Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Raiden264 » Sun May 17, 2020 9:01 pm

dreyk wrote:it's been a while since last time i played this game :D
is there a changelogs somewhere to know what's new ? it stopped in Halloween town last time i played :d

Wow, then you have a lot to catch up on! The standard version of the game and the main storyline have finished. There are new major areas like a Snowy village to the north and a desert to the east. I think there have to have been over 30 new scenes since the halloween update.

Max28z wrote:How can i ignite the brasiers in the death's goddess's altar ?

Spoiler: show
You'll want to grab an item from the shed in Shaira's Altar. It's to the lower right side of the map.

Also just a reminder guys, if you have questions,critiques,comments, please join our official discord. You can get help with bugs there much faster, and we also have channels for roleplaying or just talking about the game in general. Future game announcements and stuff are also there too. You can join us here: https://discord.gg/rT5dbm3
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby megafaget » Sat May 30, 2020 4:45 pm

Weren't there two vore scenes with the cat girl at one point? Im guessing one was removed to make the cat and mouse quest but is there any way to access it again? Or share a build that still has that scene?
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nayko93 » Sun May 31, 2020 9:35 pm

Here is a review of all the thing bad or bugged in this game

but before , I have to say it a pretty good game ( except the ending , that was shit ... )
but there is a lot of bug and game breaking shit that make it really frustrating to play at some moment

I will write the review while playing it , each time I find something bugged I write it on a note and at the end I copy past all on the forum hoping the dev will use it to make a GOOD final version without all the game breaking bug

I've stoped playing at the 5.1 and waited until the game is finished
and now I see there is still a lot of scene without CG .. too bad ..

now for the bug :

you really need to balance the game , some enemy are just too strong , even when I cheat and add 50000xp with save editor I have difficulty with certain monster like the ell girl , or the cat girl in the desert
same of the evasion rate of some enemy , like the snow bunny girl , minimum 8 try before escaping her

the bee queen have a option to be eaten willingly but when you chose this option you have the unwilling version of the scene

the man kidnapped by the butterfly girl is called a man by some and a boy be some others ( I know in the first version of the game it was a boy and not a husband , I prefer the boy but I know there is some rules here so .. )

if you give the husband to the lamia instead of returning him to his wife you trigger a game over but you have no way to know it so you make the mistake to save on a existing slot because there is not unlimited slot and then you are fucked ...
when you return to the butterfly girl forest you can't progress further unless the game tell you to speak to her and then she eat you , no chance to fight ....

the scene with your "mistress" when you bring her a jar of honey , it warn you about BDSM and water sport but it should warn you about fart and lack of hygiene , that's the worst part ...

in the sheep meadow there is a cave I can't enter , it say they will be new content on next update but if I understand correctly this is the final version of the game
maybe in the sequel ...
also , your decision to make the sequel patreon only is a stupid idea , but it's your decision I can't do shit about it
at least you should make a 1$ tier on patreon ... because you sell a virtual product , each copy of it cost you nothing , so the cheaper you sell it , the more you sell

the quest with the cat girl , if you head to the mountain before attempting to catch the mouse in the tree , when you return the cat girl put herself in front of the mouse and you can't reach the mouse
so even if you go to the mountain , beat the manticor and bring a rabbit to the cat girl , the quest is bugged because you can't complet the objective " get the mouse from the tree" ...
so here we go again , loading a save FAAAAAR away from where I was ...
from now I will save every 20 seconde because this game is too easy to break

the tiger girl , if you choose to not fight her and accept to be her meal she tell you to approach , but it's bugged , if you speak to her it just do the original dialog again
as for the fact that if you choose te feed her the man who ask you to kill her , it would be nice to ne be eaten too or at least have the choice , what if I just want to be the bad guy that feed other to monster girl ?

