Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:35 am

Not sure where to find something? Here on the forum you can search for key words. Chances are someone like you has had the same question ;). If you can't find what you need on the forum, please check out our Discord. We have support channels there with guides, people to answer questions (including me :D), and also likely already the question you have. Make sure that you do a search in our Discord as well first for what you need, then if it's not there, ask in the appropriate channels. :gulp:

FMHD is here!

About FMHD:

This game is a remake of "Forest Monster" by Hungryxgirl. It includes scene re-writes from the old game to fix a number of issues particularly around grammar, and introduces some additional 50+ new scenes.

Fetish content:
F/M
Same size / Micro
Oral vore, Anal vore, Unbirth
Sex/domination scenes
Disposal scenes can be toggled on/off

Story:
The story follows Dani (Or whatever you decide to call him) as he is transported to a magical world by a goddess who requires his help bringing peace to humans and monsters.

Join our discord server for: Roleplaying, announcements about FMHD, FM2, and other future games, quicker support for questions/bugs, and to make new friends for meetups in other games!
You can join Raiv Games here: discord.gg/R7m9BA7 :gulp:

Note: This game doesn't support soft resets via F12 due to an issue with Khas lighting. Please reset via the menu.

Release 10.2: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ht64u2gm ... 2.exe/file

Save files

Temple of Entropy release save (This one has Temple of Entropy incomplete, but will allow you to play through it without bugs): http://www.mediafire.com/file/dg06ew3wf ... data2/file
Finale release save (All quests are completed except for the Finale): http://www.mediafire.com/file/wlh3nta0m ... data2/file

Please remember: Patreon version saves and Standard Version saves aren't compatible! The game may run with opposing saves, but eventually, you'll run into compatibility bugs. Make sure if you want to switch from one version to the other that you download a clean save for the appropriate version. After getting a clean save, you can set your level, name and stats to how you like them in the Shaman Mission guild in West Shaman village. The only thing that can't be restored by doing this are your non-key items.

What's new?

-Bug fixes and new CG for Gina the giantess, Amber the foxgirl, and the harpy on Shaman Mountain

What's next?
-Bug patching will continue as needed, but v10 is the last update for new content as far as scenes in Standard go. The subscriber version has a new updated "Goddess of Hunger" featuring Kismet and other elite guild members upcoming. Final scene count for standard: 72

FM2 (Shaman Quest) will be Patreon-exclusive, just because unfortunately it's incredibly difficult to maintain two versions...work a full time job and maintain a social life if i'm being honest.. ^^; . It also causes a lot of confusion with save files and compatibility. Instead, I'll have a demo released for each new game, that will let you guys play "patreon" content for the first section so that you can get a feel for if you like the game enough to support it monetarily. I'll be spending some time thinking about how to re-work the tiers. So there may be price changes...and if there are, they will only go down, not up. I want to grow my patreon, but I don't want to overcharge either! Feel free to leave suggestions about the tiers and rewards so I can make improvements. As for where you should do that...

You coulddddd inbox me here, but I get messages more easily on our discord server so check there! Also check there because we have announcements, roleplaying, and other things like an anime/gaming chat. Join the community to keep up with my future projects! I hope you guys have enjoyed our journey so far, because I have. <3

Read before playing!

-IF you are continuing from an old save please visit Zaixa in the West Shaman Village Mission Guild to have your quest journal upgraded! She is the girl with silver hair.
-If you find a bug, even if it's a small one please report it here. I will be checking this thread and patreon every day. Bug sweeps will be done weekly and should be fixed within a few days of being reported.
-Interact with things! There are hidden areas that continue scenes. There is particularly a new scene that is disguised as a bug...you will likely realize it's not an actual bug nearly immediately.

Having trouble with enemies?

-If you are struggling with any enemies in the game, you can visit the Mission Guild in West Shaman Village to have Zaixa (The silver haired girl) change your level to whatever you like. It's still a good practice to let me know if you feel enemies are too strong or fast for certain areas so that I can adjust them for people who want to try and play through without adjusting their levels.

