Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Ghostdragon555 » Sun May 26, 2019 4:28 pm

theApolyon wrote:swish I have fishing rod, just don't know where/how tu use it
The same problem with slender girl (but I had it on earlier version too)

you can fish along snowfall port shoreline where the water is bubbling.
Ghostdragon555
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon May 27, 2019 4:44 am

Bug: if you finish quest from Gina by UB, you haven't reward.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby BaCe » Mon May 27, 2019 5:09 am

hey guys, how to actually find Yuki-Onna? I've found all scenes of 6.0 update except her
BaCe
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:10 pm

BaCe wrote:hey guys, how to actually find Yuki-Onna? I've found all scenes of 6.0 update except her

She is up the mountains follow the stairs on the mountains, on the top is a grave, this is the place she is.
(sorry for my bad english)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BaCe » Mon May 27, 2019 6:03 pm

Yes but what item is needed to activate the grave?
BaCe
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Mon May 27, 2019 6:06 pm

a doll in the Halloween town
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Mon May 27, 2019 10:41 pm

You dont need any rpg packet to play this do you?
yeah still gets file currupted error saying to run a virus scan then reinstall the game, so i currently cant event start up the game with a clean save or new save file is so confused on what to do X3
somthing about RGSS301.dll not sure if the file is bugged in the download or what but iv tryed many basic things to fix like making sure my firewall isnt blocking it to my anti virus program to alot other things even tryed the download again the unpacking it again
okie im getting this issue with all rpg games now weird tryed afew others just to see if it was yours or somthing rong somewere, but i cant figure it out anyone know what to do?
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghostdragon555 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:09 am

YukiArikaMuze wrote:You dont need any rpg packet to play this do you?
yeah still gets file currupted error saying to run a virus scan then reinstall the game, so i currently cant event start up the game with a clean save or new save file is so confused on what to do X3
somthing about RGSS301.dll not sure if the file is bugged in the download or what but iv tryed many basic things to fix like making sure my firewall isnt blocking it to my anti virus program to alot other things even tryed the download again the unpacking it again
okie im getting this issue with all rpg games now weird tryed afew others just to see if it was yours or somthing rong somewere, but i cant figure it out anyone know what to do?

uh ya bud you are going to want to download rpgmaker vx ace that should fix your problems. here is the link to dl http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages
Ghostdragon555
New to the forum

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Thu May 30, 2019 12:17 am

I tryed that it still gives the sme error
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghostdragon555 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:58 am

YukiArikaMuze wrote:I tryed that it still gives the sme error

ok go here https://mega.nz/#F!GLZwWQzI!YhZQ4jPxCnGOAaZs8Gyl1A download the system file as zip then move it to your forest monster folder and click replace file in destination when prompted.
Ghostdragon555
New to the forum

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Thu May 30, 2019 1:18 am

i tryed this aswell i also tryed downloading full vx ace and taking the dll from it and replacing it im not sure what to do but im having this issue with all old rpg games not just this one been trouble shooting for past 2 days X3 cause really wanted to check this game out again.
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghostdragon555 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:27 am

YukiArikaMuze wrote:i tryed this aswell i also tryed downloading full vx ace and taking the dll from it and replacing it im not sure what to do but im having this issue with all old rpg games not just this one been trouble shooting for past 2 days X3 cause really wanted to check this game out again.

do you have a screen shot of the error message you could pm me?
Ghostdragon555
New to the forum

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Thu May 30, 2019 1:51 am

wait i found the bug
it was simpler then i thought so i had it inside a folder inside a folder in another folder and it was causing it to not path properly
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:13 pm

YukiArikaMuze wrote:wait i found the bug
it was simpler then i thought so i had it inside a folder inside a folder in another folder and it was causing it to not path properly

Huh how about that.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:42 am

none of the unbirth scenes are proper unbirth, its just human dildo scenes. no going compleatly inside the pred's pussy, or even entering the womb for that matter
runeguden
Participator

Postby ImperialTrom » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:39 pm

can some one tell me how many scenes we can get when we pay the paetron ?
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Magaso » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:48 pm

runeguden wrote:none of the unbirth scenes are proper unbirth, its just human dildo scenes. no going compleatly inside the pred's pussy, or even entering the womb for that matter

The spider scene does.
Magaso
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:15 pm

runeguden wrote:none of the unbirth scenes are proper unbirth, its just human dildo scenes. no going compleatly inside the pred's pussy, or even entering the womb for that matter

You know... I like UB but I've always considered it just as it's written in the game. I can definitely write scenes that involve the womb more or being turned into cum. I've seen some games that do that as well. Thanks for the feedback.

trom wrote:can some one tell me how many scenes we can get when we pay the paetron ?

I don't keep track actually, but it's typically 4-5 more with an extra quest. This latest release has an extra 4. The boss of the extra quests that I do usually have longer scenes too.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:28 am

Raiden264 wrote:

You know... I like UB but I've always considered it just as it's written in the game. I can definitely write scenes that involve the womb more or being turned into cum. I've seen some games that do that as well. Thanks for the feedback.

trom wrote:can some one tell me how many scenes we can get when we pay the paetron ?

I don't keep track actually, but it's typically 4-5 more with an extra quest. This latest release has an extra 4. The boss of the extra quests that I do usually have longer scenes too.

small question about the Patreon quests (that's probably been well answered already but I am too blind to notice): Are they perma locked to Patreon or will they eventually release to the public several months later? I'm honestly fine with whichever you choose but knowing would be nice
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby runeguden » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:13 am

Raiden264 wrote:

Some non-fatal unbirth scenes where you end up in the womb would be awesome
runeguden
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game