Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Sat May 05, 2018 9:57 pm

hey there is a glitch preventing registration of the mermaid quest and also the cat girl quest not stating its self to be completed please help!!! to be precise its glitching and saying i didnt grab the water scroll even though i clearly did or i couldn't have access to the mines
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby armedndangerous » Sun May 06, 2018 2:19 am

also sorry if i missed it but the eel girls stop spawning after you beat the centaur girl
armedndangerous
Been posting for a bit

Postby kdjlsdk » Sun May 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Butterfly stays on screen after battle also skips the after battle dialog
kdjlsdk
New to the forum

Postby ajmajm28 » Sun May 06, 2018 9:52 pm

kdjlsdk wrote:Butterfly stays on screen after battle also skips the after battle dialog

Start the game over. Don't use an old save or update to the most recent version. I just checked and the bug was fixed. It just when you go back to her that she stays on screen which is removed by talking to the lamia as previously stated on this thread.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:25 pm

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:hey there is a glitch preventing registration of the mermaid quest and also the cat girl quest not stating its self to be completed please help!!! to be precise its glitching and saying i didnt grab the water scroll even though i clearly did or i couldn't have access to the mines

You might have to purchase the water scroll for it to update on the quest log from the magic house.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kdjlsdk » Mon May 07, 2018 9:08 pm

ajmajm28 wrote:
kdjlsdk wrote:Butterfly stays on screen after battle also skips the after battle dialog

Start the game over. Don't use an old save or update to the most recent version. I just checked and the bug was fixed. It just when you go back to her that she stays on screen which is removed by talking to the lamia as previously stated on this thread.

What about the quest being on loop? Also I am using the newest version, I just downloaded it the other day (no old saves).
kdjlsdk
New to the forum

Postby ajmajm28 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:21 pm

kdjlsdk wrote:
ajmajm28 wrote:

What about the quest being on loop? Also I am using the newest version, I just downloaded it the other day (no old saves).

I don't think that quest is being looped. The only Issue I have so far(haven't played the whole thing yet) are the Some New threads quest not being able to turn in the wool and Cat and Mouse not showing up as complete in the Quest journal.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:56 pm

I don't think that quest is being looped. The only Issue I have so far(haven't played the whole thing yet) are the Some New threads quest not being able to turn in the wool and Cat and Mouse not showing up as complete in the Quest journal.

Need to go to Woodsman's house to get wool spun in Some New Threads. (Sex scene or pay). Cat and mouse, need to do things in order. Meaning you have to chase the rabbit up the mountain, then lure it out with a carrot you buy in Shaman village, THEN go into the cave as normal. Also, look further back in this thread for solutions people, I had to in order to complete both of these.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nnnddt » Mon May 07, 2018 11:42 pm

Hi guys,
Little question for the fairy girl : the prob have been fixed i saw, but the quest is still bugged or i need to do the quest from the beginning a second time for it works ?
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Mon May 07, 2018 11:49 pm

vore2412 wrote:
Krunchlesnitchles wrote:hey there is a glitch preventing registration of the mermaid quest and also the cat girl quest not stating its self to be completed please help!!! to be precise its glitching and saying i didnt grab the water scroll even though i clearly did or i couldn't have access to the mines

You might have to purchase the water scroll for it to update on the quest log from the magic house.

That didnt work i have bought it twice and it didnt register i even got the quest reward but it still didnt trigger
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby theApolyon » Tue May 08, 2018 1:42 am

It's final version for 3.0, or will you add some fixes/smal changes ?
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:07 pm

theApolyon wrote:It's final version for 3.0, or will you add some fixes/smal changes ?

There's a patch available now on the front page as 3.01. However, this patch still has the issue with the butterfly girl.

All:

Why this one bug has been so persistent throughout multiple releases is beyond me. The logic that allows the loss cutscene to the butterfly girl to work is the EXACT SAME logic/event processing that's SUPPOSED to allow you guys to continue after defeating her. Needless to say it's frustrating ^^; ....

What I will do create a new event, as the old one seems to be corrupted in some way, and run tests on that. I have save files from people who have the issue so I can ensure that this next patch will be the final one. Sorry for the issue again guys, but it will certainly be patched this time around without fail.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby NovaDragn » Tue May 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Just do your best! We all are still enjoying your game<3
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:51 pm

NovaDragn wrote:Just do your best! We all are still enjoying your game<3

Thank you. :)
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Blargh62 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:46 am

For some reason, i got constant random crashes when changing location or loading save. Not happening every time, but still extremely annoying.

Blargh62
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordGamerXD » Wed May 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Dear creator lastest version 3.1 I cannot patch the files cause I don't have full rpg vx ace operating system and I don't know how to use it.Sorry for saying this can you patch it some of us arent that good with those tool's.I only downloaded it to play cool games with it.
LordGamerXD
New to the forum

Postby CreeperBoy » Wed May 09, 2018 5:55 pm

LordGamerXD wrote:Dear creator lastest version 3.1 I cannot patch the files cause I don't have full rpg vx ace operating system and I don't know how to use it.Sorry for saying this can you patch it some of us arent that good with those tool's.I only downloaded it to play cool games with it.

You don't need the full version, only the runtime environment, which, unless they changed something since I got it, is completely free to download and use. If there's a problem with your RE, I suggest a redownload, but otherwise, you should have no issues downloading and playing the latest version.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ajmajm28 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Blargh62 wrote:For some reason, i got constant random crashes when changing location or loading save. Not happening every time, but still extremely annoying.

[ https://i.imgur.com/O3abkv0.png ]

Are you using f12 it seems to be what causes the issue in this game? I only get that error after I use f12 to go back to the menu.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Wed May 09, 2018 9:02 pm

Butterfly is working fine the mermaid quest is glitching for me i mean i cant get the pic to leave if a say no after talking to her again unless i talk to another character like the liama other then that it works fine
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:16 am

Blargh62 wrote:For some reason, i got constant random crashes when changing location or loading save. Not happening every time, but still extremely annoying.

[ https://i.imgur.com/O3abkv0.png ]

If you are using saves from a very early version of the game, it would cause the script calls to fail. That's not a bug. Unfortunately some saves just aren't compatible with newer versions of the game. The good news as I've said before is that I won't be adding anything new script-wise to the game, so this won't be an issue with newer save files.
Raiden264
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game