Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Pou28 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Hey. I love the game, but i ran into a problem. I have finished 7 quests (Even though the Vengeance quests doesn't show up as finished, but the guy still says that the quest is done) and i still can't continue through the wall in the cave with my pickaxe. It still says that i need 7 quests. And also...where can i find the Axe? ^^' Any help advice? :c
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby kiriaflurry » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:48 pm

Hiyo, ran into another bug. After beating the butterfly, her portrait sticks to the screen. Her dialogue of her giving you the guy doesn't continue and when you talk to her, her belly goes unbulged and asks if you brought him home. I had done gina's stuff and the steal the ring quest. Did that break it?

Edit: Tried it fresh, same thing happened. Doing it right after the bow quest.
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby sologunfire1 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:35 am

ran into another bug. After beating the butterfly, her portrait sticks to the screen. Her dialogue of her giving you the guy doesn't continue and when you talk to her, her belly goes unbulged and asks if you brought him home
sologunfire1
New to the forum

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:06 am

Pou28 wrote:Hey. I love the game, but i ran into a problem. I have finished 7 quests (Even though the Vengeance quests doesn't show up as finished, but the guy still says that the quest is done) and i still can't continue through the wall in the cave with my pickaxe. It still says that i need 7 quests. And also...where can i find the Axe? ^^' Any help advice? :c

Defeat the tiger girl and you will be able to get pickaxe
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:02 am

derp
Last edited by SnekTamerPoms on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:07 am

gj with game btw
Last edited by SnekTamerPoms on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:58 am

Anyone found the axe already required to get planks?

Also, the slime girl's sprite is also still stuck on the screen after you beat her. If you are past level 10 in older saves, it doesn't seem possible to enter the cave with the webs anymore.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:02 am

The axe is in the chest on the area with the centaur.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:44 am

Crap, those chests were already opened on all of my saves. Guess I have to start over then. If another patch comes out, would it be an idea to make a seperate chest for the axe so it doesn't soft lock you if you use older saves?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrQuarantine » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:22 am

Yeah the butterfly mission was a bust for me too. It just sticks there and she responds like I already completed the quest. :(
MrQuarantine
Been posting for a bit

Postby NovaDragn » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:17 am

forumlurker wrote:Crap, those chests were already opened on all of my saves. Guess I have to start over then. If another patch comes out, would it be an idea to make a seperate chest for the axe so it doesn't soft lock you if you use older saves?

.... Yea that's gotta be fixed. Or close that area off till its time to get the axe or a locked chest for later. I have to restart as well. -.-
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby suprano » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:39 am

NovaDragn wrote:
forumlurker wrote:Crap, those chests were already opened on all of my saves. Guess I have to start over then. If another patch comes out, would it be an idea to make a seperate chest for the axe so it doesn't soft lock you if you use older saves?

.... Yea that's gotta be fixed. Or close that area off till its time to get the axe or a locked chest for later. I have to restart as well. -.-

There are 20 gold in the chest near the Centaur and no axe...still missig the planks.
suprano
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:43 am

suprano wrote:
NovaDragn wrote:

There are 20 gold in the chest near the Centaur and no axe...still missig the planks.

have u current version of the game?
did u opend the iron chest? cuz in the iron chest is the axe.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scorpi » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Is there perhapes something that can be added to change the volume of the music and effects in the game manualy. Would be nice i think.

The giantess mission doesn't reward the gold after completed.
Last edited by Scorpi on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:37 pm

The butterfly girl, slime girl, access to the mineway and getting the axe are the last of the problems here?

I have to admit after all the fixes I did this week it's frustrating that there are still existing issues, but I will keep working until the game is clear of them. I'll fix these things, and have the game ready for the next scheduled content release.

As a temporary workaround, the butterfly girl quest isn't mandatory for completion, and a new game would allow everyone access to that axe.

Like I mentioned before, this will be the last time you guys need to create a new game. Old saves created at this point won't be having any issues with scripts or events.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Not sure if it was caused by it being a previous save or not, but when I loaded a save from before completing the wool quest and finished it, I got the robes as a reward but was unable to equip them. As in, they show up in the inventory equipment tab, but not in the Character -> Equip window.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:12 pm

TheBlindSalmon wrote:Not sure if it was caused by it being a previous save or not, but when I loaded a save from before completing the wool quest and finished it, I got the robes as a reward but was unable to equip them. As in, they show up in the inventory equipment tab, but not in the Character -> Equip window.

u have to give the robes to a girl shaman city (south) she stands at the front of her house.
after this u get gold as reward.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:27 pm

Raiden264 wrote:The butterfly girl, slime girl, access to the mineway and getting the axe are the last of the problems here?

