Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Krono » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi Raiden,

I was bored and tried to swat a couple bugs. I'm not going to upload my version without permission though. I can easily PM it to you if you want to see what I did.
I did kind of a brute force workaround with the butterfly. The event in the top left of the map seemed to be not triggering at all so I copied the event page and added it as an extra page in the butterfly event. Then I added an "erase pic 1" to make sure the image went away. I disabled the top left event by requiring the action button to trigger it. I'm not sure if you wanted to leave that event out or not because some of the text still refers to the man as a boy.

Then I noticed another bug. The tiger girl has short term memory loss. No matter if you defeat her or not every time you speak to her it's like the first time. I fixed that by changing the win "self switch A" to a control switch "0084:win to tiger girl"... not sure why the self switch wasn't sufficient
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Grimlock » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:42 pm

Question where do i find the empty honey pot??
Grimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby danmatt » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Grimlock wrote:Question where do i find the empty honey pot??

On a shelf in the hunter's house in the top right corner.
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:56 pm

Raiden264 wrote: Anything else, related to vore, is fair game so feel free to request or propose ALL other ideas besides those two.

while not exactly related to vore... I still wholeheartedly advocate for several more scenes in the game in a similar vein to the skeleton event in the lamia cave. Naturally with appropriate reactions from Ashley and anyone within earshot... Maybe even defeat a pred without combat by making so many bad jokes that they just lose their appetite
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Phorcyz19 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:27 pm

When I beat the butterfly girl her image stays on my screen instead of the dialogue progressing and I can't finish the quest.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:41 am

Krono wrote:Hi Raiden,

I was bored and tried to swat a couple bugs. I'm not going to upload my version without permission though. I can easily PM it to you if you want to see what I did.
I did kind of a brute force workaround with the butterfly. The event in the top left of the map seemed to be not triggering at all so I copied the event page and added it as an extra page in the butterfly event. Then I added an "erase pic 1" to make sure the image went away. I disabled the top left event by requiring the action button to trigger it. I'm not sure if you wanted to leave that event out or not because some of the text still refers to the man as a boy.

Then I noticed another bug. The tiger girl has short term memory loss. No matter if you defeat her or not every time you speak to her it's like the first time. I fixed that by changing the win "self switch A" to a control switch "0084:win to tiger girl"... not sure why the self switch wasn't sufficient

Fixing the bugs isn't the problem, the problem is finding them ^^; . Good solutions though! They will be patched in the next content release both on the patreon version and the regular one. Thanks :).

The_Prof wrote:
Raiden264 wrote: Anything else, related to vore, is fair game so feel free to request or propose ALL other ideas besides those two.

while not exactly related to vore... I still wholeheartedly advocate for several more scenes in the game in a similar vein to the skeleton event in the lamia cave. Naturally with appropriate reactions from Ashley and anyone within earshot... Maybe even defeat a pred without combat by making so many bad jokes that they just lose their appetite

Hah! Oh there will be plenty more, I assure you. :-D :lol:

number12321 wrote:Thank you very much.

The Butterfly girl is one of my favorites, and removing the underage prey makes it much better!

I have something of a request. Of course I'm sure you have more than enough on your hands as is. I remember a few scenes were slightly different in older versions the bee girl for example (not the boss). I really enjoy in vore games when it is possible to get multiple ends with the same girl. This game does that a good bit, but I would love to see almost any of these girls more. I am kinda assuming going through a second scene with the same girl would be easier than making a new one. As a result it would be epic if you could add a few extra scenes with girls that are particularly loved. I would personally love some more with the bee girl, the butterfly girl, or the fairy. Though a poll could even be used to gauge who is everyone's favorite. I would love to see some variation in the type of vore as well. An extra scene with AV, UB, BV, or anything else could be amazing.

Really though this game is one of the greatest vore games I have ever played and easily ranks above games that were behind a paywall. I appreciate your hard work. I would love to support you via patreon, but I'm doing that poor collage thing right now.

Firstly, thanks for the kind words my friend. I love making something that people enjoy and feedback is awesome! Glad you're liking the game and I hope you enjoy all the new content coming this spring/summer!

Also what you said about more scenes with older enemies reminds me.....All...I don't know how many of you noticed this, but some of the older scenes from the "beta" version done by hungryxgirl were taken from some of Mysta's games. I want to rewrite those scenes so that they're entirely original. I don't want to throw hungryxgirl under the bus, as she may have had permission to use the text, and I know that english was not her first language, but since she's handed the game over to me, I think it's only right to write new scenes for the ones she substituted. I also will be adding more scenes and quests with older characters. I'm not sure when I'll do this, but it will be done at some point.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Kastaa » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi!

