Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:58 pm

I last played this when 8.0 was just released so perhaps I'll download the current version soon.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby geoleo11 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:36 am

idk what's causing it but as I was fighting monster girls in haybale trail my hp started to inexplicably go up each turn and whenever I walk. It isn't a status or move causing it, so idk what did.. thought I should mention this cause it feels like a bug.
geoleo11
Been posting for a bit

Postby geoleo11 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:41 am

How do you get the Alurane scene in haybale village? Saw it in the scene list, is it inaccessible without using the theater?
geoleo11
Been posting for a bit

Postby geoleo11 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:28 am

Another bug, if you beat the centaur in the forest her defeat scene doesn't play and she stays on screen and doesn't go away.
geoleo11
Been posting for a bit

Postby geoleo11 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:37 pm

found 2 more bugs, for one if you use the theatre and do the mouse girl from the igloo in snowfall, if you go to snowfall later and enter that area you are instantly put near the end of that scene and get a game over for even going in that area, and there may be a similar glitch with ruby the cat girl but I'm not sure, cause she acts like I've interacted with her before when I haven't.

Second glitch is that if you get the fishing rod from the captain and go down to the bubbles in snowfall and do most of the scenes, it starts a totally seperate scene mid scene from the theatre and goes back to normal after the seperate scene has ended.

The scene that keeps popping up is the Larissa scene.
geoleo11
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:44 pm

geoleo11 wrote:found 2 more bugs, for one if you use the theatre and do the mouse girl from the igloo in snowfall, if you go to snowfall later and enter that area you are instantly put near the end of that scene and get a game over for even going in that area, and there may be a similar glitch with ruby the cat girl but I'm not sure, cause she acts like I've interacted with her before when I haven't.

Second glitch is that if you get the fishing rod from the captain and go down to the bubbles in snowfall and do most of the scenes, it starts a totally seperate scene mid scene from the theatre and goes back to normal after the seperate scene has ended.

Thanks Geo. I'm still working on patches now, and actually making a small FAQ
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:40 am

So about finished with the game, can't find the rope for the mansion sneaking mission. Anyone know where to find rope?
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby geoleo11 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:17 am

TyrantTerry wrote:So about finished with the game, can't find the rope for the mansion sneaking mission. Anyone know where to find rope?

It's in Vic the mouse girl's igloo.
geoleo11
Been posting for a bit

Postby geoleo11 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:20 am

Raiden264 wrote:
geoleo11 wrote:found 2 more bugs, for one if you use the theatre and do the mouse girl from the igloo in snowfall, if you go to snowfall later and enter that area you are instantly put near the end of that scene and get a game over for even going in that area, and there may be a similar glitch with ruby the cat girl but I'm not sure, cause she acts like I've interacted with her before when I haven't.

Thanks Geo. I'm still working on patches now, and actually making a small FAQ

I'm glad I could help!
geoleo11
Been posting for a bit

Postby kylesylarr » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:41 am

I'll pay for someone to make a walkthrough video of the entire game and getting eaten by each pred. PM me if you're interested
kylesylarr
New to the forum

Postby NinaMercerV » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:34 am

How do you kill Pamela? I've gone so far as cheating, to get max health, and max lvl. But two attacks, don't work??? And other attacks just do no damage. So i'm confused.
NinaMercerV
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:06 pm

NinaMercerV wrote:How do you kill Pamela? I've gone so far as cheating, to get max health, and max lvl. But two attacks, don't work??? And other attacks just do no damage. So i'm confused.

Are you talking about the final battle with Pam, or the one where you fight her at the guild? Because she's not meant to be beaten at the guild. As for her battle at the end of the game, maxing your level out should make it more than possible to take her down. Do let me know if you're still having problems, because if so, I can balance the fight a bit better in a patch.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:30 am

geoleo11 wrote:How do you get the Alurane scene in haybale village? Saw it in the scene list, is it inaccessible without using the theater?

You can find her by walking between the sunflowers in Shaira's Altar. She only appears there.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby IxxxPIZZAxxxI » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:00 pm

Hello, I wanted to ask, I have a standard version of 10.0 and I, like many others, have a bug with a victory over a big centaur girl, will ignoring her affect the plot?
IxxxPIZZAxxxI
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:29 pm

IxxxPIZZAxxxI wrote:Hello, I wanted to ask, I have a standard version of 10.0 and I, like many others, have a bug with a victory over a big centaur girl, will ignoring her affect the plot?

No. She's not plot essential though there is a side quest in the subscribestar version. You can finish the game without talking to her at all.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IxxxPIZZAxxxI » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:28 pm

vore2412 wrote:
IxxxPIZZAxxxI wrote:Hello, I wanted to ask, I have a standard version of 10.0 and I, like many others, have a bug with a victory over a big centaur girl, will ignoring her affect the plot?

No. She's not plot essential though there is a side quest in the subscribestar version. You can finish the game without talking to her at all.
Okay, thanks a lot.
IxxxPIZZAxxxI
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:50 pm

Hey folks,

I rolled out another patch for release 10, now 10.1*. I've also added a changelog to the main page here, but you can also find the exact same list of fixes/updates included with the game files. SRT still needs a rework I think in some ways, so that will be next. As always feel free to shoot me a PM on discord or here with any issues you're running into. If you run into a problem that was noted as fixed in the txt file it may be that your old save file is corrupted. A new save file would fix this.

Note: I'm working on creating a few save files to match the latest patch
Raiden264
Participator

Postby HoneyCookie » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:51 am

Raiden264 wrote:Hey folks,

I rolled out another patch for release 10, now 10.1*. I've also added a changelog to the main page here, but you can also find the exact same list of fixes/updates included with the game files. SRT still needs a rework I think in some ways, so that will be next. As always feel free to shoot me a PM on discord or here with any issues you're running into. If you run into a problem that was noted as fixed in the txt file it may be that your old save file is corrupted. A new save file would fix this.

Note: I'm working on creating a few save files to match the latest patch

Dude you doing a great work, seriously, this is one of the best games I have seen.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarthTrajan » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:45 am

If I've already done Gina's quest, would downloading the new version delete the food from my inventory, or would it break something?
DarthTrajan
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:36 pm

need a little help I'm doing the witches brew quest and I got everything but the succubus tail where do you find this? (I know you have to fight a succubi for it not sure where to find it )
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game