Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby darkdino » Sat May 19, 2018 9:56 pm

More multi vore stuffs!!!
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby chinesechicken16 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:02 pm

The water dispel scroll found in the storage building does not update the quest properly. You can also walk onto the chest tile. Buying the dispel scroll does update the quest.
chinesechicken16
New to the forum

Postby Krono » Tue May 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Can anyone give me a hint on where to find a succubus?

Nevermind I found them:
Spoiler: show
They spawn near the elder vamp ants
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby monstergirlfinder » Tue May 29, 2018 4:24 pm

I've been searching for this "red lamia" that is referenced by the girl near the well that you can enter in Shaman Village, but I cannot find this elusive lamia. I need a hint.
monstergirlfinder
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:56 am

Krono wrote:Can anyone give me a hint on where to find a succubus?

Nevermind I found them:

Succubus ? Elder vamp ants ? where ? i done all quest and i didn't find
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:25 am

Ryuu27 wrote:

Nevermind I found them:

Go to the area with the centaur, on the other side of the sea is a entrace and at the front is a guard
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed May 30, 2018 4:29 am

Archangel64 wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:

Nevermind I found them:

Go to the area with the centaur, on the other side of the sea is a entrace and at the front is a guard

You need to get the quest from the guild first though to access that area
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:01 am

Thanks for responce, i thought was a area for next update.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby necidime » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:59 pm

monstergirlfinder wrote:I've been searching for this "red lamia" that is referenced by the girl near the well that you can enter in Shaman Village, but I cannot find this elusive lamia. I need a hint.

Right now you can't access the area where she is, perhaps it will be aviable in the next updates.
Chronic lurker, that's all.
necidime
Been posting for a bit

Postby voidrunner » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Hey, Raiden, I just wanted to post two bugs I found, as well as a persistant error.

1st bug: the kid you save from the butterfly. I see you tried to change him to an adult. However, his mom calls him her son, but he calls her "honey".

2nd bug: The game gets quite a bit choppy at times. (I've narrowed it down to areas that have rain and torchlight, like the forest and Tara's cave)

As for the frequent error I get:
(Script 'Khas Awesome Light Effects' line 263: RGSSError occurred.

disposed bitmap)

This error keeps popping up, making me have to save every minute or two and before each area. And this happens with new saves.

Besides those things, I really enjoy the game, and I'm excited for each new update ^^
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby PocketChange » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:49 pm

2nd bug: The game gets quite a bit choppy at times. (I've narrowed it down to areas that have rain and torchlight, like the forest and Tara's cave)

disposed bitmap)

I think these may just be issues on your end. I don't know about everyone else but I can say for myself at least that I've had neither of these issues with the latest build of the game and I've already got hours on it. That being said; I don't know how to be able to help with these either. Maybe try redownloading the game in case it was was corrupted somehow or maybe even try reinstalling the RTP?
PocketChange
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:49 pm

PocketChange wrote:
I think these may just be issues on your end. I don't know about everyone else but I can say for myself at least that I've had neither of these issues with the latest build of the game and I've already got hours on it. That being said; I don't know how to be able to help with these either. Maybe try redownloading the game in case it was was corrupted somehow or maybe even try reinstalling the RTP?

Naah, it's a known issue with the Khas Awesome Light Effects plugin. Basically, it breaks soft reset function of the game, and crashes it if you try to enter a map afterwards (like most caves).
Nothing to do about it but restart the game completely each time you die, instead of loading the game or using F12.

tl;dr using F12 or dying crashes game unless you restart the app.

Now if 'Khas Ultra Lightning' was used instead, then it would not be an issue, as it's fixed in that version, but alas...
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:02 pm

Can't wait to see the new content :)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Xyxksyd45 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:39 am

How do I get in the Vamp Ant area? When i go to the lake there is no entrance. I've completed all previous quests, but when I try to talk to the old man in the adventurers guild, nothing happens. Am I missing something? I have a few unfinished non-guild quests that I think are glitched out because I've completed them but they won't show it.
Xyxksyd45
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:35 pm

Xyxksyd45 wrote:How do I get in the Vamp Ant area? When i go to the lake there is no entrance. I've completed all previous quests, but when I try to talk to the old man in the adventurers guild, nothing happens. Am I missing something? I have a few unfinished non-guild quests that I think are glitched out because I've completed them but they won't show it.

Did u saw a guard at the lake?
This guard stands in the front of the entrace

In the Guild i don't know if u have to speak to the old man or to this one guy u found at the beach
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SNIPEwithBLADES » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:49 pm

my game is stuck with the butterfly girl I beat her but it stuck between her ask did I return the boy and the woman asking did I find the the boy
SNIPEwithBLADES
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 pm

voidrunner wrote:Hey, Raiden, I just wanted to post two bugs I found, as well as a persistant error.

1st bug: the kid you save from the butterfly. I see you tried to change him to an adult. However, his mom calls him her son, but he calls her "honey".

disposed bitmap)

This error keeps popping up, making me have to save every minute or two and before each area. And this happens with new saves.

