Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Adelais » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:31 am

vore2412 wrote:
Adelais wrote:I've completed the Witches' Lament quest, but the spec ops leader doesn't seem to acknowledge it. I'd like to play the Affliction quest, but I can't seem to get it from the spec ops leader. Can you help me?

Is this part of the Patreon-only quests?

It is, I'm afraid. Although, it's the only exclusive content that I've found so far if it makes you feel any better. I've played 99% of the game for free.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:50 am

Please add unbirth for the catgirl and centauress. :-D
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:09 am

Are you planning to add vore scenes for the girl your character has sex with? Or the ego girl in the mission guide? :|
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:21 am

2littlebigcreepers wrote:Are you planning to add vore scenes for the girl your character has sex with? Or the ego girl in the mission guide? :|

a vore scene for the ego girl would be nice
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkghost178 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:55 am

I finished the Dwarvenguard quest, but they are not letting me in and I also finished the quest with the witch, but now I'm getting no more quest from the adventurer guild and anyone else. The only quest I haven't really finished, is the quest with the neko girl, I gave her the mouse from the manticore girl, but my quest log doesn't recognise it. Is it because of that? If yes, how can I manage it?
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:22 am

darkghost178 wrote:I finished the Dwarvenguard quest, but they are not letting me in and I also finished the quest with the witch, but now I'm getting no more quest from the adventurer guild and anyone else. The only quest I haven't really finished, is the quest with the neko girl, I gave her the mouse from the manticore girl, but my quest log doesn't recognise it. Is it because of that? If yes, how can I manage it?

Dwarnvenguard isn't finished yet ( i believe so )
after witch quest is end for first
and that thing with the neko, i can't help u
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkghost178 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
darkghost178 wrote:I finished the Dwarvenguard quest, but they are not letting me in and I also finished the quest with the witch, but now I'm getting no more quest from the adventurer guild and anyone else. The only quest I haven't really finished, is the quest with the neko girl, I gave her the mouse from the manticore girl, but my quest log doesn't recognise it. Is it because of that? If yes, how can I manage it?

But what are these pictures about the lamia? Is this the lamia in the well? If yes, how do I get there?
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:08 pm

darkghost178 wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:

But what are these pictures about the lamia? Is this the lamia in the well? If yes, how do I get there?

U can't get the red lamia, the red lamia is in the mission guild
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scorpi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:31 pm

Nice game. Too bad they are not made as fast as one plays them. But oh well :P

I like the predator scen with the manenequin hope to see more of her or more scens perhapes
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby boogzter » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:09 am

I have a problem with the Mineway Mischief quest. I have gotten the hammer but where do I go from there and I have the axe from earlier. I haven't been playing for a long time and forgot. And where is the client pops located in the game?
boogzter
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:25 am

boogzter wrote:I have a problem with the Mineway Mischief quest. I have gotten the hammer but where do I go from there and I have the axe from earlier. I haven't been playing for a long time and forgot. And where is the client pops located in the game?

Axe is hidden in the iron treasure at the lake with the centaur
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby boogzter » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:32 am

Archangel64 wrote:
boogzter wrote:I have a problem with the Mineway Mischief quest. I have gotten the hammer but where do I go from there and I have the axe from earlier. I haven't been playing for a long time and forgot. And where is the client pops located in the game?

I do have the axe from earlier but where do I go to complete the quest? I need materials for the rail and can't cut the palm trees.
boogzter
New to the forum

Postby lich1993 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:47 pm

does anyone have a list with all scenes in the game so far ?
i would like to see them all
lich1993
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:07 pm

boogzter wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:

I do have the axe from earlier but where do I go to complete the quest? I need materials for the rail and can't cut the palm trees.

Try other trees and steel can u get in a house at the area with the mermaids
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CakePisces » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Quest Journal is bugged. It shows you all the quests already at the beginning instead of finding them. OR at least greying them out before we go to the specific npc to unlock the quest.
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkghost178 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:03 am

Archangel64 wrote:U can't get the red lamia, the red lamia is in the mission guild

Thanks, but when will the next update come out? Sorry for my bad englisch.
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkghost178 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:06 am

Scorpi wrote:Nice game. Too bad they are not made as fast as one plays them. But oh well :P

I like the predator scen with the manenequin hope to see more of her or more scens perhapes

Manequin? Do you mean the slender girl? If not, where is this Manequin?
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scorpi » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:52 am

Not sure if she is called slender girl. I just called her that as it say something about a template or something. Anyway it's the one in the last village where you do the witch potion quest.
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkghost178 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:43 pm

Scorpi wrote:Not sure if she is called slender girl. I just called her that as it say something about a template or something. Anyway it's the one in the last village where you do the witch potion quest.

O. K., I think it's called Slendergirl, because there's this slenderman sound, when you click on the Scarecrow and it looks like slenderman but with boobs. XD
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby HyperlinkError » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:17 pm

really like this game, v good nd v fun
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game