Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby LostOne » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:48 pm

Odd, i thought i did but there isn't no treasure chest there. maybe i missed someone or simply got the wrong 3 cacti
LostOne
New to the forum

Postby Zomulgustar » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:46 am

I think my game is bugged out. Started from scratch this version. Just beat goddess of entropy and quest won't complete until I find Pam. She's nowhere to be found in desert town, and talking to her in main town doesn't do anything. Also can't go to the shore. I'm hoping one of the requirements is that I have to find Pam first. I've talked with the king, the guard has walked away from the entrance, but it keeps telling me I have no business there. So what should I do?
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:44 pm

Zomulgustar wrote:I think my game is bugged out. Started from scratch this version. Just beat goddess of entropy and quest won't complete until I find Pam. She's nowhere to be found in desert town, and talking to her in main town doesn't do anything. Also can't go to the shore. I'm hoping one of the requirements is that I have to find Pam first. I've talked with the king, the guard has walked away from the entrance, but it keeps telling me I have no business there. So what should I do?

(Update: Patch posted! I couldn't post the link for some reason so I added squiggles. Please remove the squiggles. Thanks...............squiggles.)
I'm working on a patch to fix this and other issues today and tomorrow. Patch should be ready to go by Wednesday. If I have time, I'll update the SRT for the new scenes as well. If you guys find any other issues not listed on the first page please let me know so I can get them into the fix. Otherwise, they'll be patched in the next major release, which would be the finale. I can't give a solid completion date for that major release yet but I'm expecting it will be done for sure before the end of February at the latest, but likely in late January. After the game is "done", I'll still be around to fix any bugs people come across. I'll have a discord up for questions too.

Also on a separate note, hope you guys been enjoying your holidays, and thanks to all of you again for playing. Working on this has been a trip, and it's amazing to make something that other people enjoy. Thank you guys. :gulp:

Updated discord link! Join in if you haven't already!
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Moo00se7769 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:25 pm

Wow good job bud your must be taking heavily after DE because they love to screw people over with vague annoying grind related hints and quests without any clues that could be helpful when everywhere you see cactuses I have now spent 2 hours looking through literally every section of the desert so tell me where tf is it or did you only add it for the paid version lol ofc
Moo00se7769
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:11 am

Moo00se7769 wrote:Wow good job bud your must be taking heavily after DE because they love to screw people over with vague annoying grind related hints and quests without any clues that could be helpful when everywhere you see cactuses I have now spent 2 hours looking through literally every section of the desert so tell me where tf is it or did you only add it for the paid version lol ofc

Postby Raiden264 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:28 pm

TheBlindSalmon wrote:
I'm gonna be honest, when I found that easter egg in the southwest corner of the desert, I burst out laughing. Seriously did not expect that.

Still can't find the key though and I'm not sure where to look anymore other than aimlessly wandering the dessert.

Glad you enjoyed the easter egg :-D . As for finding the key...

SPOILER: HIDE
You can find it inbetween three cactus in the desert to the south. If you talk to people around the village, that's what "Three green men" was referring to. Hope that helps! Might take a bit of walking around so refill your waterskin first...

Guys, I'm aware one of the objectives in Temple of Entropy isn't registering as complete so I'll have that patched soon.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on Patreon! Unlock early access, personal rps with characters and more here...https://www.patreon.com/Raiv
Raiden264

I'll be honest that I might be expecting too much for Moo00se7769 to be at least partially apologetic to Raiden for their attitude when they could have looked it up, but judging by your attitude Moo00se7769, you are someone the moderators on this forum need to deal with.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Az-Pekt wrote:I want to leave a feedback. Not a pleasant one, but I want to be constractive and give a honest opinion.

You are doing very good job, and I'm enjoying this game, and I'm glad you took this responsebility to finish it. You made it less buggy, you proof-readed and edited all not-too-gramar dialogues, you expanded the world, add humor, memes and even a peeness in the desert.