I have to admit after all the fixes I did this week it's frustrating that there are still existing issues, but I will keep working until the game is clear of them. I'll fix these things, and have the game ready for the next scheduled content release.

As a temporary workaround, the butterfly girl quest isn't mandatory for completion, and a new game would allow everyone access to that axe.

Like I mentioned before, this will be the last time you guys need to create a new game. Old saves created at this point won't be having any issues with scripts or events.

yeah I pretty much cheated it by going to the base 2.0 game beating the butterfly, then once I got the kid moved the save over to the latest version. you do have to be careful talking to her again though or the thing will come back, but it wound up getting removed after I fought the Chimera.

and don't be too discouraged about bugs... RPG maker games seem to love having them, and if they don't see any in a game the code seems to mutate to correct that. Seems to be the way it happens.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Raiden264 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:41 am

The_Prof wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:The butterfly girl, slime girl, access to the mineway and getting the axe are the last of the problems here?

yeah I pretty much cheated it by going to the base 2.0 game beating the butterfly, then once I got the kid moved the save over to the latest version. you do have to be careful talking to her again though or the thing will come back, but it wound up getting removed after I fought the Chimera.

and don't be too discouraged about bugs... RPG maker games seem to love having them, and if they don't see any in a game the code seems to mutate to correct that. Seems to be the way it happens.

Oooh. Savvy.

All else:

I forgot to mention a few things about the patch that went in last week. There were over 40 changes made as mentioned but these are the biggest:

Items
1. Items will now always go first in battle. No more getting knocked out as you reach for a potion.
2. Enemies now drop more gold and items
3. Merchant added near the cat girl in the forest garden

Questing
1. Items now always rewarded at the end of battle.
2. Access to the "Mineway mischief" quest should now be clear of bugs preventing access
3. Round of nerfs to Orc girl, Bee queen, and the Tiger girl amongst small tweaks to others.

3. The boy in the butterfly girl quest has been replaced with a man as some of you noticed...

The truth about this one is that I felt weird re-writting that scene to begin with. Vore is of course sexual in nature for most of us so...having a child be involved in that is....awkward for me to write to put it mildly. I'm very open minded but the only two kinds of scenes related to vore that I just cannot write....are hard vore scenes (chewing and blood etc) and anything involving "underage" characters. Anything else, related to vore, is fair game so feel free to request or propose ALL other ideas besides those two.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby number12321 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:25 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
The_Prof wrote:

Oooh. Savvy.

All else:

I forgot to mention a few things about the patch that went in last week. There were over 40 changes made as mentioned but these are the biggest:

Items
1. Items will now always go first in battle. No more getting knocked out as you reach for a potion.
2. Enemies now drop more gold and items
3. Merchant added near the cat girl in the forest garden

Questing
1. Items now always rewarded at the end of battle.
2. Access to the "Mineway mischief" quest should now be clear of bugs preventing access
3. Round of nerfs to Orc girl, Bee queen, and the Tiger girl amongst small tweaks to others.

3. The boy in the butterfly girl quest has been replaced with a man as some of you noticed...

The truth about this one is that I felt weird re-writting that scene to begin with. Vore is of course sexual in nature for most of us so...having a child be involved in that is....awkward for me to write to put it mildly. I'm very open minded but the only two kinds of scenes related to vore that I just cannot write....are hard vore scenes (chewing and blood etc) and anything involving "underage" characters. Anything else, related to vore, is fair game so feel free to request or propose ALL other ideas besides those two.
Thank you very much.

The Butterfly girl is one of my favorites, and removing the underage prey makes it much better!

I have something of a request. Of course I'm sure you have more than enough on your hands as is. I remember a few scenes were slightly different in older versions the bee girl for example (not the boss). I really enjoy in vore games when it is possible to get multiple ends with the same girl. This game does that a good bit, but I would love to see almost any of these girls more. I am kinda assuming going through a second scene with the same girl would be easier than making a new one. As a result it would be epic if you could add a few extra scenes with girls that are particularly loved. I would personally love some more with the bee girl, the butterfly girl, or the fairy. Though a poll could even be used to gauge who is everyone's favorite. I would love to see some variation in the type of vore as well. An extra scene with AV, UB, BV, or anything else could be amazing.

Really though this game is one of the greatest vore games I have ever played and easily ranks above games that were behind a paywall. I appreciate your hard work. I would love to support you via patreon, but I'm doing that poor collage thing right now.
number12321
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game