Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby darkghost178 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:39 pm

herotime wrote:REVIEW/ I NEED HELP:I love this game and all but I'm having a bit of trouble with some quests in the game mainly finding the next objective like right now I'm trying to find the person with the honey jar but no matter where I look I can't find anyone that gives you it. another thing I don't like is how even if your level 99 some of the monster girls can be a fucking pain the eel girl needs to be nerfed way down for how early in the game she is in seeing that you go to the lake to fight the centaur girl ( aka best monster girl ) and the quest that you do to get down there needs to be fixed as the game still thinks your saving the woman's child not her husband I can see that lots of the original game does not fit in with the new stuff added as you add more forced vore senses into the game making it a pain to know when you need to save also another thing I missed from the original game is when you defeated a lets call them boss monster girl you would later have an option to give your self up to them even after you beat them sorry if this sounds like complaining but I think it kinda lost its charm. Now for the biggest problem, I have not just with this game but with most vore games is that there is patron exclusive stuff it would be fine if someone paid for a later version early sure you're going to add that in later and its good to help make the game possible but when you add something that you can only get by paying that just angers me it only gets worse by the what if this game is never finished just like the original the people without the money to help the game can't see what's beyond that version and its not easy finding footage of this stuff I hope you understand what I mean and that you understand my problems with the game. everything else is fine but not that gold table bug that punishes you. anyway, this is my thoughts on the problems with the game see you later! :!:

The honey jar can be found in the house of the hunter, which you helped with his bow. Please search after it next time, almost 50 people asked this question.
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:14 pm

Hey guys. Raiv here with good news.

The Standard release should be dropped within two weeks. I'm still moving content over and cross referencing events with this version and the patreon one. The standard update will come with 6 new scenes, a new quest, and an entirely new island to explore.

Hope everyone has enjoyed their easter and feel free to PM here or better yet send me a message on my patreon as those go straight to my phone so I see them faster.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:59 am

I found a bug when replaying the game again
So if you do the public relations with the giantess in town, and THEN go to the jail cell with the fox girl, if you try and break her out it crashes at the wall part.
As in, you're caught, talk to her, and at the end of the scene the wall break sound plays, but it stops there with her facing the direction of the wall that "broke," yet it's still solid visibly.
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ImperialTrom » Fri May 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Hi hi have a question , if i became patreon how many new vore we get ? (sorry for my bad englis )I want to know before buying tnx :) and great game !!!
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:57 pm

What will be new in this update?
.... wait, the 2 weeks are gone.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MagicznyKrzysztof » Mon May 13, 2019 11:25 am

It's very good question.
We (not patrons) know that we are not enaught important as patron members but we are excited too :-D .
Dont't forget about us Raiden.
MagicznyKrzysztof
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Sat May 18, 2019 3:31 pm

I really enjoyed playing through this game.

I think one of my favourite quests so far was the Trick and Treat one.

Also the eel girl feels more powerful, or gives too little loot compared to how long it takes does to beat her.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Raiden264 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:02 pm

Hey guys new release is up! Sorry for the delay!

Archangel64 wrote:What will be new in this update?
.... wait, the 2 weeks are gone.

Yes, sorry, it did take me about a week longer than I anticipated. ^^;

MagicznyKrzysztof wrote:It's very good question.
We (not patrons) know that we are not enaught important as patron members but we are excited too :-D .
Dont't forget about us Raiden.

All of you guys are important! I'm not gonna lie, monetary support is huge because my end goal is to make games like these independently of course....but, even if you're just playing the free version, the feedback is super valuable! Also, seeing that people enjoy the stuff I make keeps my morale up and lets me know there's hope to build on. It makes me happy to hear someone's excited about something i made. :)

Bright wrote:I really enjoyed playing through this game.

I think one of my favourite quests so far was the Trick and Treat one.

Also the eel girl feels more powerful, or gives too little loot compared to how long it takes does to beat her.

I'll be doing some more balancing of enemies in the next few months, and i'll put the eel girl on the radar too. Thanks!
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby theApolyon » Fri May 24, 2019 7:14 pm

Nice one, some bugs. Mermaid queen should have clone that shit on orginal? I don't think. And Yuki is imortal in 2nd fight. Some minor problems like repeating themselve (but not in mechanical way, prop, it was changed a few times and now it's how its look like)
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:20 am

theApolyon wrote:Nice one, some bugs. Mermaid queen should have clone that shit on orginal? I don't think. And Yuki is imortal in 2nd fight. Some minor problems like repeating themselve (but not in mechanical way, prop, it was changed a few times and now it's how its look like)

Oooh I see. I'll make a note of that, thanks.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sat May 25, 2019 1:12 pm

so for the update I've found 4 of the combat scenes, just wondering if the other two are in the Patreon quest.

(also I barely noticed the update happened you should update the title on the first page that you updated so everyone notices)
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:18 pm

The_Prof wrote:so for the update I've found 4 of the combat scenes, just wondering if the other two are in the Patreon quest.

(also I barely noticed the update happened you should update the title on the first page that you updated so everyone notices)

I found 7 without patreon

Spoiler: show
2 with fishing, 1 in town, 3 fight and 1 boss

Report bug: skill caller of angel use 100mp
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby theApolyon » Sat May 25, 2019 2:41 pm

Question: Where/how to go fishing? (I have rod, and try to use)
Bug: Foxgirl, when you ignore her in prison and go near her, game freeze. The same when she eat you and find a crack in wall
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkghost178 » Sat May 25, 2019 5:46 pm

Bugs: You can not get to one of the scarecrows to trigger the slendergirl scene.
Is it normal, that it is raining almost everywher, when you first enter Haybale? So also in buildings or even outside of the village it seems darker and it is raining.
I think it is too dark in Haybale village. You cant see a thing.
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby zulthars » Sat May 25, 2019 6:03 pm

Hey, maybe I'm blind but where do I get the cursed doll again? I grabbed the clean saved file but don't seem to see it. Thanks
zulthars
New to the forum

Postby swish » Sat May 25, 2019 6:37 pm

TheApolyon you get the fishing rod I just discovered from the pirate captain in the new big inn in snowfall. He just gives it to you for free. He's sitting at the bar to be really specific with the other sailors.
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun May 26, 2019 1:05 am

Also, I think I already said it, but it is not normal that the characters and certain decoration are over the images during the scenes.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Sun May 26, 2019 4:40 am

not sure what the issue is been awhile sence i played this but getting curropted file error
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby theApolyon » Sun May 26, 2019 10:42 am

swish I have fishing rod, just don't know where/how tu use it
The same problem with slender girl (but I had it on earlier version too)
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Sun May 26, 2019 3:42 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:Also, I think I already said it, but it is not normal that the characters and certain decoration are over the images during the scenes.

That is an odd issue caused by a control variable bug within rpg maker vx ace's engine. I created a work around, and the clean save file shouldn't have that problem. Let me know if it persists there too.

YukiArikaMuze wrote:not sure what the issue is been awhile sence i played this but getting curropted file error

The patreon and standard versions aren't compatible. That's to say, you can't use a save file from one version to another. No worries though, because if you use a clean save file, you can set your name and level back to how you want them by visiting a mission guild, either in Snowfall or back in Shaman village and speaking to Zaixa or the man with the blue bandana in snowfall.
Raiden264
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game