on the giantess in shaman village and the mermaid there is a visual bug where the old picture rest behind the new one

in the snow region when you are fishing and you encounter a squid girl or a crab girl , if you lose the scene bug
the beginning of the scene is the squid or crab girl but after a while it change to the lamia larisa and the scene seem to play in the scene theater and when this scene if finished it comme back to the squid or crab girl

you can't save the fox girl in prison , i'm not sure if it's even possible , you can pass the guard but it's just a bad level design , your not suppose to do that
I assume you need to break you wall in the cell but you can't ...

and a very little bug , when you have the chaos key and return to the sphinx girl, she ask you if you want to enter the temple ,and if you say not the dialogue and the choice loop one time

that's is , all the bug I found in the game , maybe there is others I didn't explore all branching dialogue
I hope this can help you to make a perfect final version
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:27 am

I recall there being an unwilling vore scenario with the Neko what happened to it may I ask?
Younger99
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:14 am

megafaget wrote:Weren't there two vore scenes with the cat girl at one point? Im guessing one was removed to make the cat and mouse quest but is there any way to access it again? Or share a build that still has that scene?

Younger99 wrote:I recall there being an unwilling vore scenario with the Neko what happened to it may I ask?

Hey guys, I haven't removed any scene from the cat girl, but it is possible it may have been deactivated when I was working on a fix for her quest. I'll take another look soon as I get the chance! (This weekend)

Nayko93 wrote:Here is a review of all the thing bad or bugged in this game

but before , I have to say it a pretty good game ( except the ending , that was shit ... )
but there is a lot of bug and game breaking shit that make it really frustrating to play at some moment

I will write the review while playing it , each time I find something bugged I write it on a note and at the end I copy past all on the forum hoping the dev will use it to make a GOOD final version without all the game breaking bug

Nayko, I don't know how old you are, but this comes off as incomprehensibly immature. This is a project I've put a lot of time into, and there are over 70 scenes in it. In the free version.

70+.

Each and every one of these is a full scene. There aren't any "Oh you were eaten. Game over" scenes in this game. I took the time and effort to write paragraphs on each scene and try to represent the characters the best I could. I've been on Eka's for a long time, and I don't know any other rpgs with scenes this long, with this high of a count, the number of releases and patches, and constant communication on where the game is development and testing wise.

Yes, there are some issues to resolve. But you're playing this for FREE. Don't tell me or any of the creators on here for games, art, or anything that something they've worked hard on is shit. I don't care if you're just referring to the ending.
Now, if you don't like the story, or how the game ended, or bugs or etc...that's totally fine. I welcome feedback on those. But please do it respectfully given all the content I've provided and time I put into this.

That being said...I put out a patch recently that takes care of a lot of these issues. I don't know if you even checked the first page or not. If there are any outstanding problems, I'll be looking into them this weekend. But not for you. For the people who appreciate the game, and are respectful.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Nayko93 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:36 pm

Raiden264 wrote:Nayko, I don't know how old you are, but this comes off as incomprehensibly immature. This is a project I've put a lot of time into, and there are over 70 scenes in it. In the free version.

70+.

Each and every one of these is a full scene. There aren't any "Oh you were eaten. Game over" scenes in this game. I took the time and effort to write paragraphs on each scene and try to represent the characters the best I could. I've been on Eka's for a long time, and I don't know any other rpgs with scenes this long, with this high of a count, the number of releases and patches, and constant communication on where the game is development and testing wise.

Yes, there are some issues to resolve. But you're playing this for FREE. Don't tell me or any of the creators on here for games, art, or anything that something they've worked hard on is shit. I don't care if you're just referring to the ending.
Now, if you don't like the story, or how the game ended, or bugs or etc...that's totally fine. I welcome feedback on those. But please do it respectfully given all the content I've provided and time I put into this.

