Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:58 pm

HoneyCookie wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:Hey folks,

I rolled out another patch for release 10, now 10.1*. I've also added a changelog to the main page here, but you can also find the exact same list of fixes/updates included with the game files. SRT still needs a rework I think in some ways, so that will be next. As always feel free to shoot me a PM on discord or here with any issues you're running into. If you run into a problem that was noted as fixed in the txt file it may be that your old save file is corrupted. A new save file would fix this.

Note: I'm working on creating a few save files to match the latest patch

Dude you doing a great work, seriously, this is one of the best games I have seen.

Thanks cookie :D It means so much to hear people are enjoying the game. :-D

DarthTrajan wrote:If I've already done Gina's quest, would downloading the new version delete the food from my inventory, or would it break something?

Nope, new patch won't break anything. It also won't remove the food if it's already in your inventory and you completed the quest. It's just a useless item after the quest is over.

TheGreatUnknown wrote:need a little help I'm doing the witches brew quest and I got everything but the succubus tail where do you find this? (I know you have to fight a succubi for it not sure where to find it )

If you beat a few succubi on Haybale trail, you should get a drop after some tries.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:08 pm

Downloaded what was in the link and it says 10.0. You sure it's 10.1?
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:43 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Downloaded what was in the link and it says 10.0. You sure it's 10.1?

Yep. The folder is "Release 10" but the patch file (and executable) inside will always have the current version which should be 10.1
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:05 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Downloaded what was in the link and it says 10.0. You sure it's 10.1?

Yep. The folder is "Release 10" but the patch file (and executable) inside will always have the current version which should be 10.1

I ask because after downloading and double clicking on the exe, it says standard version 10.0. Which makes me wonder what's going on. There is a 10.1 patch file, but I don't know if that does anything.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:18 pm

I wonder, does anyone have the original Forest Monster? I mean the one before the project was taken over and remade? I'm pretty curious of trying it and see how exactly it was before.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:57 am

Souls6 wrote:I wonder, does anyone have the original Forest Monster? I mean the one before the project was taken over and remade? I'm pretty curious of trying it and see how exactly it was before.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the original version of the game after my old hard drive got corrupted. If no one here in the thread has it though your best bet might be to send hungryXgirl a PM and ask for it. You can also join our Discord if you haven't already and ask around there too. There are around 510 other players there. Someone likely has the original.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Erecant » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:15 am

My digital hoarding habits may have come through for us in this case.

https://mega.nz/file/ZAYSwT6b#thvSioajp ... Cde0Vg8Lq8

This should be version 0.3.1, which I think was hungryXgirl's last version.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:08 pm

Erecant wrote:My digital hoarding habits may have come through for us in this case.

--Erecant

Thanks. Was fun despite being obviously a mess. But I have a doubt: wasn't there in the original the choice to give the kid to the cave lamia and later his mother too, but the one who remade the game wasn't in child prey so he removed it?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:39 pm

I think that's mixing up a few different things. In the original version it was the kid that was eaten by the butterfly, but you could not feed him to the lamia afaik. It wasn't developed to that point.

When Raiden took over the continuation of the game they didn't want to have the child vore, so replaced the kid with the dad, who you CAN feed to the lamia after rescuing.

Unless I'm misremembering the sequence of events, or missing an interim version between the last hungryXgirl release and the first Raiden release.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:00 am

Erecant wrote:I think that's mixing up a few different things. In the original version it was the kid that was eaten by the butterfly, but you could not feed him to the lamia afaik. It wasn't developed to that point.

When Raiden took over the continuation of the game they didn't want to have the child vore, so replaced the kid with the dad, who you CAN feed to the lamia after rescuing.

Unless I'm misremembering the sequence of events, or missing an interim version between the last hungryXgirl release and the first Raiden release.

--Erecant

I remember an old Youtube video about it, and the lamia did ask for the player to give her "that kid".
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nomnom451 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:33 am

Raiden264, Hey Raiv, I can't find your patreon. Can I get a link?
nomnom451
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:12 pm

Erecant wrote:My digital hoarding habits may have come through for us in this case.

--Erecant

This is a huge help Erecant :D thanks so much for posting. I'll archive this myself too.

nomnom451 wrote:Raiden264, Hey Raiv, I can't find your patreon. Can I get a link?

Thanks for your interest nomnom :) , but, Patreon asked me a while back to remake my entire game to stay consistent with their rules. So I didn't do that...and went to subscribestar :lol: You can find the link in my signature below.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby CulturedDegenerate » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:54 pm

Annoying question: does anyone know if there a way to make the game full screen? Not sure if this is the case for everyone but I get a small expandable screen whenever I start this game up
CulturedDegenerate
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:07 pm

CulturedDegenerate wrote:Annoying question: does anyone know if there a way to make the game full screen? Not sure if this is the case for everyone but I get a small expandable screen whenever I start this game up

Try alt+enter first, and if not that then F4 (just F4). If it doesn’t work using those buttons, then try and see if it is in the options ingame.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby GeisKhan » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:55 pm

A bit of a bug in the village. Completing Gina the giantess's quest "Public Perception" doesn't award any money. ^^;
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:24 am

GeisKhan wrote:A bit of a bug in the village. Completing Gina the giantess's quest "Public Perception" doesn't award any money. ^^;

Thanks for the report Geis. I'll add it to the next patch. :)
Raiden264
Participator

Postby wafflewarlord17 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:09 am

I don't know if anyone reported this yet but I found a bug where in the fishing scenes in the snow area it will cut into the scene for the blue haired girl that turns into a lamia multiple times
wafflewarlord17
Been posting for a bit

Postby tacticalfurry » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:16 pm

not sure if anyone's already talked about this yet but the complete game save download links dont seem to work at least not for me
anyone got a complete or mostly complete save to share?
tacticalfurry
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:37 pm

tacticalfurry wrote:not sure if anyone's already talked about this yet but the complete game save download links dont seem to work at least not for me
anyone got a complete or mostly complete save to share?

I'll check the link to make sure it works, but in the meantime, you may wanna reach out on our Discord server
Raiden264
Participator

Postby bledthorn » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:44 pm

Question is it better to go to the northland with the snow or Dwarven city first?
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game