Forest Monster HD!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
23
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
5
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
16
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
43
49%
 
Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:15 pm

Younger99 wrote:In regards to the purple cat scene, it involves you attempting to climb onto the tree for her only to fall or something along those lines and you get eaten by her?
(It's been ages since I last saw the scene so I can't be sure.)


Isnt it simply failing to get the mouse then offering yourself?
User avatar
UBFanDrake
Participator
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Younger99 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:03 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:
Younger99 wrote:In regards to the purple cat scene, it involves you attempting to climb onto the tree for her only to fall or something along those lines and you get eaten by her?
(It's been ages since I last saw the scene so I can't be sure.)


Isnt it simply failing to get the mouse then offering yourself?

Perhaps but I mean there was a third option.
The scene may have been different in older versions. Can't say for sure.
User avatar
Younger99
Participator
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 am

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:58 pm

Hey guys, if any of you were having issues joining the Discord server, give it another shot. I've updated the link! Let me know if you have any questions :silly:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
User avatar
Raiden264
Participator
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Lamialover » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:45 am

First time seeing this game..
I'm genuinely confused.. As I understand it, version 9.5 is a free version, Forest Monster 2 is your patreon version? I really respect your work on this game, especially since it seems you've worked on it for so long, it's just that the original post is barren of information.
I must be missing something because you talk of a Patreon, but there's no Patreon link! You talk of a discord chat, but there's no discord link! :lol: I found your patreon from your userpage.. But it only seems to lead to an empty account.. Did something happen?
It sounds like the game is finished, you've been working on it since 2016, that is nothing short of impressive! It was really nice to dig up information about this game since it seems to have such a rich history.
Raiden264 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2016
But I plan to finishing adding everything that hungryxgirl didn't finish. It's looking wonderful, and I promise will be worth the wait so do try to be patient. This game will NOT die. (Assuming I don't. ^^; )

Wow, you really meant it!
lamia vtuber when
User avatar
Lamialover
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:25 pm

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:34 am

I was wondering if anyone can tell me or give me a hint where the key to the temple of Entropy is, ive searched everywhere and cant find it, also is there a way to breach the magic barrier in Haybale village. I want to do all the content in this game.
User avatar
SmoothAsButter23
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:51 pm

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:33 pm

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:I was wondering if anyone can tell me or give me a hint where the key to the temple of Entropy is, ive searched everywhere and cant find it, also is there a way to breach the magic barrier in Haybale village. I want to do all the content in this game.

Its all in the comments below, but i remember somthing, just go in the desert in the left down corner there is something that looks like the 3 giants from this legend and than from this point go to the direction of right corner, there should be a chest with there is the key in
(sorry for my english, i hope u could understand me)
User avatar
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:01 am

Archangel64 wrote:
SmoothAsButter23 wrote:I was wondering if anyone can tell me or give me a hint where the key to the temple of Entropy is, ive searched everywhere and cant find it, also is there a way to breach the magic barrier in Haybale village. I want to do all the content in this game.

Its all in the comments below, but i remember somthing, just go in the desert in the left down corner there is something that looks like the 3 giants from this legend and than from this point go to the direction of right corner, there should be a chest with there is the key in
(sorry for my english, i hope u could understand me)

Thanks I found the key because of you but what about the sealed magic in haybale
User avatar
SmoothAsButter23
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:51 pm

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby The_Prof » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:31 pm

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:Thanks I found the key because of you but what about the sealed magic in haybale


I believe the sealed magic area is an extra area for the donator version of the game. If you want to unlock it (and a few other scenes) you would need to be a backer on his Patreon for the final version
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
User avatar
The_Prof
???
 
Posts: 2052
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby allflynn » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:19 am

The_Prof wrote:
SmoothAsButter23 wrote:Thanks I found the key because of you but what about the sealed magic in haybale


I believe the sealed magic area is an extra area for the donator version of the game. If you want to unlock it (and a few other scenes) you would need to be a backer on his Patreon for the final version


The sealed magic area is one of the final zones for standard. There you can find three scenes and a boss fight.
The only patreon exclusive zones are the chocolate factory and the dwarven city at the moment I believe, these are both tied to the Shaman npc under the adventure quest hub where you get your quests from.
allflynn
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:49 pm

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Kengigenki » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:21 am

Younger99 wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:
Younger99 wrote:In regards to the purple cat scene, it involves you attempting to climb onto the tree for her only to fall or something along those lines and you get eaten by her?
(It's been ages since I last saw the scene so I can't be sure.)


