Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:01 pm

StyxxianArmada wrote:im level 10 and have not learned flame, also where does one find red lamia?

I believe the red lamia is that one in the Guild, there can u go downstairs.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Bug report, after beat the mermaid queen the mermaids in the town doesn't get away.
What I mean is, u get attack by mermaids.
( sorry for my bad english, i hope u can understand what I mean )
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:17 pm

There will be one more bug fix coming this week by Friday. I'm going to spend some time doing a full playthrough to ensure I get them all in this next sweep. The Red lamia scene will be accessible in this next bug fix. If there are any changes you guys want to items or enemies let me know by Friday so I can make those changes too.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:24 pm

The eel girl seems extremely strong, especially considering the rewards she drops. At the moment if it comes down to levels, I think it's best to either grind mermaids and use thunder and hope they don't use water, or to more safely grind fairies that just take a bit longer but hurt much less. Is it intended that mermaids keep spawning in the destroyed village after you defeated the queen? Also, the mermaid she was talking about to collect the crystal(s) can't be found. Also, for some reason it keeps raining, even inside buildings and in the cave.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nayko93 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:29 pm

same as Fancyguy9900

sometimes ( halftime ) when i enter the shaman village , the game crash and this message appears

Script 'Khas Awesome Light Effects' line 263: RGSSError occured

disposed bitmap
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:49 pm

nico59600 wrote:same as Fancyguy9900

sometimes ( halftime ) when i enter the shaman village , the game crash and this message appears

disposed bitmap

Not just with shaman village, i need save before each change map, lest it crash
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:53 pm

I would find it cool, if the Butterfly girl get a willing scene after saving this child.
That means that the Butterfly girl get the same options like the green lamia.
( sorry for my bad english, i hope u can understand what I mean )
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fancyguy9900 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Just a slight tweak needed but could you change it so that the first option for the giant harpy's question is "No way!" instead of surrendering. When Im trying to grind xp and get low health and am suddenly offering myself to her, it's really annoying

Edit: I don't know if this is just cause I haven't fought the right monsters, but blizzard does an extremely disappointing amount of damage
Last edited by Fancyguy9900 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fancyguy9900
New to the forum

Postby chance10 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:15 pm

how do i get the axe
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby masterrrrr » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:41 pm

1.) You don't get the items that you were supposed to have ( Force Wand, Circlet)
2.) You can't equip any of the cloaks. (What's the point if its staying in the inventory?)
3.) Same problem with the last game. There are some quests that won't be completed in the Quest section even though you had "completed them"
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:40 pm

I found a glitch with the goo girl, when you win she just stays on screen no matter what you do.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:01 pm

chance10 wrote:how do i get the axe

The axe is not yet available. It will be once I finish patching and balancing this week.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby eleventh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:23 pm

disposed bitmap

Welcome to Kha's Awesome Light Effects. It crashes the game sometimes when called, and always does if you use f12 to return to menu.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Bugs I've encountered:
1. Slime girl boss glitches when you win, cannot progress any further as her image stays on the screen and nothing is interactable
2. I got the scroll thing that I need to get to the queen, but when I picked up a scroll and went back to the queen the screen fades, then refreshes at the same point which is before I enter the bar. I just can't go and see the queen anymore

Question as well: in the word doc it says "Witchhaven" where exactly is that?

Lastly, it's cool you're putting your time and effort into working on this game. Good job.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:21 am

hmmm if I may make a couple suggestions try adding some basic armor stuff to the starter armor shop, might help aleviate some of the early game issues, maybe reduce the cost of magic water by 50g or so or raise the gold drop rate for harder enemies in order especially since Dani's magic is the core to his combat, having an easier means to heal mana would be wiser or more skills tied to TP.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:27 am

eleventh wrote:

disposed bitmap

Welcome to Kha's Awesome Light Effects. It crashes the game sometimes when called, and always does if you use f12 to return to menu.

It does have its problems. I implemented it to give the game a bit more atmosphere. I feel that hungryxgirl attempted to do that as well with the weather effects so I wanted to continue that path. Same thing i've done with ambient sounds and such as you guys will see in the next patch with the caverns, mineway and dwarvengard station. (All already in the game just not accessible as i'm working out bugs) Anywho, i'm going to see if I can resolve the problem. If it continues to pose issues, then I will remove it in the following release.

UnknownSource wrote:Bugs I've encountered:
1. Slime girl boss glitches when you win, cannot progress any further as her image stays on the screen and nothing is interactable
2. I got the scroll thing that I need to get to the queen, but when I picked up a scroll and went back to the queen the screen fades, then refreshes at the same point which is before I enter the bar. I just can't go and see the queen anymore

Question as well: in the word doc it says "Witchhaven" where exactly is that?

Lastly, it's cool you're putting your time and effort into working on this game. Good job.

Thanks! "Witchhaven" is actually the name for the farming town that hungryxgirl never implemented. I decided I wanted to expand it out a bit and start a saga with that one so I'm saving that for the next release 3.0. I meant to remove it from the document and forgot. ^^;

The_Prof wrote:hmmm if I may make a couple suggestions try adding some basic armor stuff to the starter armor shop, might help aleviate some of the early game issues, maybe reduce the cost of magic water by 50g or so or raise the gold drop rate for harder enemies in order especially since Dani's magic is the core to his combat, having an easier means to heal mana would be wiser or more skills tied to TP.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've done some balancing stuff tonight to work out the items and armor. There will be a new clothing shop in either South Shaman Village or West Shaman. I haven't decided yet, but there you will be able to buy different sets of robes. You can also buy robes from the guild currently if you're a member. Also, dani's magic doesn't cost very much to use. It's almost never a problem in battle so the magic cost of each spell will be balanced as well so that magic water will actually be needed at times. Last, i'm doing tests at all levels on the bosses to see where they measure up. Many monsters are losing the "double attack" move and are getting other status moves as well. The game will be bug free and much more rounded in the patch this week.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:59 am

Raiden264 wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. I've done some balancing stuff tonight to work out the items and armor. There will be a new clothing shop in either South Shaman Village or West Shaman. I haven't decided yet, but there you will be able to buy different sets of robes. You can also buy robes from the guild currently if you're a member. Also, dani's magic doesn't cost very much to use. It's almost never a problem in battle so the magic cost of each spell will be balanced as well so that magic water will actually be needed at times. Last, i'm doing tests at all levels on the bosses to see where they measure up. Many monsters are losing the "double attack" move and are getting other status moves as well. The game will be bug free and much more rounded in the patch this week.

I'd say west shaman village is your best bet since you still have a lot of empty houses to work with, just slap a wand sign on it and yer done. As for status effects I'd say if stuff like poison is going to be more common it may be wise to reduce the cost of antidotes from 100 to 50-75g a pop.

Since I mentioned TP skills I'd think buffs and debuffs are best for those slots... As well as the ever so loved "give up" button that people just can't get enough of mashing.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby lypo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:42 am

How do you find the slime girl? I haven't found her yet.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby eMIN » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:31 am

lypo wrote:How do you find the slime girl? I haven't found her yet.

She's in the first cave after you leave the village.There's a crack on the wall that you can expand with a pickaxe to go throught.
eMIN
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:55 am

eMIN wrote:
lypo wrote:How do you find the slime girl? I haven't found her yet.

She's in the first cave after you leave the village.There's a crack on the wall that you can expand with a pickaxe to go throught.

but you have to complete 8 quests befor you can go in
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game