Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Oh yeah how do you escape the prison?
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:37 pm

TyrantTerry wrote:Oh yeah how do you escape the prison?

Once again, the scene with the fox girl in the prison cell no ONLY a vore scene. Her quest ends after she helps you to distract the guard infront of the old house in the shaman village. There is no way of escaping once you got locked in together with her/tried to help her escape.
General hint: Stuff you do without a quest is almost always a vore scene without escape :)
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kyuwuw » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:31 pm

You can actually escape the prison (which is probably not intended). Bait the guard in the cell and out move him, you can leave the prison like nothing happend and still got the fox in your party :D
Kyuwuw
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:59 pm

Escaping the prison wasn't intended. It's just supposed to be a vore scene, and keeping save with the fox girl in your party isn't recommended because it can cause problems later on down the road. The newest version shouldn't have that issue.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Kyuwuw » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Raiden264 wrote:Escaping the prison wasn't intended. It's just supposed to be a vore scene, and keeping save with the fox girl in your party isn't recommended because it can cause problems later on down the road. The newest version shouldn't have that issue.

Come at me! I can break everything you can throw at me ^^
Kyuwuw
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:27 pm

By the way Raiden, you still should change your signature here with the RaiV patreon link. The current one doesnt work as it still links to RaidenV
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bunnyboy617 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:07 pm

I am also having trouble getting past the butterfly girl with the new update, I am getting stuck in a loop after defeating her with her image stuck on the screen and trying to fight her again. Also have a problem with a save that has already beaten her normally and for some reason when I enter the garden where she is/was I get the cut scene with the boy or man getting released even though I did it already. He then gets stuck in my party and bringing him to the church does nothing.

*Also, why is a kid following me when clearly a man is talking? It is a bug too right?
bunnyboy617
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:39 pm

bunnyboy617 wrote:I am also having trouble getting past the butterfly girl with the new update, I am getting stuck in a loop after defeating her with her image stuck on the screen and trying to fight her again. Also have a problem with a save that has already beaten her normally and for some reason when I enter the garden where she is/was I get the cut scene with the boy or man getting released even though I did it already. He then gets stuck in my party and bringing him to the church does nothing.

*Also, why is a kid following me when clearly a man is talking? It is a bug too right?

Same here with the butterfly girl
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kyuwuw » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:32 am

This bug is really weird, I didn't hat it at first when people started to have it, I got it after the mermaid section got added and since 3.01 the scene works for me again
Kyuwuw
New to the forum

Postby chocobun » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Dang i lost my save file
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby diamondjac77 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:46 pm

hey i keep getting the butterfly girl bug i beat her but a picture of her stays on right side of screen and i have the option to fight her again but after end of fight she still has the boy so the cycle repeats pls help i cant progress if i cant beat the butterfly girl
diamondjac77
New to the forum

Postby jyoster » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:42 pm

diamondjac77 wrote:hey i keep getting the butterfly girl bug i beat her but a picture of her stays on right side of screen and i have the option to fight her again but after end of fight she still has the boy so the cycle repeats pls help i cant progress if i cant beat the butterfly girl

The same is happening to me, can someone help?
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:18 am

I'm going to be re-writing the butterfly girl entirely. The problem is that for some reason, no matter what changes i've made in the past, it continues to conflict with certain saves and not others. It will be patched soon so please hang on. Also before reporting bugs please remember to check that it hasn't already been posted as "known" under the first page.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby mrcake413 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:19 am

Hmmm this might have already been answered, I went from the prior version to the current, and I can't seem to get past the butter-fly girl, she always tries to make me take the guy back to the chapel\church, which I do...but it keeps repeating. Should I start a entirely new game? I LOVE the new characters but it really sucks having to ctrl alt del out of the game, like once I get the wool. Plus the guy I have to take to the church, just doesn't.....stay there, he keeps following me around. This is by far my fav even over Myst's amazing adventures (mainly because of how well written the dialogue and the monsters are) but I feel like I need to do a full restart, so not sure if I should wait until the NEXT release, or if someone can give me a recent save? Thanks, the quality is grade A+ just don't wanna have to keep completing more quests then have it freeze on me .
mrcake413
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrcake413 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:41 am

Raiden264 wrote:I'm going to be re-writing the butterfly girl entirely. The problem is that for some reason, no matter what changes i've made in the past, it continues to conflict with certain saves and not others. It will be patched soon so please hang on. Also before reporting bugs please remember to check that it hasn't already been posted as "known" under the first page.

Sorry missed this. Yeah she keeps throwing me into weird spirals and I can't go further lol
mrcake413
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:40 am

mrcake413 wrote:Hmmm this might have already been answered, I went from the prior version to the current, and I can't seem to get past the butter-fly girl, she always tries to make me take the guy back to the chapel\church, which I do...but it keeps repeating. Should I start a entirely new game? I LOVE the new characters but it really sucks having to ctrl alt del out of the game, like once I get the wool. Plus the guy I have to take to the church, just doesn't.....stay there, he keeps following me around. This is by far my fav even over Myst's amazing adventures (mainly because of how well written the dialogue and the monsters are) but I feel like I need to do a full restart, so not sure if I should wait until the NEXT release, or if someone can give me a recent save? Thanks, the quality is grade A+ just don't wanna have to keep completing more quests then have it freeze on me .

Did you even read the post right above your head?
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mas50y21 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:24 am

Hey Raiden for some reason when I go to your Patreon it says it's not there so what happened
mas50y21
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:17 am

mas50y21 wrote:Hey Raiden for some reason when I go to your Patreon it says it's not there so what happened

He has a new site, the new site is in the comments below
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Unza » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:01 pm

does anyone else get stuck on the mudgirl hide and seek mission? cause i can find her 4 times then she isn't in any rock i hit
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Unza wrote:does anyone else get stuck on the mudgirl hide and seek mission? cause i can find her 4 times then she isn't in any rock i hit

In the top-right of the hide and seek area there is another rock hidden behind some greater rubble. Thats where the last of the 4 hiding places was located for me.
So no, had no problems with that part.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game