Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Younger99 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:21 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
Younger99 wrote:Raiden264, Thanks mate!
It seemed I still had 9.2.
I didn't even know it was updated to 9.3 XD

No problem! And now 9.4 is up!

Nice!
Just downloaded it but the changelog is the one for 9.3
Any chance you could provide a link to it?
Younger99
Participator

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:11 pm

What is Banshee scene?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:12 pm

I found a bug: after I get the key from the pyramid, I try to go back to complete the mission. After I enter the map that has the tent with the 3 NPCs, I can't move to the other map, just go back to the desert.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:53 am

Will there be a willing digestion option for Megan after you beat her? :|
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:33 pm

Younger99 wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:
Younger99 wrote:Raiden264, Thanks mate!
It seemed I still had 9.2.
I didn't even know it was updated to 9.3 XD

No problem! And now 9.4 is up!

Nice!
Just downloaded it but the changelog is the one for 9.3
Any chance you could provide a link to it?

Oof. Yeah, I forgot to update the changelog. There are a few more smaller bugs to patch, so I will be pushing a 9.5 this weekend and updating the notes.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Monopolus » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:42 pm

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:I found a bug: after I get the key from the pyramid, I try to go back to complete the mission. After I enter the map that has the tent with the 3 NPCs, I can't move to the other map, just go back to the desert.

Can confirm. You also can't teleport out near the oasis.
Monopolus
???

Postby secretish » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:44 pm

Raiden264 wrote:Oof. Yeah, I forgot to update the changelog. There are a few more smaller bugs to patch, so I will be pushing a 9.5 this weekend and updating the notes.
Is there an overall changelog somewhere? I went from 9.0 to 9.4, and other than bugfixes, the new sheep stuff in this update, and escaping the jail with the cabinet, I don't know what the differences are. I only even knew about the cabinet being there due to reading this thread, not from the front page or change logs or anything.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby megafaget » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:57 pm

Dont mean to nag, but any news on the missing purple cat scene?
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShyQtess » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:30 am

Monopolus wrote:
NekoSanNeverDie wrote:I found a bug: after I get the key from the pyramid, I try to go back to complete the mission. After I enter the map that has the tent with the 3 NPCs, I can't move to the other map, just go back to the desert.

Can confirm. You also can't teleport out near the oasis.

Seconded. To be specific, it says I "cannot teleport with Pam in the party unless I am working on the 'Finale' quest" which I am currently on. Temple of Entropy is already completed, and the only quest under active quest is Finale.

I even attempted to get the keys in a different order but it did not work, since you cannot walk back to the Shaman Mountain from the Galgar post you are stuck there and cannot progress...
ShyQtess
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:11 pm

megafaget wrote:Dont mean to nag, but any news on the missing purple cat scene?

I took a look, and there is just one, where you decide to sacrifice yourself to her at one point. I'm working on a patch today to fix all the outstanding bugs, and in the midst of that, I'll be making sure her scene and her quest works properly. I can't recall removing any scene of hers, but if you want to see the original scene she had, you could always download hungryxgirl's old version from the original Forest monster thread somewhere here in the forum.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby megafaget » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:26 am

Ok thanks for taking some of your time to check if it was there. sadly the link to the old build is dead so i guess not.
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:40 pm

megafaget wrote:Ok thanks for taking some of your time to check if it was there. sadly the link to the old build is dead so i guess not.

I have the older version of the game, so I can send you a link if you like.

Also sorry for the delay guys, but the new release is up. It should fix the issues with the teleportation in Galgar Oasis as well as a few other things. Patch notes are inside
Raiden264
Participator

Postby hungryXgirl » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:48 am

Dear Raiden264 ,
i really appreciate your work on my game , I abandoned the game because of Weakness in grammar and text , but i see you did a great job there fixing those

Needed any help count on me
GL :wink:
hungryXgirl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:08 am

Raiden264 wrote:
megafaget wrote:Ok thanks for taking some of your time to check if it was there. sadly the link to the old build is dead so i guess not.

I have the older version of the game, so I can send you a link if you like.

Also sorry for the delay guys, but the new release is up. It should fix the issues with the teleportation in Galgar Oasis as well as a few other things. Patch notes are inside

Care to do so for me also? X3
Younger99
Participator

Postby megafaget » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:10 am

Yes, that would be quite splendid if you sent me a link
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:40 pm

So I've been trying to search the topic but can't really find any solid info, but with the game pretty much complete, just how many different things are there between patreon and free versions? Bit hard to decide whether to support now or later, or ever, with "some stuff" being the only info to go on.

Only info I could tell was 4-5 scenes and Shaman village, but that's from way back in 2019.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:11 am

I cant find the key to the temple in the desert
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:45 am

Nouvi wrote:So I've been trying to search the topic but can't really find any solid info, but with the game pretty much complete, just how many different things are there between patreon and free versions? Bit hard to decide whether to support now or later, or ever, with "some stuff" being the only info to go on.

Only info I could tell was 4-5 scenes and Shaman village, but that's from way back in 2019.

Hey Nouvi, good point. I should add some details about the subscriber version here on this page which I'll do. To answer your question though the "Patreon" or now "Subscriber" (Patreon name removed because I've switched platforms to SubscribeStar) version has:

-Access to additional areas: Dwarvengard, Haybale Manor, Temple of Scylla
-7 new quests
-At least 30 additional scenes in total

If you have other questions feel free to join our discord, as it's easiest to answer questions there.

hungryXgirl wrote:Dear Raiden264 ,
i really appreciate your work on my game , I abandoned the game because of Weakness in grammar and text , but i see you did a great job there fixing those

Needed any help count on me
GL :wink:

Thank you!
Raiden264
Participator

Postby kuro199833 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:15 pm

I find what I think is a bug, I fight against the centauress and I defeated her, but then she starts the fight again
kuro199833
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:42 pm

In regards to the purple cat scene, it involves you attempting to climb onto the tree for her only to fall or something along those lines and you get eaten by her?
(It's been ages since I last saw the scene so I can't be sure.)
Younger99
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game