Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:00 pm

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:Where do I find the rat girl?

Spoiler: show
After starting "Finale" you'll find her in the potion shop in Galgar Oasis.

Guys, I posted fix 9.2. Let me know if you guys find any other issues. Remember I do check the forum here, but easiest way to reach me is on Discord.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby truck » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:55 am

is there a walkthrough for this game? if not can someone please make one because going through 56 pages as of now is a lot to do to find that one little thing you are missing to move onto the next.
truck
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:03 am

I think I found a bug.
I can't watch the scene of the mouse from the desert in the SRT.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:27 pm

truck wrote:is there a walkthrough for this game? if not can someone please make one because going through 56 pages as of now is a lot to do to find that one little thing you are missing to move onto the next.

There is no walkthrough I'm aware of yet...but other than searching here for answers you can join our discord where we have a section dedicated to questions. There are always people on for the most part, so you'll usually get a response pretty quickly. I do have plans to make a full walkthrough at some point.

Younger99 wrote:I think I found a bug.

You're right...she's missing there. I'll make sure to add her in the next patch. Should be up by the end of the month. Thanks for letting me know.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:34 pm

truck, Talk to me at PM that I will try to clear some doubts.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby WormboyUK » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:32 pm

I know it's probably been said on this topic somewhere before, but do you know how I can get the game to be fullscreen for me? The game seems to be stuck in the minimised state for me, and I don't know how to fix it.
WormboyUK
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:53 pm

WormboyUK wrote:I know it's probably been said on this topic somewhere before, but do you know how I can get the game to be fullscreen for me? The game seems to be stuck in the minimised state for me, and I don't know how to fix it.

Press the keys alt + enter
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby snowkid0011 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:49 am

I play With 9.2 Version, but Banshee is Immortal (Unkillable.)
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:10 am

Raiden264 wrote:
truck wrote:is there a walkthrough for this game? if not can someone please make one because going through 56 pages as of now is a lot to do to find that one little thing you are missing to move onto the next.

There is no walkthrough I'm aware of yet...but other than searching here for answers you can join our discord where we have a section dedicated to questions. There are always people on for the most part, so you'll usually get a response pretty quickly. I do have plans to make a full walkthrough at some point.

Younger99 wrote:I think I found a bug.

You're right...she's missing there. I'll make sure to add her in the next patch. Should be up by the end of the month. Thanks for letting me know.

Same for the mayors maid in haybale.
Younger99
Participator

Postby unitz29 » Sun May 03, 2020 6:04 pm

Hey, I'm playing the 9.2 version and I'm not sure how to start Yuki-onna or where to go. I've been everywhere, I think and found nothing that gets me to Snowfall
unitz29
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun May 03, 2020 6:12 pm

unitz29 wrote:Hey, I'm playing the 9.2 version and I'm not sure how to start Yuki-onna or where to go. I've been everywhere, I think and found nothing that gets me to Snowfall

From Shamal City with a ship to Snowfall, go in the City go in the right corner of the city, follow the way, there will u see a way, .... just try
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby unitz29 » Sun May 03, 2020 6:16 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
unitz29 wrote:Hey, I'm playing the 9.2 version and I'm not sure how to start Yuki-onna or where to go. I've been everywhere, I think and found nothing that gets me to Snowfall

From Shamal City with a ship to Snowfall, go in the City go in the right corner of the city, follow the way, there will u see a way, .... just try

I found it, thank you!
unitz29
Been posting for a bit

Postby ghoftgh » Wed May 06, 2020 3:35 am

Hey, where i can find chaos key in desert?
ghoftgh
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:48 pm

ghoftgh, in a chest near one of the vills in desert, somewhere u will see something like an symbol something like 3 arms or giants, u wont see giants but its a part of a puzzle, u have to follow the dialog carefully... u'll find it
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue May 12, 2020 10:51 pm

I assume at one on epoint once the game is complete you'll hopefully release of the parton access only content to everyone else. Always did find the thought to be too generous but some can hope.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Voice » Thu May 14, 2020 8:30 am

Gina's Mission might be still bugged in Version 10. Pam does not start her Dialog with me after she defeated me. I can talk to her and she tells her two lines. When I go to the Guild leader afterwards the Option to start the fight with Pam is still there. When I use the Option Pam moves again and gets stuck against the wall moving for all eternaty. Softlock. :(
The_Voice
New to the forum

Postby kigholli » Sat May 16, 2020 11:57 am

Just wondering, how do I go about finding the "information" in the Entropy quest? I have spoken to all the locals I can find - is it just that I am missing one (I am assuming guards don't count) or is there a specific local I need to find? The priest gave me info I thought was useful but Pam is still saying I need to be more prepared...
kigholli
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Sat May 16, 2020 11:52 pm

TyrantTerry wrote:I assume at one on epoint once the game is complete you'll hopefully release of the parton access only content to everyone else. Always did find the thought to be too generous but some can hope.

Doing that wouldn't be fair to those who have supported the game, and not fair to myself for the hours I put into it either I'm afraid.

The_Voice wrote:Gina's Mission might be still bugged in Version 10. Pam does not start her Dialog with me after she defeated me. I can talk to her and she tells her two lines. When I go to the Guild leader afterwards the Option to start the fight with Pam is still there. When I use the Option Pam moves again and gets stuck against the wall moving for all eternaty. Softlock. :(

Yeah...it's bugged. I'm not sure how, but it looks like at some point I accidentally reset how that event is triggered. I'm working on patching that for both versions this weekend and during the week. There are a few things left in standard to fix so I'll be working on that this upcoming week/weekend. Soon as a patch is ready i'll upload it here and announce it on discord.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby dreyk » Sun May 17, 2020 7:36 am

it's been a while since last time i played this game :D
is there a changelogs somewhere to know what's new ? it stopped in Halloween town last time i played :d
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Max28z » Sun May 17, 2020 9:13 am

How can i ignite the brasiers in the death's goddess's altar ?
Max28z
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game