Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:50 pm

How do you get to the trick or treat quest?
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nayko93 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:15 pm

2littlebigcreepers wrote:How do you get to the trick or treat quest?

go to the pumpkin man
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:23 pm

nico59600 wrote:

go to the pumpkin man

Ok thanks!
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:31 pm

nico59600 wrote:

go to the pumpkin man

How do I get to the haybale village and how do i defeat the mermaid queen? Is she weak to a certain spell of something?
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby Creaturedude » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:41 am

2littlebigcreepers wrote:
nico59600 wrote:

go to the pumpkin man

How do I get to the haybale village and how do i defeat the mermaid queen? Is she weak to a certain spell of something?

Spam sleep and ice (on naomi). Sleep, ice, sleep, ice. Bring a couple of holy waters.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Creaturedude » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:43 am

Are edited images being forgone for the future of the game? As I progressed further I noticed that images of the monster girls were gone entirely. The scenes were better written it seemed, but no images. Just wondering! Didn't know if the images were simply a work in progress, or if they weren't coming back for the future scenes at all.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:58 am

Hey guys,

Just a quick update for all of you. I planned on having the winter release be out in Feb, but obviously that didn't happen. I was pretty sick a week ago (I told my patrons i had the Super Flu because I had flu symptoms but they were worse than usual ^^; ), and so it sort of put me off working on anything for a little over a week. That compounded with a re-emergence of a graphics glitch has delayed the game a bit. It's hard for me to give an estimate as I don't really know when I will have the bugs worked out, but the plan is to have the standard version ready within 2 weeks at the latest.

Creaturedude wrote:Are edited images being forgone for the future of the game? As I progressed further I noticed that images of the monster girls were gone entirely. The scenes were better written it seemed, but no images. Just wondering! Didn't know if the images were simply a work in progress, or if they weren't coming back for the future scenes at all.

Edited pictures are certainly NOT being forgone. I slowed down on them because it was one of the things I was doing to keep the filesize down. What i've heard from my patrons though, and from a few of you guys here is that you all really liked those so I'll be working them back in.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Creaturedude » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:24 am

Raiden264 wrote:Hey guys,

Just a quick update for all of you. I planned on having the winter release be out in Feb, but obviously that didn't happen. I was pretty sick a week ago (I told my patrons i had the Super Flu because I had flu symptoms but they were worse than usual ^^; ), and so it sort of put me off working on anything for a little over a week. That compounded with a re-emergence of a graphics glitch has delayed the game a bit. It's hard for me to give an estimate as I don't really know when I will have the bugs worked out, but the plan is to have the standard version ready within 2 weeks at the latest.

Creaturedude wrote:Are edited images being forgone for the future of the game? As I progressed further I noticed that images of the monster girls were gone entirely. The scenes were better written it seemed, but no images. Just wondering! Didn't know if the images were simply a work in progress, or if they weren't coming back for the future scenes at all.

Edited pictures are certainly NOT being forgone. I slowed down on them because it was one of the things I was doing to keep the filesize down. What i've heard from my patrons though, and from a few of you guys here is that you all really liked those so I'll be working them back in.

Glad you're feeling better! :D

Also very glad to hear that edited pictures are not being forgone. Would pledge to patreon if I had the spare coin, but alas, I do not at the moment.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Observer888 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:38 am

Excellent game. When can i expect the next update to be released ?
Observer888
Been posting for a bit

Postby glasskoala » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:19 pm

New player, have been going through the game at a leisurely pace. I made an account to report a bug, or... what I can only assume is a bug. As I read that the cell scene with the fox girl isn't complete... I assume I wasn't supposed to actually make it past the guard.

I was able to trick his AI, guard doesn't go much further than a specific spot in the cells, and doesn't catch you if he hits the fox girl instead of you. I managed to get him to walk into the cell, and ran past him. No dialogue given afterwards. I now have a 2nd party member, a damn good Samurai fox girl, but... I have a feeling this was not intended, and I've essentially hit 'easy mode'. Thought I'd say something. It really helps to have her, though...
glasskoala
New to the forum

Postby HAWKFROST121 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:00 am

While playing I cant figure out how to remove the mudslide. Could someone please tell me.
Also where do i find the jar.
HAWKFROST121
New to the forum

Postby darkghost178 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:47 pm

HAWKFROST121 wrote:While playing I cant figure out how to remove the mudslide. Could someone please tell me.
Also where do i find the jar.

The jar is in the hunters house.
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nayko93 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:41 pm

HAWKFROST121 wrote:...Also where do i find the jar.

you know , on top of the page , there is a little something called a search bar with written in it : " search in this topic "
and as its name suggests, it's used to search for stuff on this topic

if you had just used it you would have realized that your question had already been asked 50 times that people had given the answer at least 50 times

i'm so sick of seeing people ask for stuff without even bother to do a little search by themselves ...
is it to difficult to write " Jar " in the search bar and push ENTER ?

sorry if I'm a little hard but it's the same everywhere and everytime , people do not bother to make the slightest effort

exemple : last time on the F95 forum, on a topic i created , peoples have asked the same question 5 time on the same page
on the same fucking page .... and this topic was just one page long ..
...and of course I've answered that question the five times , too good too dumb ....
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:40 pm

quick question, are you supposed to be able to save the fox girl from prison?
Trubot527
Participator

Postby NovaDragn » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Not yet.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby glasskoala » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:01 pm

Trubot527 wrote:quick question, are you supposed to be able to save the fox girl from prison?

Check out my post above. You're not supposed to, buuuut I did figure out a way to get her on your party. Definitely not intended, but she's nice to have around.
glasskoala
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:28 pm

glasskoala wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:quick question, are you supposed to be able to save the fox girl from prison?

Check out my post above. You're not supposed to, buuuut I did figure out a way to get her on your party. Definitely not intended, but she's nice to have around.

oh, didn't think to read earlier comments XD but i asked this cuz i managed to do the same thing. and i managed to do it because i was an idiot and saved after i unlocked her cell
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Elix01 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:15 pm

Im lost in this post. Where is the link to the latest version of the game?
Elix01
New to the forum

Postby darkghost178 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Elix01 wrote:Im lost in this post. Where is the link to the latest version of the game?

At the first page. It's version 5.1. Click on the mediafire link.
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby herotime » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:20 pm

REVIEW/ I NEED HELP:I love this game and all but I'm having a bit of trouble with some quests in the game mainly finding the next objective like right now I'm trying to find the person with the honey jar but no matter where I look I can't find anyone that gives you it. another thing I don't like is how even if your level 99 some of the monster girls can be a fucking pain the eel girl needs to be nerfed way down for how early in the game she is in seeing that you go to the lake to fight the centaur girl ( aka best monster girl ) and the quest that you do to get down there needs to be fixed as the game still thinks your saving the woman's child not her husband I can see that lots of the original game does not fit in with the new stuff added as you add more forced vore senses into the game making it a pain to know when you need to save also another thing I missed from the original game is when you defeated a lets call them boss monster girl you would later have an option to give your self up to them even after you beat them sorry if this sounds like complaining but I think it kinda lost its charm. Now for the biggest problem, I have not just with this game but with most vore games is that there is patron exclusive stuff it would be fine if someone paid for a later version early sure you're going to add that in later and its good to help make the game possible but when you add something that you can only get by paying that just angers me it only gets worse by the what if this game is never finished just like the original the people without the money to help the game can't see what's beyond that version and its not easy finding footage of this stuff I hope you understand what I mean and that you understand my problems with the game. everything else is fine but not that gold table bug that punishes you. anyway, this is my thoughts on the problems with the game see you later! :!:
herotime
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game