Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:15 am

I didn't have much time last week to work on it so I delayed it so that I could finish patching some things up. I've updated the first page to reflect the delay. Sorry bout the misunderstanding. :)
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby number12321 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:57 am

Raiden264 wrote:I didn't have much time last week to work on it so I delayed it so that I could finish patching some things up. I've updated the first page to reflect the delay. Sorry bout the misunderstanding. :)

No worries!

Please take your time, I am certain it will be worth the wait no matter how long it takes :)
number12321
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheSoulessGem » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:44 am

It would appear I have broken the game with the giant harpy glitch, may I get a load, if anyone was willing to share.
Sorry.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grimlock » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:48 am

Don´t know if this has been reported as a bug, but down the well we have an area that says you need to learn flame or something to be able to go through and it states you will be able to do so once you get to lvl 10.
Well i am current lvl 13 and still haven´t learned the spell needed to burn down the web.
Also if you leave the bar where the mermaid queen is located before beating her, you won´t be able to return, you also aren´t able to return to the bar after you have beaten her.
Grimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby goddieee » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:24 am

Still no update. you should set realistic dates for the updates and dont delay them every time. thats annoying. better take the time you need and set a date you dont need to delay.
goddieee
New to the forum

Postby WoodenDuck » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:03 pm

goddieee wrote:Still no update. you should set realistic dates for the updates and dont delay them every time. thats annoying. better take the time you need and set a date you dont need to delay.

C'mon, give him a break. It's very difficult to accurately predict how long programming projects are going to take. Even professional studios miss their release targets all the time. (Either that, or they release their projects in a premature state, and then are forced to patch them later.) Unexpected issues come up in programming all the time, and it's anyone's guess how long it would take to fix them. Raiden is doing this for free, by himself. So cut him some slack. At least he is still working on his game, unlike most of the games on this forum, which were abandoned by their owners.
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkdino » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:13 pm

Chill goddie, no need to be rude.
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:49 pm

WoodenDuck wrote:
goddieee wrote:Still no update. you should set realistic dates for the updates and dont delay them every time. thats annoying. better take the time you need and set a date you dont need to delay.

C'mon, give him a break. It's very difficult to accurately predict how long programming projects are going to take. Even professional studios miss their release targets all the time. (Either that, or they release their projects in a premature state, and then are forced to patch them later.) Unexpected issues come up in programming all the time, and it's anyone's guess how long it would take to fix them. Raiden is doing this for free, by himself. So cut him some slack. At least he is still working on his game, unlike most of the games on this forum, which were abandoned by their owners.

I agree that it is complicated to do programming, but to choose, I prefer that it does not give a release date rather than give one for the final not to meet it and that we are disappointed. (I do not say it maliciously) Simply being aware that the game is alive is enough.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:03 pm

If your that impatient make your own game and do it yourself.
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:56 pm

StyxxianArmada wrote:

Raiden264 has given all of us more of his/her time than we have any right to expect. He/she continued building on a game and improving on one that was not his/her's, and yet has been met with so much complaining on this site. Such is the fate of the generous game creators/modders. If any one of you will pay attention to the actual OP him/herself, he/she has not even been on Eka's forum since the 18th of this month. So let us, a faithful(?) community of vorarephiles that are like so many children awaiting a present, hope that A) Nothing happened to Raiden264 and B) That the incessant complaining that I've seen does not cause him/her to abandon this project. Please limit your comments on this thread to constructive ones and ones that will encourage our giving Raiden264 to continue on this project if all is well with him/her. Thank you, and have a pleasant day full of anticipatory thoughts of what is to come.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:51 pm

vore2412 wrote:
StyxxianArmada wrote:

Raiden264 has given all of us more of his/her time than we have any right to expect. He/she continued building on a game and improving on one that was not his/her's, and yet has been met with so much complaining on this site. Such is the fate of the generous game creators/modders. If any one of you will pay attention to the actual OP him/herself, he/she has not even been on Eka's forum since the 18th of this month. So let us, a faithful(?) community of vorarephiles that are like so many children awaiting a present, hope that A) Nothing happened to Raiden264 and B) That the incessant complaining that I've seen does not cause him/her to abandon this project. Please limit your comments on this thread to constructive ones and ones that will encourage our giving Raiden264 to continue on this project if all is well with him/her. Thank you, and have a pleasant day full of anticipatory thoughts of what is to come.

> learn 2 be patient
> complains on the thread
> gets told to make their own and do it themselves

Seriously, all you have to is be impatient and argue with others regarding the thread? Not a lot of people will know what is gonna happen from time to time, so do be patient and don't try to start arguments on threads, unless you're asking for someone to take matters in their own hands. If he plans to voluntarily continue the project, he'll do so and provide the update, if he's alive, he's alive, give time and stop arguing.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby goddieee » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Learn to read. Never said something about doing faster, dont know what you red there. I said he should set realistic release dates and take the time he needs, nothing more.
goddieee
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:16 pm

WoodenDuck wrote:

C'mon, give him a break. It's very difficult to accurately predict how long programming projects are going to take. Even professional studios miss their release targets all the time. (Either that, or they release their projects in a premature state, and then are forced to patch them later.) Unexpected issues come up in programming all the time, and it's anyone's guess how long it would take to fix them.

Don't really care about the delay,but I dunno if you can call using a slightly modded version of RPG maker as programming. It's probably closer to something called scripting.
Not that there isnt work to do,the art assets seem custom or edited (not sure on how much though). And the writing is pretty alright. And game balance is a thing. But none of that is actually programming.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:02 am

This guy has taken TWO WEEKS for something he said would be done in a few days....game is DEAD. :(

Well, not really. I'm sorry guys the release is late, in fact, it's later than late because the delay was delayed another week. The fact is, my schedule isn't set in stone currently due to my work situation. I have a promising second interview with a company's vice president on Monday for a programming position so I'm stoked. A regular working schedule means I know what hours I'm putting into the game and when things should be done. Currently I do freelance work and so....not everything is set in stone.

I hope that clears a bit up. With that said the new release is up on the first page.

As always, please report bugs, and if you guys like the game please do support it! Other than my thanks you get bonus missions and scenes, and items. With that said, those of you here who support me on Patreon, please download your version from there.

Enjoy and please let me know what you guys think!
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:32 am

How to find the new village
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Alianda » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:58 am

Hi, for me the butterfly girl is still bugged with the image staying on the screen and i cant access the new village as it says "I dont have any buisness here yet".
Done every quest i can do, just the butterfly, mouse and cat , and the sheep one isnst done as for the sheep one i need the butterfly quest which brings me back to the first point :(
Alianda
New to the forum

Postby forumlurker » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:52 am

Same here. Butterfly quest doesn't update as it should still. Can't get the reward from completing it either. Shoal mine cart and cat and mouse doesn't fully update either yet. You can remove the butterfly picture by talking to the naga. Also, if the willing naga scene starts after you beat her at least, the background can still be seen which results in lightened braziers showing in the middle of the throat picture.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doh763 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:02 pm

Thanks Raiden264 for everything you do!
doh763
New to the forum

Postby nomemory » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:12 pm

found out how to have cat and mouse update buy a carrot and go to the hole in the mountain it should then have the rabbit run to the cave beat the monster then go to the cat to get it to update at least it worked for me when I did it. p.s great game cant wait for more update to this masterpiece.
nomemory
New to the forum

Postby chance10 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:13 pm

bug: when i entered the place right before the mountains a harpy just eats me
chance10
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game