Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby eleventh » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:56 pm

yaygara wrote:I have finished all other quests besides the Public Perception one, I spoke to Gina, got her the food and now I'm supposed to talk to the guild about Gina. However that option nevers comes up. I'm speaking with the old man at the counter, if I have to talk to someone else, please tell me who. And if I am supposed to talk to the old man, can you tell me what to do so that the option I need comes up? I don't want to restart and lose all my progress. Also, I joined the guild before this problem.

Joining the guild, as far as I can tell, changes the old man's dialog options to not include that quest's conclusion anymore. It's probably because it was either impossible or very unlikely that players would manage to complete the quests they needed without also completing that particular one.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby yaygara » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:39 am

Oh, okay.
yaygara
New to the forum

Postby truck » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:37 pm

what is the code for the chest inside of the haybale catacombs B2?
truck
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:20 pm

Still want The Queen to get a Vore scene with the main.

Other than that more with the Town's Giantess.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:31 pm

Hey guys, just letting you all know that the next update is locked for the 31st this month.

I also noticed a lot of people have a hard time getting the combination for the chest in Haybale catacombs. Believe it or not, the phrase simply needs to be googled and then you should have your password. :gulp:

As for all other requests, i've taken note and will definitely look into these for the next major release. :silly:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby beurself3 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:36 am

I can't find how to get into the catacombs. Is there a quest that removes the seal or lets me into the mansion?
beurself3
New to the forum

Postby welovegiantess » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:52 am

how do a get the full screen?
welovegiantess
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:41 am

welovegiantess wrote:how do a get the full screen?

Please use the search function the next time.
This question was already asked and answered. :roll:
search.php?keywords=full+screen&t=47753
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iepie122 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Raiden, will there be more save files in the next update? I normally put a save before every vore encounter, but that isn't gonna work with 16 save slots ^^;
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:02 pm

iepie122 wrote:Raiden, will there be more save files in the next update? I normally put a save before every vore encounter, but that isn't gonna work with 16 save slots ^^;

As of now, my way of tackling the need for more saves was to release the "SRT" or "Scene Replay Theatre". Here, you can rewatch scenes, and they're organized by city and region. I hope this alleviates the problem somewhat. If any of you guys still need extra saves though, I will look into how to add more, but hopefully with this release you guys won't need them.

With that said, the new release 7.1 is on the front page guys. Please let me know how you all like this update, and tell me how the SRT could be better! Remember that to access this, you need to have at least completed the Shoal City Showdown quest. To view scenes from Haybale Village, you must complete the quest there as well.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend guys. Thank all of you for playing and supporting me! :silly:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:14 am

Found a bug within the theater already - watching the squid girl scene. First it gets interrupted with Larissa's scene (it goes like this: squid scene until unbirth starts -> larissa's scene -> rest of squid girl). Furthermore, after finishing it transports you to an empty space with ocean background where you can't do anything.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby theApolyon » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:27 am

Graph bug found. In house where is blue orb (witch scene) when you take it, its good, but when you use rope, it will show itself again. (Don't judge my english, rly, rly I have bad day), M Queen "dont struggle" path still has visual bugs (Queen, 2nd queen (witch belly) and after scat things on her. Normal Mermaid within theater don't work. After slime in theater black screen (ESC is working and y can go to title), Yuki-onna buged in theater "She will show me my place" and next snow mountain pred choice option, and freeze on hall (if chossen wrong, you get out from portal), also squid girl bug, and I'm not sure, but i think, in normal vampire ant we see less then a few builds ago.
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby TyrantTerry » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:59 pm

What is new with this update besides the Theater?
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:06 pm

I tried to walk to see the butterfly and she gave me the old man as if I had just defeated her. Believe that is a bug.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:10 am

Where is this theater?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:14 pm

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:Where is this theater?

Read the main post, its in shoal city (where the meremaids attacks the city)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:10 pm

Thanks for the bug reports guys. I will be putting out another patch hopefully within a week. I've updated the main thread as well to show what the current issues are so please take a look at that before reporting anything.

As for other updates, that is all I have for this month. It's really focused at reducing the need for a ton of saves and making scenes more accessible. The next update will feature a new town and will continue the storyline as well the next and final release after that one. The patreon version will feature extra bonus towns and scenes but will not expand on the story any further and so will also be wrapping up by the end of the year.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:48 pm

what are these clean savefiles? please explain me this.
that would be nice.

- Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Archangel64 wrote:what are these clean savefiles? please explain me this.
that would be nice.

- Archangel64

Those are simply save files to use for people who would like to skip the first half or so of the game. I made those "clean" saves after an engine bug caused images to render improperly. That issue should not be a problem on those save files or in new games.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:13 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:what are these clean savefiles? please explain me this.
that would be nice.

- Archangel64

Those are simply save files to use for people who would like to skip the first half or so of the game. I made those "clean" saves after an engine bug caused images to render improperly. That issue should not be a problem on those save files or in new games.

Alright, thank you Raiden
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game