Besides those things, I really enjoy the game, and I'm excited for each new update ^^

I believe that script issue is one that is caused with some older saves that aren't compatible with newer versions of the game. As for choppiness in some areas...you'd be right to say it's because of rain or lighting effects. Rain has always been a part of the game, so I didn't want to remove it, and as for the lighting, I thought it'd be necessary especially after the last update to enhance darker areas. I'll look into seeing if there's some way I can make the game a bit less resource intensive without removing too much in the next release.

Speaking of which, for all those curious, I'd like to have the next general release out later this month. There will be a few new scenes around Shaman village along with access to the next city.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Altimos » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
voidrunner wrote:Hey, Raiden, I just wanted to post two bugs I found, as well as a persistant error.
Issues regarding Khas Awesome Light Effects

I believe that script issue is one that is caused with some older saves that aren't compatible with newer versions of the game. As for choppiness in some areas...you'd be right to say it's because of rain or lighting effects. Rain has always been a part of the game, so I didn't want to remove it, and as for the lighting, I thought it'd be necessary especially after the last update to enhance darker areas. I'll look into seeing if there's some way I can make the game a bit less resource intensive without removing too much in the next release.

Speaking of which, for all those curious, I'd like to have the next general release out later this month. There will be a few new scenes around Shaman village along with access to the next city.

If you run the game straight from the .exe, you shouldn't (typically) have any issues. However, the moment you use F12 to restart the game (possibly from a quick restart after getting yourself nommed), is when the issue Khas script fails almost randomly.

Raiden, you can try running this script in the spoiler tags. It allows the F12 (when pressed) to restart the game and minimize it in the background (just alt tab to bring it back). You "shouldn't" have any issues with the Khas script after you install the script (I have it under materials and somewhere in my "systems script section" at the bottom of my list of scripts and of course, still above main).

The script I found was because my game was doing it during some debugging... After I used this script, it no longer does it.

Code: Select all
#==============================================================================
#   ** F12 Reset Fix
#   Author: Acezon
#   Date: 2 June 2013
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#   Version 2.1
#   - Fixed issue where game window is not in focus
#     when Console_on is set to false
#   - Now compatible with Tsuki's Test Edit script
#   Version 2.0
#   - Console option added
#   - Automatically focuses window after pressing F12
#   Version 1.1
#   - Respawning the exe was better
#   Version 1.0
#   - Initial Release
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#   Just credit me. Free to use for commercial/non-commercial games.
#   Thanks to Tsukihime and Cidiomar for the console scriptlet

$imported = {} if $imported.nil?
$imported["Acezon-F12ResetFix"] = true

# ** START Configuration
module Config
  Console_on = false       # duh
end
# ** END Configuration

alias f12_reset_fix rgss_main
def rgss_main(*args, &block)
  f12_reset_fix(*args) do
    if $run_once_f12
      pid = spawn ($TEST ? 'Game.exe test' : 'Game.exe')
      # Tell OS to ignore exit status
      Process.detach(pid)
      sleep(0.01)
      exit
    end
    $run_once_f12 = true
    # Run default rgss_main
    block.call
  end
end

module SceneManager
  class << self
    alias :acezon_f12_first :first_scene_class
  end

def self.first_scene_class
    focus_game_window
    acezon_f12_first
  end

def self.focus_game_window
    # Just to prevent re-spawning the console since
    # Tsuki uses this same part in his Test Edit script
    if !$imported["TH_TestEdit"]
      # Get game window text
      console_w = Win32API.new('user32','GetForegroundWindow', 'V', 'L').call
      buf_len = Win32API.new('user32','GetWindowTextLength', 'L', 'I').call(console_w)
      str = ' ' * (buf_len + 1)
      Win32API.new('user32', 'GetWindowText', 'LPI', 'I').call(console_w , str, str.length)

if Config::Console_on
        # Initiate console
        Win32API.new('kernel32.dll', 'AllocConsole', '', '').call
        Win32API.new('kernel32.dll', 'SetConsoleTitle', 'P', '').call('RGSS3 Console')
        $stdout.reopen('CONOUT$')
      end

# Sometimes pressing F12 will put the editor in focus first,
      # so we have to remove the program's name
      game_title = str.strip
      game_title.sub! ' - RPG Maker VX Ace', ''

# Set game window to be foreground
      hwnd = Win32API.new('user32.dll', 'FindWindow', 'PP','N').call(0, game_title)
      Win32API.new('user32.dll', 'SetForegroundWindow', 'P', '').call(hwnd)
    end
  end
end

*cheers*
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Adelais » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:33 pm

I've completed the Witches' Lament quest, but the spec ops leader doesn't seem to acknowledge it. I'd like to play the Affliction quest, but I can't seem to get it from the spec ops leader. Can you help me?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Adelais wrote:I've completed the Witches' Lament quest, but the spec ops leader doesn't seem to acknowledge it. I'd like to play the Affliction quest, but I can't seem to get it from the spec ops leader. Can you help me?

Is this part of the Patreon-only quests?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game