Loving the game, happy to see that you're updating it! Even though some quests are unfinishable, and there are still some bugs out there.

Quesiton though, who is this 'Shaira The Goddes'? I'm unable to find her, even though it says in the update note 2.0 that it's a vore scene. Also, where's this 'Witchhaven spells trouble! (No requirements for access)' part?

Thanks!
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:19 pm

Kastaa wrote:Hi!

Loving the game, happy to see that you're updating it! Even though some quests are unfinishable, and there are still some bugs out there.

Quesiton though, who is this 'Shaira The Goddes'? I'm unable to find her, even though it says in the update note 2.0 that it's a vore scene. Also, where's this 'Witchhaven spells trouble! (No requirements for access)' part?

Thanks!

"Witchhaven" was something I was going to implement in the next release. I meant to remove it from the doc. It's actually going to be named "Haybale village". Shaira is the character you see as my picture here. Her scene is hidden as a "bug" in Shoal City. Then again i'm not sure where exactly I left that scene. I thought I put it inside one of the buildings...but i...wasn'table...to find it.:silly:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:58 am

Error in the latest, the butterfly girl won't do her script when defeated.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby suprano » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:19 pm

Most things now work for me including the axe.
Had a bug where I couldn't go back with the "metro" from Dwarvengard. Clicking the cart was simply not possible.

In terms of balancing I think the MP costs are a bit too high for one spell overall. I need about 5+ attacks to take out an enemy and then my MP are half way gone maybe too much for one enemy.

You can't enter Dwarvengard in this version, right? The guard keeps repeating the same lines.
suprano
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:23 am

suprano wrote:Most things now work for me including the axe.
Had a bug where I couldn't go back with the "metro" from Dwarvengard. Clicking the cart was simply not possible.

In terms of balancing I think the MP costs are a bit too high for one spell overall. I need about 5+ attacks to take out an enemy and then my MP are half way gone maybe too much for one enemy.

You can't enter Dwarvengard in this version, right? The guard keeps repeating the same lines.

I tested Dwarvengard and the mineway quest heavily so I'm not sure why you would have an issue returning from there on the mine carts. I will try and replicate your problem to see where the issue is.

And yeah, only Dwarvengard Station is available for now. The actual city will be coming up in a release in May.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:11 pm

I've had a few errors, the first one being on the fight with the butterfly girl, the second one being on the quest for wool. It keeps on repeating that you need to have the wool even when you have it after that, "Would you like to purchase an SQL exception?" line. Are you possibly making that patreon exclusive content?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 pm

The butterfly quest is currently bugged. As for the wool, read the quest journal - you need to take it to a seamstress first (she's in the hunter's house).

On another note, where does one find the blonde lamia?
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:49 am

TheBlindSalmon wrote:The butterfly quest is currently bugged. As for the wool, read the quest journal - you need to take it to a seamstress first (she's in the hunter's house).

On another note, where does one find the blonde lamia?

She's in Dwarvengard Station. That area is accesible by completing the "Mineway Mischief" quest in Shoal City.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Kastaa » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:21 am

Raiden264 wrote:
Kastaa wrote:Hi!

Thanks!

"Witchhaven" was something I was going to implement in the next release. I meant to remove it from the doc. It's actually going to be named "Haybale village". Shaira is the character you see as my picture here. Her scene is hidden as a "bug" in Shoal City. Then again i'm not sure where exactly I left that scene. I thought I put it inside one of the buildings...but i...wasn'table...to find it.:silly:

Hi again! Just wanted to report in and say that I found out how to get the Shaira scene.

Spoiler: show
Go to the blacksmith in Shoal City and interact three times with the broken table to the right of the usable furnance
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:02 pm

After I beat the mud girl, Shoal City returns to how it was before I stopped the queen, and when I tried to enter the pub the game crashed.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby sologunfire1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:18 pm

hey I think the MP costs for spells are a bit too high need balancing.
sologunfire1
New to the forum

Postby Rokosovo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:17 pm

I can't go further because of bag. When I defeat butterfly fairy she is glitching, quest is breaking and her sprite is always on my screen. She is saying me if i delivered little boy and all people around me are acting like I don't have this boy at all... Can somebody give me save file after that quest at least?
Rokosovo
New to the forum

Postby Pou28 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:24 pm

Hmmmm does anyone maybe have save files that are further into the game? Like passed the first quests and either before the mermaid quest or after the mermaid quest? My save has a glitch where i can't get passed the butterfly as she is glitched on my screen the whole time :/
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby anema_sesuna » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:36 pm

ive got the same glitch as pou28
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game