That being said...I put out a patch recently that takes care of a lot of these issues. I don't know if you even checked the first page or not. If there are any outstanding problems, I'll be looking into them this weekend. But not for you. For the people who appreciate the game, and are respectful.

except the moment where I criticize the ending (and sorry but it's my right to do it knowing that I was once one of your patreon ) , there is not judgment or any lack of respect , only fact to help you repair the bugs , if you take it wrong it's your problem
and yes maybe I speak a little to harsh , but that's my way of speaking

and yes sorry but the ending was bad , it fell like it's not completed , that's my opinion and saying this is not disrespectful , it' just freedom of speech
with your way of thinking , if something is bad we should shut up and move on ?
no , if something is bad I say it and if something is good I say it too , and I said your game was good , even on of the 3 best vore game still worked on here , only the end was bad

now you can take it wrong and think I'm a cunt ... or take it like you should , a constructive criticism and a help with all the bug
my only intention here was to help you correct them to make your game better than he already is , not to disrespect you like you say ...

( and from a game dev to another , you should never take any criticize wrong , even the one disrespectful like you say
because first : in every criticize there is always a part of truth or something to take
and if you always take it wrong your gonna fall in depression ...)
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:09 am

Nayko93 wrote:except the moment where I criticize the ending (and sorry but it's my right to do it knowing that I was once one of your patreon ) , there is not judgment or any lack of respect , only fact to help you repair the bugs , if you take it wrong it's your problem
and yes maybe I speak a little to harsh , but that's my way of speaking

and yes sorry but the ending was bad , it fell like it's not completed , that's my opinion and saying this is not disrespectful , it' just freedom of speech
with your way of thinking , if something is bad we should shut up and move on ?
no , if something is bad I say it and if something is good I say it too , and I said your game was good , even on of the 3 best vore game still worked on here , only the end was bad

now you can take it wrong and think I'm a cunt ... or take it like you should , a constructive criticism and a help with all the bug
my only intention here was to help you correct them to make your game better than he already is , not to disrespect you like you say ...

( and from a game dev to another , you should never take any criticize wrong , even the one disrespectful like you say
because first : in every criticize there is always a part of truth or something to take
and if you always take it wrong your gonna fall in depression ...)

I really don't think your "criticism" has reached the intend. If this is "just the way you talk" then I would have ask you to criticism in some other site. You really are not helping developer as much as you hurt them.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Nayko93 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:30 am

Eka wrote:
I really don't think your "criticism" has reached the intend. If this is "just the way you talk" then I would have ask you to criticism in some other site. You really are not helping developer as much as you hurt them.

well maybe it's because English is not my main language so I use the wrong word to exprime myself
my goal was only to make a list of all bug to help the dev , nothing more
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Nayko93 wrote:well maybe it's because English is not my main language so I use the wrong word to exprime myself

That is not a good excuse to be rude. English is not many people's main language here. Including me.

my goal was only to make a list of all bug to help the dev , nothing more

This thread is about the game. Not your goal. Move on.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Absentia » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Don't be rude, is then immediately rude and passive-aggressive with an counterintuitive oxymoron thrown in
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:09 am

Eka, First Time I've seen you around to be honest XD
(Apologies for getting off topic I just wanted to get that out of the way XD)
Nayko93, I can sympathise with your critiques somewhat and encourage you to do so given your right to free speech but at least from my point of view you're somewhat harsh about it if I must be sincere.
Regardless of that I hope you both have a good day or night depending on time zones.
Younger99
Participator

Postby megafaget » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:42 pm

The unwilling scene for the purple cat was probably deactivated for the cat and mouse quest because after some digging i found a youtube video that shows the player accepting to help her but it goes to that missing vore scene, which means the cat and mouse quest did not exist in that build. So mabye it still is in the game but since the cat and mouse quest triggers when you help her instead of the vore scene, its been "deactivated" or no dialouge triggers that scene anymore.
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:58 pm

megafaget wrote:The unwilling scene for the purple cat was probably deactivated for the cat and mouse quest because after some digging i found a youtube video that shows the player accepting to help her but it goes to that missing vore scene, which means the cat and mouse quest did not exist in that build. So mabye it still is in the game but since the cat and mouse quest triggers when you help her instead of the vore scene, its been "deactivated" or no dialouge triggers that scene anymore.