Yet there is something you are missing. Sometimes I'm launching the old version of the game made by hungryXgirl. Yes her gramar wasn't perfect and all, but her writting was kinky, more interesting from the point of view of willing prey. There almost everytime was a possibility to be willing prey. And not just like that. You could savor moment. Because she was also adding dialogies between a hero and a predator. And those was quite interesting as well. You could willingly become food of the witcher and help her to cook yourself. Or my favorite: a cat girl in the forest who was playful and you could talk with her a lot after she ate you. And she was talking kinky. It feels like "willing prey" isn't your thing. Can't blame you. It would explain why there is not much of savoring a moments like that. Makes me sad a bit. Now there is much less communication or choices even when you are willingly giving yourself to a predator. If I can't influence at dialogues, it's no differend from yet another one none-interactive story on aryion.com. No vibe.

It's just an opinion of "willing prey" fanat. Sorry for that. You are doing amathing job nevertheless!

P.S.
Urine is not sterile. That's just another one pseudo scientific bias =3

This is an example of good constructive feedback! Thanks, I will definitely be looking to provide more options to be willing in some encounters. I heard the same from someone on discord too.

Everybody,

An update for all of you. I planned to release the Finale on the 14th of this month, but work has been busier and often times even leaking into my weekends. I've pushed the release date to March 1st and updated the main page to reflect that. Sorry for the delay!

The finale will have a lot of content and takes into account a lot of feedback I've been reading through on here and Patreon, so as Gaben would say it should be worth the wait!

If you guys have any questions please let me know. I do check my Eka's messages sometimes...but the BEST way to reach me is on our Discord server or through Patreon. We have chats for FMHD/Future game projects/Anime-manga/Games/Roleplaying so join up if you haven't already!~
Note: You do NOT need to be patron to join our discord. (You only need to be a patron to view the patreon-version chats for help/bugs)
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby brrt » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:12 pm

Oh great, I see this project continue. I'm glad :)

I give you a constructive suggestion. But, have you not thought about configuring your project in another browser or download server?

Mediafire will not tell you that it is not good, but sometimes it tends not to download or slow down. You have not thought to use Mega, Utorrent among others?
brrt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Oskardiamond55 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Hey Moose first tf dude second he is a little right I found it but was lol so annoying my dog thought I was dying. Anyway is there a chance of any AV if not i have some suggestions.
More sounds
More stomach time or actions/maybe longer and more drawn out digestion.
If you need any help with writing some AV or longer scenes I can help I am a year 3 writing student at University of Connecticut so I would be willing to help for free, just want to see one of my favorite games get more content.
Oskardiamond55
New to the forum

Postby BUMBLING » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Anyone else checking back every couple of hours waiting for that update? :)
BUMBLING
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:36 am

It is now officially...NOT Sunday. My time it's 12:29 am Monday morning. I unfortunately ran into a bit of a setback that prevented me from uploading when I would have liked to...good news is it's over with!
This is the standard version release for "Finale". It wraps up FMHD's story, and means that further releases for Standard will only be bug fixes, SRT updates, or the occasional side quest. The main story for this game is done.

You can start the quest by speaking to Ken in the mission guild.
Please enjoy and let me know what you think! As always remember:
-Update your quest journal in the guild by talking to Zaixa
-Standard saves and Patreon version saves aren't compatible.
-Clean saves added!
Raiden264
Participator

Postby a98015 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:08 am

Remnant5000 wrote:Where is the key of chaos? It says that it's guarded by three green men who raise their hands up to the sky, which I assume they are some cactus, but I think I searched everywhere near some three cactus and I found nothing

cant find the key too...is that 'three green men' refer to the dick at the south of the desert? dont saw anything near by.
a98015
New to the forum

Postby a98015 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:17 am

anyone know where is the chaos key? looking for it for an hour.. :|
a98015
New to the forum

Postby hihi1122 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:06 pm

Logged in just to say there is a bug where if you talk to the woman for the holy key three times, then that counts for all three keys for the quest. It also continues to do this even after talking to the cartographer after.

Edit: Another bug. Once on the finale quest and when entering the forest's edge, one cannot leave back out.
hihi1122
New to the forum

Postby a98015 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:27 pm

where is the snowfall summit? cant find it..
a98015
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:50 am

a98015 wrote:anyone know where is the chaos key? looking for it for an hour.. :|

For Temple of Entropy or Finale?

