considered the quest complete the moment you actually get the cloth.
Also, there are seven quests:
Spoiler: show
The Hunter's Bow: First main quest, you've almost certainly done it.
The Butterfly: Second main quest, you've also probably done it. (Although you may have failed it by giving the kid to Tara (lamia)
Some New Threads: The problem quest.
Vengeance: Quest from the man sitting alone in the inn. Doesn't complete properly.
Not The Bees!: Quest from that girl near the lower right exit from town. Jar's in the house above hers, on a shelf in the upper right.
Public Perception: Quest from Gina, in the house in the far west (left) side of town.
Breaking and Entering: Quest involving the south (lower) part of town.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Strange » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:21 pm

oh ok ty :)
Strange
Been posting for a bit

Postby thelandcruzer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:25 am

THANKS Eleventh !!
I've been looking for the jar, the game tell you to get it from someone in the village. :evil:
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoCoDu111 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:58 pm

I can not beat the witch early. Could someone tell me how to beat her? It is much trot strong.
CoCoDu111
New to the forum

Postby Mondeur » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:12 pm

CoCoDu111 wrote:I can not beat the witch early. Could someone tell me how to beat her? It is much trot strong.

If I remember correctly, I managed to defeat her by getting some levels up, buying items to upgrade my stats, and... dumb luck I guess. But I could forget something, sorry if that wasn't too helpful.
Mondeur
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:21 pm

CoCoDu111 wrote:I can not beat the witch early. Could someone tell me how to beat her? It is much trot strong.

one of the early skills you learn is Magic reflect, it helps beat her early on... Otherwise just level up I guess
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Eyefull » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Probably shouldn't say this (cause I really don't want it patched out), but there's a trick for basically infinite money. There are pieces of equipment that sell for more than what you pay. Combined those with the stat potions and weapons shop to get decked out in the best gear and increase my HP over 1,000. Kills most challenge, but then again that's not what most of us are here for.

Oh, and grind on the werewolf girls. They give the best money for being the least difficult, if you don't want to game the system into becoming OP.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Xorus777 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:03 pm

Eyefull wrote:Probably shouldn't say this (cause I really don't want it patched out), but there's a trick for basically infinite money. There are pieces of equipment that sell for more than what you pay. Combined those with the stat potions and weapons shop to get decked out in the best gear and increase my HP over 1,000. Kills most challenge, but then again that's not what most of us are here for.

Oh, and grind on the werewolf girls. They give the best money for being the least difficult, if you don't want to game the system into becoming OP.

Whoah, thanks a lot! I was thinking on how to pass the game faster :)
Xorus777
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:04 pm

The way that infinite money thing is going to happen is this >.> :

I will patch it in the next major version late this spring/summer along with the new content I talked about before (The whole mermaid arc). But, of course, when you copy save files over you'll still have that cash....

There will be a very detailed scene only available for people willing to start over with zero gold after the patch is out. Meaning you'll have to make your money legitimately if you want to see it. The scene will be optional, but doing it will get you some other rewards as well that will help with combat and leveling so there's incentive.

I'm not going to police this too much because I'm pretty sure the majority just wants to see the scenes anyway rather than actually having this be somewhat of a challenge. But for those who are up for it to earn more scenes and stuff, this will be there for you.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby dreyk » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:23 pm

any walkthrough for all the scene ? :gulp:
or they're all in those quests ? :p

I don't know if someone said it already But when you get in the far south mansion in west shaman village you enter the prison instead
(and what does the luck stat ? for critical hits ?)
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eyefull » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:07 pm

Raiden264 wrote:The way that infinite money thing is going to happen is this >.> :

I will patch it in the next major version late this spring/summer along with the new content I talked about before (The whole mermaid arc). But, of course, when you copy save files over you'll still have that cash....

There will be a very detailed scene only available for people willing to start over with zero gold after the patch is out. Meaning you'll have to make your money legitimately if you want to see it. The scene will be optional, but doing it will get you some other rewards as well that will help with combat and leveling so there's incentive.

I'm not going to police this too much because I'm pretty sure the majority just wants to see the scenes anyway rather than actually having this be somewhat of a challenge. But for those who are up for it to earn more scenes and stuff, this will be there for you.

This is a good compromise! Sorry if the exploit frustrates you. I found it on accident while selling old equipment. I had beaten everything but the quest for honey at that point, so the only thing it really trivialized for me was the stone attacks from the eel girls. Another thing I should mention is some of the bosses. I don't know if I was leveled too high or what (didn't have flare yet), but the tiger woman dropped in one hit for me. I think there was another that did that too, but I can't remember which one. Plus, there's a couple glitches quests you might want to take a look at. Still, I really like your HD remake of Forest Monsters. You've done a good job, and I look forward to see what else you plan to do!
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:55 pm

hmmm continuing the muddy cave idea might be interesting to see some trap door spiders underground there.

Also if the mole girl idea goes through she needs to be the third strongest mole girl
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby eleventh » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:32 pm

The_Prof wrote:Also if the mole girl idea goes through she needs to be the third strongest mole girl

But wouldn't the third strongest one object to that?
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:13 pm

eleventh wrote:
The_Prof wrote:Also if the mole girl idea goes through she needs to be the third strongest mole girl

But wouldn't the third strongest one object to that?

oh well damn I posted this in teh wrong thread.... But eh mole girls are rarely ever seen so the more the merrier I guess.

But don't worry, ALL mole girls are the third strongest
The_Prof
???

Postby CoCoDu111 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:47 pm

I just installed this game and I can not beat the witch of the beginning (the one who wants to put us in his cauldron) is normal?
CoCoDu111
New to the forum

Postby Erecant » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:06 pm

Put off fighting her until you've leveled a couple times. The first encounter you should do at level 1 should probably be the lamia, following the first quest line.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cyrushart » Thu May 18, 2017 2:49 am

i dont mean to be a punk but i think i found a bug the wand the Goddess gives you doesnt show
cyrushart
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Thu May 18, 2017 10:10 am

cyrushart wrote:i dont mean to be a punk but i think i found a bug the wand the Goddess gives you doesnt show

Well that's not being a punk, per se. You're just finding a bug; you'd be a punk if you found said bug and then ridiculed the creator about it.
Monopolus
???

Postby cyrushart » Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 pm

still not trying to be a punk but i think the bug is with quest the rewards dont show
cyrushart
New to the forum

Postby cyrushart » Thu May 18, 2017 12:29 pm

when you complete the sheep quest it bugs out
cyrushart
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game