Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:13 pm

The queen in the main town I orignally suggested to have a fake quest for the main where she has them meet her in her chambers and its all a trap to feed on him for pleasure and power. Maybe she wants to unbirth him so she can gain a powerful heir.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnsettledTom » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:00 am

Would it be possible to increase the amount of save files you're allotted? 16 is so tiny considering the amount of enemies in this game. Also, the fox girl jail scene is bugged: you can't survive it.
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:36 am

UnsettledTom wrote:Would it be possible to increase the amount of save files you're allotted? 16 is so tiny considering the amount of enemies in this game. Also, the fox girl jail scene is bugged: you can't survive it.

and if u ignore her and walk past her then walk back the game freezes.
Is there a way to get through that scene? is it really bugged or is that how it's meant to be?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:54 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:
UnsettledTom wrote:Would it be possible to increase the amount of save files you're allotted? 16 is so tiny considering the amount of enemies in this game. Also, the fox girl jail scene is bugged: you can't survive it.

and if u ignore her and walk past her then walk back the game freezes.
Is there a way to get through that scene? is it really bugged or is that how it's meant to be?

Well, it's possible to do the usual RPG Maker shuffle to get past the guard inside of the jail cell, but it's pretty clear you're not supposed to do that. I don't think it's meant to be possible at the moment.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:11 pm

is there a way to defeat the Yuki Onna the second time?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:21 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:is there a way to defeat the Yuki Onna the second time?

There may be a bug preventing this. I'm working on a patch now, as well as some additional rewards for repeat attempts.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Vanny » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:07 pm

Some glitches I found: on the newest patch during witches lament the slave dialogue never asks if they want to be freed it treats it like you've already completed the mission so you can't ever get to the final boss since the runes tell you to check the prisoners upstairs. That entire quest is only playable on older patches. Also witches brew never shows as complete.

Also in your main post you said there's a scene that's like a glitch? I'm not sure if I've found it already so I was curious if you could give a hint.

Looking forward to the next release (:
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:56 pm

Still think a few npcs have potential you know besides the Queen.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:33 pm

Hey Tom. So, that's a great question. I may be able to increase the number of saves....but i'm actually working on doing something about this. I'm working on a total scene count for the game, and also a theater where you can re-experience all of the scenes. It could be a pain to remember which scene is on which save, but with the theater you'll be able to view them by section. It's something I plan to have in before the game is completed. As for the foxgirl, I'm aware of that problem. It's something I will have fixed with the 7th release.

Vanny wrote:Some glitches I found: on the newest patch during witches lament the slave dialogue never asks if they want to be freed it treats it like you've already completed the mission so you can't ever get to the final boss since the runes tell you to check the prisoners upstairs. That entire quest is only playable on older patches. Also witches brew never shows as complete.

Also in your main post you said there's a scene that's like a glitch? I'm not sure if I've found it already so I was curious if you could give a hint.

Looking forward to the next release (:

The snowfall update broke a few things with the Haybale catacombs. Those problems should be fixed in the next release. Thanks for reminding me to check in on those! As for the scene that's activated by a "glitch" check around for hidden gold in the smithy in Shoal City. You should find some, and once you do attempt to get it again. I haven't fixed this bug yet, because it seems to activate a safeguard in the system I didn't know existed...Enjoy :gulp:

TyrantTerry wrote:Still think a few npcs have potential you know besides the Queen.

Which NPCs would you like to see have scenes? The queen is a great suggestion because I was thinking about adding some scenes to the castle!
Last edited by Raiden264 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Oceansire » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:36 pm

Raiden264 wrote:Which NPCs would you like to see have scenes? The queen is a great suggestion because I was thinking about adding some scenes to the castle!

I'd honestly love to see a little unaware action since you implemented the shrink potion. Could be a good opportunity to do so with said queen.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:01 am

Raiden264 wrote:Which NPCs would you like to see have scenes? The queen is a great suggestion because I was thinking about adding some scenes to the castle!

answer I would think is not the queen, but our sadistic little honey wanting mistress from the Shaman town. Granted our hero would have to be pretty damn stupid to use a shrinking potion around her... Unless of course the honey she had him get was for making one of said shrinking potions and she tricks you into drinking it as an apology... Still not very bright on the hero's part to think she's "seen the light" but still probably smarter then using a potion himself and hugging her ankles
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby WormboyUK » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:54 am

Are the quests in Haybale village still active? I can't seem to talk to Jack.
WormboyUK
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:43 am

you need the doll
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby snowkid0011 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:36 pm

How Can I find the "Red" Lamia?:D
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Oceansire » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:14 pm

snowkid0011 wrote:How Can I find the "Red" Lamia?:D

The red lamia is the one held under the Adventurer's Guild in the Shaman Village (may be Patreons only). There are currently no interactions or ways to interact with it.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby WormboyUK » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:21 pm

How do you get the Apple Cider for Jack? I've defeated multiple enemies in Haybale Trail now, and I haven't got it. Also, is the Witch quest still bugged? I've got 3 piles of Vampire dust, and I still can't progress.
WormboyUK
New to the forum

Postby Oceansire » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:29 pm

WormboyUK wrote:How do you get the Apple Cider for Jack? I've defeated multiple enemies in Haybale Trail now, and I haven't got it. Also, is the Witch quest still bugged? I've got 3 piles of Vampire dust, and I still can't progress.

It's just luck dependent, I usually get the cider from Succubi but any enemy there can drop em. Just takes time. As for the witch quest, you also need 2 or 4 sets of Zombie remains from the graveyard (can't remember how many) and one succubus tail (drops from said creature) on top of the three ashes.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:46 pm

I would like to give you an idea: maybe you could use shrink potion for more tree scenes, that would be very interesting.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:03 pm

I wanted to say something else: when the girl was shitting you, I wanted you to put a pile of shit on the floor to demonstrate that this is you. If it was in the bathroom, put a pile of shit inside. If I can do that in some update I would be very grateful because I only saw once the pile of shit that was on the tiger girl
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby yaygara » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:17 pm

I have finished all other quests besides the Public Perception one, I spoke to Gina, got her the food and now I'm supposed to talk to the guild about Gina. However that option nevers comes up. I'm speaking with the old man at the counter, if I have to talk to someone else, please tell me who. And if I am supposed to talk to the old man, can you tell me what to do so that the option I need comes up? I don't want to restart and lose all my progress. Also, I joined the guild before this problem.
yaygara
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game