Temple of Entropy:
Spoiler: show
It's between 3 cactus in the south part of the desert. It's a little sparkle so you should be able to see it.

Finale:
Spoiler: show
Talk to the Sphinx girl at Entropy's Altar

hihi1122 wrote:Logged in just to say there is a bug where if you talk to the woman for the holy key three times, then that counts for all three keys for the quest. It also continues to do this even after talking to the cartographer after.

Edit: Another bug. Once on the finale quest and when entering the forest's edge, one cannot leave back out.

I'll add those to the list of known bugs. Thanks!

I'll be putting out a fix for any more bugs you guys identify as well as any those over on our discord post as well this week along with an updated to the SRT. (Did I mention you guys should join the discord? Because you should join the discord.)
Raiden264
Participator

Postby voidrunner » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:01 am

Any plans to add more weresheep scenes? The cave currently says "Additional content coming in next release, but it's said that for a while.

Also, not sure I'm going to get to play FMHD2 :/ I don't really like Patreon (They don't really give you a way to contact them about questions, plus their rules have resulted in a game I follow having to axe a lot of their content just to stay patreon supported. It's only a short amount of time before they decide "VORE = CANNIBALISM AND CANNIBALISM IS ILLEGAL!")
Don't get me wrong, you've shown plenty enough that you are an awesome dev, you've finished the game and responded to a lot of questions that others have had, and I honestly wouldn't mind paying for FMHD2 when I get my new job, just can't with Patreon.

TL;DR: question about weresheep meadow cave, thank you for all your work, and might there possibly be patreon alternative?
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:59 pm

voidrunner wrote:Any plans to add more weresheep scenes? The cave currently says "Additional content coming in next release, but it's said that for a while.

Also, not sure I'm going to get to play FMHD2 :/ I don't really like Patreon (They don't really give you a way to contact them about questions, plus their rules have resulted in a game I follow having to axe a lot of their content just to stay patreon supported. It's only a short amount of time before they decide "VORE = CANNIBALISM AND CANNIBALISM IS ILLEGAL!")
Don't get me wrong, you've shown plenty enough that you are an awesome dev, you've finished the game and responded to a lot of questions that others have had, and I honestly wouldn't mind paying for FMHD2 when I get my new job, just can't with Patreon.

TL;DR: question about weresheep meadow cave, thank you for all your work, and might there possibly be patreon alternative?

Hey void, thanks for the question. So, I'm considering creating a web app for my games where you'll be able to buy them there, report bugs, and submit scene requests. I haven't worked out all the details for this yet, but it is something I've definitely thought about, especially if Patreon becomes a problem for me. As for the weresheep, she does have an additional scene in the Patreon version currently. I'll very likely add this scene into the Standard version with the next bug fix sometime this spring. If you want to keep up with the game, and future games, if you haven't already, I'd recommend joining our discord. Hope that answers your question C:

Also, everyone, I've posted a patch including an SRT update to add the new scenes. Additionally, I've upgraded the flight harpy so that you guys can fly to Haybale, Shaman Mountain, and the SRT easily.

Enjoy and let me know if there are other questions!
Raiden264
Participator

Postby hihi1122 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:56 am

Just played the new patch, seems the two bugs I mentioned earlier is not fixed in this patch. Also the banshee does not start the vore scene after the player being defeated and allows normal play with 0 hp. That vore scene does work as normal in the SRT.
hihi1122
New to the forum

Postby theApolyon » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:33 pm

I'm stuck, whad did I need for torch in undead temple ?

Few bugs:
1) You can cheat on the dessert (if you go to the left entry point, and go from the top, and then go to the dessert you dont need water)
2) Marmeid queen still is cloning herself on the lose scene
3) There is some error in replay place, i mean they are in wrong order there (few)
4) SPhinx is buggy, when the answer is wrong she starts repeating herself on the mouth and asking next questions (saying she wont give another chance)
5) IDK if its bug or not, but in the middle (after fight) of finale, when i wanted to check mouse gir, its says wrong there is nothing with this id

AND thx, its the first version where slender girl is working for me (earlier inv wall protected her)
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Where do I find the rat girl?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game