Changelog 10.2
Spoiler: show
Updates:
-Added new CG for Gina's scene (Giantess in Shaman Village)
-Added new CG for Amber's scene (Foxgirl in Shaman jail)
-Added new CG for Giant Harpy scene (Harpy on Shaman Mountain)

Fixes:
-Text wrapping issues with Gina's scene patched
-Text wrapping issues with Amber's scene patched
-Updated title screen with correct version
-Fixed collision issues at Snowfall port

Misc changes:
-Edited some parts of foxgirl's scene
-Replaced Pam's old battler for a new one that represents her much better
-Replaced Giant Harpy's battler and faceset images (Enemy on Shaman Mountain)
-Removed some old unused image files
-L O U D Scene music for Gina's scene reduced to 50%

Balancing:
-Eel girl's (Enemy located at Shaman pond) agility,attack, and defenses have all been lowered. Her health lowered dramatically from 8000 -> 1500
-Tiger girl's health increased to 1800
-Butterfly girl's magic attack cut in half
-Additional treasure chests added in certain places
-Bee Queen health lowered from 1700 to 1000. Atk lowered from 40 -> 30

Misc improvements:
-Updated "Not the bees" quest objective for honey to be more clear. Also added dialogue between Dani and Ashley to help with next objective.
-Centauress name updated properly
-Gina's scene updated to match style of newer scenes
-Shaman jail map updated
-West shaman map updated
-README file updated with discord and subscriber info
-Kismet now has updated information on subscribing as Patreon info is deprecated
-Crystal to toggle disposal settings added to Snowfall Mansion map
-"Buildings" choice in SRT now replaced with Snowfall Mansion, as that will be the only available selection
-Forest's edge map given a bit more detail
-Various changes to transfer events to get consistency
-Pam's initial scene updated with more facial expressions and styling to match newer scenes
-Directions added to signpost in Shaman forest
-Volume for Buzzing Meadow BGM lowered
-Sheep girl's scene updated with more facial expressions and styling to match newer scenes
-Extra dialogue added to make finding the seamstress easier in "Some New Threads"

Known Bugs in 10.2

-None reported yet

Screenshots:

ForestMonsterHD_Screenshot1.PNG

ForestMonsterHD_Screenshot2.PNG

ForestMonsterHD_Screenshot3.PNG
Attachments
FMHDscreenshot1.PNG
Last edited by Raiden264 on Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:41 am, edited 156 times in total.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:07 am

I expected the beta impatiently, even more seeing your post. I hope that this game will come to an end, and if you could do it, I'd be really grateful. ^^;
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby darksign13 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:10 am

I'm fine with it. Sounds like you've already made a number of positive changes, and at least somebody would be working on it. I hope the original creator is okay, but letting their excellent game fall into disrepair is just too sad. If you can do it justice, I say go for it.
A hand on the bird is worth two hands in the bush.
darksign13
Been posting for a bit

Postby AJ41 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:49 am

YES continue working :D :D :D
AJ41
Been posting for a bit

Postby Doomlycupcake » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:58 am

Mind adding a few male preds?
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby LPWolfiLP » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:17 pm

It would be lovely, when it would give a herm/ female version of the main character..but eh..I rly look forward to it :3
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibet » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Wow, I'm really excited about this! Forest Monster is lowkey one of my favorite RPGs on the site already, and I'm glad that there's plans to move it forward some more.
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby kuman2011 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:45 pm

Great job. Keep it up :)
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:10 pm

Doomlycupcake wrote:Mind adding a few male preds?

No please, it's a good game, will not waste. :(
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:

I plan on keeping the same formula that hungryxgirl had, just refining everything. Even with existing scenes all I've done is improve the grammar. I can't stand hard vore, but I've fixed that scene as well without removing it. Now as far as future scenes are concerned...

-There won't be any new hard vore scenes
-Scat can be toggled on or off at anytime now
-I'm a straight guy so male preds would be very awkward for me buuuuut...I notice there is a lack of them so I may add in one somewhere. It will be an optional pred, meaning you will choose whether they eat you or not. If you're not into it you will have plenty of options to avoid it.
-If you guys have artwork I can use for future scenes like a battler or just vore pictures in general that I can use I may implement those for new scenes.
-Also I might make it so the main character can also be a female.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Monopolus » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:40 pm

I'm all for continuation of the project, hopefully HungryxGirl can sort out those RL problems regardless of the game's outcome.