I do hope that this matter gets resolved to be sincere.
Younger99
Participator

Postby DarkWriter13 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:27 am

Greetings, I enjoy your game greatly and appreciate the work you put into it. I recently started playing the 9.3 version of the game and noticed you added content for the Sheep Girl (Megan) but when I chose the eat me option it caused the game to crash saying "Missing Graphics/Pictures/Mouth8.jpg". I was just wondering if anyone was having this issue as I redownloaded the game and got the same result.

Just wanted to note that when you lose to the Centauress, the scene will transfer to Larissa's replay scene and then finish the rest of the scene. Also noticed that winning against her will keep the picture on the scene and create a soft lock on a new game and just repeat the fight if you have Pam.

I really hope I don't detract from your day and I hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. Have an amazing day! (hopefully)

With Regards.

DarkWriter13
DarkWriter13
New to the forum

Postby brrt » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:18 pm

I have noticed many changes that you have made to the game since the last time I played it (when the characters xD were chibis) now they have grown and I really like the change.

One question:
when the girl werewolf catches her for helping you, is there no way you can help her and escape together from the prison, or will she necessarily eat?

Greetings from Venezuela.
brrt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:02 pm

brrt wrote:I have noticed many changes that you have made to the game since the last time I played it (when the characters xD were chibis) now they have grown and I really like the change.

One question:
when the girl werewolf catches her for helping you, is there no way you can help her and escape together from the prison, or will she necessarily eat?

You can escape by climbing into the cabinet in the last cell.

Guys, I'll be posting a bug fix for the few issues I've seen posted here and on discord this Saturday. :gulp:

Updated the bug list as well.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:06 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
brrt wrote:I have noticed many changes that you have made to the game since the last time I played it (when the characters xD were chibis) now they have grown and I really like the change.

One question:

Guys, I'll be posting a bug fix for the few issues I've seen posted here and on discord this Saturday. :gulp:

Good to hear but which cell are you referring to? Is it on the far left or fight and is it top or bottom?
Younger99
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:43 pm

DarkWriter13 wrote:Greetings, I enjoy your game greatly and appreciate the work you put into it. I recently started playing the 9.3 version of the game and noticed you added content for the Sheep Girl (Megan) but when I chose the eat me option it caused the game to crash saying "Missing Graphics/Pictures/Mouth8.jpg". I was just wondering if anyone was having this issue as I redownloaded the game and got the same result.

Just wanted to note that when you lose to the Centauress, the scene will transfer to Larissa's replay scene and then finish the rest of the scene. Also noticed that winning against her will keep the picture on the scene and create a soft lock on a new game and just repeat the fight if you have Pam.

I really hope I don't detract from your day and I hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. Have an amazing day! (hopefully)

With Regards.

DarkWriter13

Thanks Dark, hope you're doing well too! Working on a patch for these today. Should be done today too.

Younger99 wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:

One question:

Good to hear but which cell are you referring to? Is it on the far left or fight and is it top or bottom?

If you have the latest version there should only be one cell with a cabinet in it. It's the last cell to the right. If you can't find it, you probably have a much older release. I'll be uploading a bug fix today, so you can hold off for that, or if you want you can also just grab 9.3 from the first page as well. Hope that helps!

Also all, if you have critiques or suggestions for the game, there is a section for it on our Discord along with channels for bugs, help, and just general feedback and talk.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:39 pm

Raiden264, Thanks mate!
It seemed I still had 9.2.
I didn't even know it was updated to 9.3 XD
Younger99
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:40 am

Younger99 wrote:Raiden264, Thanks mate!
It seemed I still had 9.2.
I didn't even know it was updated to 9.3 XD

No problem! And now 9.4 is up!
Raiden264
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game