Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:00 pm

I believe I've already posted everything that's being implemented. Game is coming along smoothly, and as killermeow said it takes time(Especially with work and other things). I won't have any updates until the game is done. Once it's posted, I may add more quests and new content depending on how I'm feeling. But I plan to finishing adding everything that hungryxgirl didn't finish. It's looking wonderful, and I promise will be worth the wait so do try to be patient. This game will NOT die. (Assuming I don't. ^^; )
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:50 am

Raiden264 wrote:This game will NOT die. (Assuming I don't. ^^; )

YOU FOOL, YOU'VE JINXED IT!
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:37 am

Raiden264 wrote:I believe I've already posted everything that's being implemented. Game is coming along smoothly, and as killermeow said it takes time(Especially with work and other things). I won't have any updates until the game is done. Once it's posted, I may add more quests and new content depending on how I'm feeling. But I plan to finishing adding everything that hungryxgirl didn't finish. It's looking wonderful, and I promise will be worth the wait so do try to be patient. This game will NOT die. (Assuming I don't. ^^; )

Feel free to chime in with any updates as they come along. I've learnt that it's best to ignore others who're pestering you to get something done for free while all they do is bawl about it not being here yet, many a good game (and its creator) have been ground to a halt because of this and well, it'd be a pity if it happens to yet another.

I'd like to thank you, on behalf of everyone, for all the hard work you've clearly put into this project and we're all eager to see the final product. Albeit, you also happen to have responsibilities and bills (or grades?) to tend to which obviously take priority.
Krieg
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:55 am

Krieg wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:I believe I've already posted everything that's being implemented. Game is coming along smoothly, and as killermeow said it takes time(Especially with work and other things). I won't have any updates until the game is done. Once it's posted, I may add more quests and new content depending on how I'm feeling. But I plan to finishing adding everything that hungryxgirl didn't finish. It's looking wonderful, and I promise will be worth the wait so do try to be patient. This game will NOT die. (Assuming I don't. ^^; )

Feel free to chime in with any updates as they come along. I've learnt that it's best to ignore others who're pestering you to get something done for free while all they do is bawl about it not being here yet, many a good game (and its creator) have been ground to a halt because of this and well, it'd be a pity if it happens to yet another.

I'd like to thank you, on behalf of everyone, for all the hard work you've clearly put into this project and we're all eager to see the final product. Albeit, you also happen to have responsibilities and bills (or grades?) to tend to which obviously take priority.

Like what he said. If there's a option to watch this topic, USE IT. I watch topics and wait, but got too many other miscellaneous things to do that
technically makes me wait for this game to get doen
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thelandcruzer » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:40 am

I have one question where could I download hungerxgirl's game at?
I would just like to try it, while I'm waiting for Raiden264's version.

edited:
never mind I found it!!!
I'm posting a link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=45475
because it is already on eka's
--If Raiden264 or hungerxgirl don't like the link being here just remove it you already have my permission. ( Just no hard feelings! ok) :D

It might help with some of the spamming of "I WANT IT NOW"
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pou28 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 am

Well i saw a lot of great games getting cancelled and want to keep up the fanbase here! I don't mean to spam ^^
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:31 am

how are things coming along for this game
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:52 pm

Updates have been posted, and the next update will be the first release of HD. :)
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:22 pm

1 month to wait, I will count the days. :evil:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby CakePisces » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:53 am

After reading the update log.it got me hyped again! Dec.25...
31 days left for Forest Monster to release!
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby CakePisces » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:56 am

18 days left or less ...cant wait :D
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Raiden if thing start to look like you have to push the deadline then say so as early as possible.
It's much better to make people aware that you might not make the deadline before they start getting exited and then disappointing them at the deadline.
But I must say I am really looking forward to see what you have done and how much of the conversations actually make sense now.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hungryXgirl » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:28 am

good luck Raiden264
hungryXgirl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Spiced » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Greetings!
I'm exited for the release of your game!
But, I have one question.
Will you also upload it to mediafire?
Thanks in advance!
In high regards,
Spice
Spiced
New to the forum

Postby CakePisces » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:24 am

hungryXgirl wrote:good luck Raiden264

HungryxGirl!!! how are your problems irl? you good? hope you are doing well :D
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby hungryXgirl » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:06 pm

Ryahsson wrote:
hungryXgirl wrote:good luck Raiden264

HungryxGirl!!! how are your problems irl? you good? hope you are doing well :D

-I'm doing well dear Ryahsson thanks for asking! wish you all the best !
- ^^; peace
hungryXgirl
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:43 pm

Huh... I was sure I replied here before. Perhaps this is a new thread, and my last message was in the beta discussion topic.

I accidentally found these two lovely edits of the game on Youtube. Considering the videos seem to be public, and the author mentioned the changes were done with permission, I figured it would be nice to share them here :)

Since I'm really not a fan of the default non-furry predators, and mobians are great preds in my book... so much yes to all that! Unfortunately I understand the person who posted these won't be sharing the mod publicly, and I'm not sure if the character images they used are available elsewhere. Also a huge +1 to the creator of this game allowing and facilitating mods like that... I might even consider making a few of my own, if the images can be easily replaced in a folder :D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Raiden if thing start to look like you have to push the deadline then say so as early as possible.
It's much better to make people aware that you might not make the deadline before they start getting exited and then disappointing them at the deadline.
But I must say I am really looking forward to see what you have done and how much of the conversations actually make sense now.

As of now, things look like they will be good for a christmas release. If something comes up I will let you guys know ASAP.

Will you also upload it to mediafire?
Thanks in advance!

I'll see what I can do. :)

Also, Mircea, I think it's thoughtful of you to share that with everyone, but I would like to keep this thread on topic, and these edits have nothing to do with the work i've been doing. I'd recommend or prefer that maybe you should make a separate thread for those particular videos.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Raiden264 wrote:Also, Mircea, I think it's thoughtful of you to share that with everyone, but I would like to keep this thread on topic, and these edits have nothing to do with the work i've been doing. I'd recommend or prefer that maybe you should make a separate thread for those particular videos.

Ah, sorry about that: I thought anything related to the game is on-topic. I don't know of other such edits right now, but if I find more I'll keep in mind.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby hungryXgirl » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:56 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:Huh... I was sure I replied here before. Perhaps this is a new thread, and my last message was in the beta discussion topic.

I accidentally found these two lovely edits of the game on Youtube. Considering the videos seem to be public, and the author mentioned the changes were done with permission, I figured it would be nice to share them here :)

Since I'm really not a fan of the default non-furry predators, and mobians are great preds in my book... so much yes to all that! Unfortunately I understand the person who posted these won't be sharing the mod publicly, and I'm not sure if the character images they used are available elsewhere. Also a huge +1 to the creator of this game allowing and facilitating mods like that... I might even consider making a few of my own, if the images can be easily replaced in a folder :D

- just awesome! keep up the good work!
hungryXgirl
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game