The screenshots look pretty good, totally eager for an update.
Monopolus
???

Postby Paradox » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:

I plan on keeping the same formula that hungryxgirl had, just refining everything. Even with existing scenes all I've done is improve the grammar. I can't stand hard vore, but I've fixed that scene as well without removing it. Now as far as future scenes are concerned...

-There won't be any new hard vore scenes
-Scat can be toggled on or off at anytime now
-I'm a straight guy so male preds would be very awkward for me buuuuut...I notice there is a lack of them so I may add in one somewhere. It will be an optional pred, meaning you will choose whether they eat you or not. If you're not into it you will have plenty of options to avoid it.
-If you guys have artwork I can use for future scenes like a battler or just vore pictures in general that I can use I may implement those for new scenes.
-Also I might make it so the main character can also be a female.

By any means, please keep the Aura that Hungryxgirl made.
Sure everyone has his/her preferences but dont make the same mistakes as other VoreRPG makers did. Amazing good art and texts alone are a good thing. But if you try to make everyone happy you just create an average soup, not something special.

If you do make a game try to keep it directed to a certain amount of People. (Actually did wrote 5 sentences here but i rather make it short)
If you add certain things, male preds (totally dislike that), Furries, Futa... the game will lessen in my fav stats.
Same goes for people that dislike Unbirth, macro/micro scenes and alike- those wont like such things.

If you even consider implementing that, I urge you to make an option to deactivate such story/quests from the start.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:09 pm

Having the option to toggle character gender is an option i appreciate. i personally prefer F/F massively. so this is a great development, also optional scat~<3
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:54 pm

If you do make a game try to keep it directed to a certain amount of People. (Actually did wrote 5 sentences here but i rather make it short)
If you add certain things, male preds (totally dislike that), Furries, Futa... the game will lessen in my fav stats.
Same goes for people that dislike Unbirth, macro/micro scenes and alike- those wont like such things.

This definitely sounds like "Only put the stuff I like in the game" :-D ^^;

No worries! If you're not into that stuff, like I'm not...then you won't have to see it. If you decide you don't like it, it will not even be mentioned, and you won't know it's in the game. Those who DO like this stuff would be able to see it, in the same way that scat can be toggled on or off, with the exception that furries/male stuff would be turned off by default. I'm not sure I will even add stuff like that, but if I do it will be off to the side somewhere for those who are interested, IF there's even enough interest to convince me to do it.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby darkdino » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:11 pm

Yes please, I would love to see this really cool game continued. Thank you for the work your putting into it. :)
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:23 pm

This is awesome. I'd love to see a continuation of this game.

The biggest things for me are fixing the grammar and spelling and giving the option of making the MC female, if possible.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:50 pm

Nobodyman wrote:This is awesome. I'd love to see a continuation of this game.

The biggest things for me are fixing the grammar and spelling and giving the option of making the MC female, if possible.

I think the bug fix is more important, even if the grammar is not great, it is still understandable.

Otherwise I have a question, we will can use our old save?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:17 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:
Nobodyman wrote:This is awesome. I'd love to see a continuation of this game.

I think the bug fix is more important, even if the grammar is not great, it is still understandable.

Otherwise I have a question, we will can use our old save?

There's good news and bad news here...

In short...no. Old saves will probably not work. This is where the good news comes in though. They won't work because I've fixed almost all of the bugs people posted about in the old thread. Some of the bugs were in the scripts such as the light script bugs that made light cutoff on side of the screen and the weird screen resolution. Those things are fixed now so you will need to start over.

The other good news is that you can enjoy all of the old cutscenes with grammar fixes. Also one of the new scenes is at the very start, if you're interested in the new scene with Ashley. There are also some new scenes and extras I've added in. I'd hate for the people who've already beaten the old game to not get anything for starting over again.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Pou28 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:48 pm

When do you expect to release the first version of the game? ^^
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Pou28 wrote:When do you expect to release the first version of the game? ^^

Probably in a week or two.
Raiden264
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game