Isnt it simply failing to get the mouse then offering yourself?

Perhaps but I mean there was a third option.
The scene may have been different in older versions. Can't say for sure.


there used to be a vore scene where she would vore you unwillingly as she lifts you up on the tree and stuffs you into her mouth feet first it was my favorite vore scene but it was taken out
Kengigenki
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:20 am

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Younger99 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:35 am

Kengigenki, Yep that's the one and personally I hope it's added again.
User avatar
Younger99
Participator
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 am

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Grimlock » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:22 am

wouldn´t mind a walkthrough of the game i´m stuck in the dwarven village the doors won´t open and there doesn´t seem to be any quests to go further in the story after that.
User avatar
Grimlock
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Galcoa » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:29 pm

So, i found a bug where when you defeat the centaur girl her picture doesn't disappear
Galcoa
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:27 pm

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:49 pm

Grimlock wrote:wouldn´t mind a walkthrough of the game i´m stuck in the dwarven village the doors won´t open and there doesn´t seem to be any quests to go further in the story after that.

the thing with dwarven village is, that this donator stuff, means then u donat at patreon u get access to the events, not only there, in the north village (snow village) there is content for donators as well
User avatar
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Kengigenki » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:56 am

Galcoa wrote:So, i found a bug where when you defeat the centaur girl her picture doesn't disappear


Ya i have that same bug in the current patron ver of the game its still not fixed
Kengigenki
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:20 am

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Kengigenki » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:00 pm

can you get followers now like the fox? cat? girl as a follower ???
Kengigenki
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:20 am

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby NightRoller » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:25 am

Quick question: I'm feeling lazy and don't want to read all the pages of this thread to know the answer, if someone already knows (I got to page 6 and decided to ask for help instead):

Where/which is the most updated version of this game? Is it the link on the first page, or somewhere else in here, or...?
Help is highly appreciated, please @ me if you reply (and thank you in advance) !
Your most limiting factors are your beliefs about your capabilities.
User avatar
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:31 pm
Location: Earth... Probably

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby unit475 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:20 am

Anyone can help me with the chest code for Witch's Lament
unit475
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby ELSCHNY » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:55 pm

I know that what I'm about to ask is very very very dumb but, who is Ken? I left the game before the battle at the Temple of Entropy and return to it so much time later and I don't remember who is he
ELSCHNY
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:50 pm

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:07 am

unit475 wrote:Anyone can help me with the chest code for Witch's Lament
ELSCHNY wrote:I know that what I'm about to ask is very very very dumb but, who is Ken? I left the game before the battle at the Temple of Entropy and return to it so much time later and I don't remember who is he


unit475 wrote:Anyone can help me with the chest code for Witch's Lament


So I realized these questions flew wayyy under the radar and my apologies for the late response, but hey guys, if you're still running into any issues please check out our discord. We have channels specifically for questions like this, though, I think you can also find answers by searching the thread here.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
User avatar
Raiden264
Participator
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 32AWPMuttx, AkaneHimiko, AndAnotherOne, AtmosRobot, BeholdThePower, blab123, bobbobbobbobbob15, BobVan, boodie666, boubarkov2, Boya, CapAdam, Creaturedude, Devidra, Enteresting, EricaRain, Fortalice, FraughtPort0, Galmar1313, gcakes, hilo, jake117852, jogi768, Just4comments, Kites08, LazyLegion95, mike69, Minicar, mudkip01, okigetit, Orin, septer8, Somebodyunimportant, Superboyman, thdergonberg, Trubot527, TTrooper3, valgos33, Voltaire8383, vores best friend, VVV, Xurcotua, Yikers, Yoshi174, Yuteil54, zaikou, Zyxxyy