Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Paradox » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:06 am

Just for question, how come so many different people have different bugs?
Is it just the installer or OS/ System related?
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:57 am

Most are the same bugs reported by different people but I myself have difficulties with the sound track that no one else has reported since the overhaul, but that could be down to RTP or my PC codecs.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:37 am

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:Most are the same bugs reported by different people but I myself have difficulties with the sound track that no one else has reported since the overhaul, but that could be down to RTP or my PC codecs.

I don't believe there's much I can do about the audio. It runs fine on my system and doesn't seem to be a problem for others, so it may be on your end. What you can do though, if nothing else works, is to press F1 while the game is running and toggle BGM off, if it's bothering you. Hopefully though you're able to find the issue.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:22 am

I think it might be the newer .ogg files as I didn't seem to have any codecs for this to play normally in WMP, so its trying its best from the game without proper support. I installed them now so its working smoothly now. Though I still seem to get a little bit of movement lag in the Inn.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby goddieee » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:57 am

Can somebody tell me where i can find the empty jar and ashley? talked to everyone in the village :/
goddieee
New to the forum

Postby Alexdu122 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:32 am

goddieee wrote:Can somebody tell me where i can find the empty jar and ashley? talked to everyone in the village :/

The jar you can find it in one of the houses, just interact with the things in them, i think is the house of the farmer on one side of the church, now, for ashley, just start a new game and decline the offer to help her with the monsters.
Alexdu122
Been posting for a bit

Postby wombat » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:By the way Nice guy....you missed a vore scene. There's one in the current version with someone from Shaman village. There's also a couple of sex scenes.

In comparison with the list of NiceGuys18, i don't found more vore scene. >.> :?:

Same, I can't find any additional vore scenes with the people in the village. You did a good job of teasing us with two of them though (Pam and the woman in the farmer's house). Would love vore scenes with those two.
wombat
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:47 pm

wombat wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:By the way Nice guy....you missed a vore scene. There's one in the current version with someone from Shaman village. There's also a couple of sex scenes.

In comparison with the list of NiceGuys18, i don't found more vore scene. >.> :?:

Same, I can't find any additional vore scenes with the people in the village. You did a good job of teasing us with two of them though (Pam and the woman in the farmer's house). Would love vore scenes with those two.

I have nothing spawning in the Farmer's House and so far as I know the only quest I haven't completed in the log is "Vengeance!"; but I completed that anyways.

As for the original list, only the Eel Girl seemed to be missing, nothing in the Village.

Edit: May have found what Ryuu was hinting at. Not sure if it was my cup of tea though...
Last edited by anirishnirvana on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:56 pm

The Eel Girl isn't a mission it's an enemy at the lake with the Centaur. The Jar is on a shelf and is not an obvious interaction object aside from being furniture.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:01 am

Can you please tell us when we might get a bug fix release or will the fixes for the known bugs be released along with the new content?
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:43 pm

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:Can you please tell us when we might get a bug fix release or will the fixes for the known bugs be released along with the new content?

I've been a bit busy lately, so I don't have an exact date. I will post here when it's ready though. New update will be bug fixes, item and boss balances, and a new scene for those who have completed 7 or more quests. Then after that, there will be a big update sometime in the spring or summer that will see the mermaid arc, as well as the farmer town implemented.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:19 pm

MERMAID!!!!!!!!
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:57 am

Indeed! Here's a look in at one of the vore scenes in action! From the sexiest of all mermaids... :gulp: :lol: :

Raiden264
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:54 am

Notice: Riaden was torn apart by bears shortly after this post... When questioned as to why, the bears pointed to this picture... Charges were not placed
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Strange » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:30 pm

This is the best vore game I have ever played the epic images of when your being swallowed are outstanding the noises are great to and I like how there is unbirthing as well in fact I would like even more of it in game. I did notice that the money rewards don't always work and even though this game is pretty rough and needs a lot of work it is by far the best I have ever played
Strange
Been posting for a bit

Postby ejames » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:37 pm

How do you get the honey pot?
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:25 am

ejames wrote:How do you get the honey pot?

it's in the tailor's house (pink hair), just inspect the stuff in her home til you find it
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Monopolus » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:26 pm

The_Prof wrote:
ejames wrote:How do you get the honey pot?

it's in the tailor's house (pink hair), just inspect the stuff in her home til you find it

There's a specific table in the room that has jars on it, it's in plain sight.
Monopolus
???

Postby Strange » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:13 am

I am having trouble finding the red lamia I looked in the well but the only thing i found was a spider lady when you burn down the web and you don't get to fight her she just eats you
Strange
Been posting for a bit

Postby Strange » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:29 am

Also It won't let me complete the cloth quest for the girl once she pays me the game crashes I have six quests completed and want a seventh one but i cant find anymore of them
Strange
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game