Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Kastaa » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:03 pm

''Meaning the next release which will be on April 14th will be out for my patrons on March 27th.''

By this, do you mean the next update for the game will be on April 14th, or something entire else?
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:09 am

THe butterfly quest is still too bugged to progress past :(
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:24 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:THe butterfly quest is still too bugged to progress past :(

Read the comments and the known Bugs at the first page, that the Butterfly girl is still bugged is known
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hook85 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:49 am

Raiden264 wrote:Patch is coming today to fix the butterfly girl along with a fix for updating the quest journal in the mission guild. Thanks to Erecant for helping fix the butterfly girl event. :silly:

Also, no one has sent me their save file for the standard release. I can't test the butterfly girl properly for your saves without one of those, so if anyone can upload one, I would much appreciate it! This way, I can know that it is working for everyone, and not just on new games.

Check out my save
Attachments
Save.rar
(17.86 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Hook85
New to the forum

Postby Pou28 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:45 pm

Hey! I'm a little lost with the Trick or Treat quest. I got candy from 4 houses, but i seem to not be able to find the 5th house. Can somebody help me? I already ran around the town for hours now D:
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Pou28 wrote:Hey! I'm a little lost with the Trick or Treat quest. I got candy from 4 houses, but i seem to not be able to find the 5th house. Can somebody help me? I already ran around the town for hours now D:

2 are in the circle of houses
2 are in the row if comes in the village
1 is near the witch
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby luke1401 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:27 pm

What can I use the shrinking potion for?
luke1401
Participator

Postby Erecant » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:22 pm

Afaik the only use for the shrinking potion is for the Maid scene. Go to the Mayor of Haybale's house and check out the sparkly spot on the table.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pou28 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:09 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
Pou28 wrote:Hey! I'm a little lost with the Trick or Treat quest. I got candy from 4 houses, but i seem to not be able to find the 5th house. Can somebody help me? I already ran around the town for hours now D:

2 are in the circle of houses
2 are in the row if comes in the village
1 is near the witch

Huh...i got the 2 in the circle of houses and the 1 near the witch. I also got 1 in the row of houses when you enter the village. All other houses i can only walk inside and the other is a fake one with a monster girl. Do i have a bug? D:
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:13 pm

2 houses are with monster girls, the others with normal persons, at one of the monster girl houses u will get candys, this Monster girl use u as a Sex Toy <- sorry for the spoiler
Last edited by Archangel64 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pou28 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Archangel64 wrote:2 houses are with monster girls, the others with normal persons

That is the only house i find with a normal person in it that gives me candy. The house in the right hand corner only has a monster girl in it and the other three houses i can only walk inside of and i can't get any candies from them. Which houses do you mean then? I checked every single house ;-;
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:23 pm

Pou28 wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:2 houses are with monster girls, the others with normal persons

That is the only house i find with a normal person in it that gives me candy. The house in the right hand corner only has a monster girl in it and the other three houses i can only walk inside of and i can't get any candies from them. Which houses do you mean then? I checked every single house ;-;

In this Screenshot i see two houses there u can get candys, this in the circle u made and in the right corner (it's a Monster girl, she will use u as a Sex Toy, after it she will gives u candys), one is near the witch, and than the two houses in the circle of houses, there is one more house in that circle, but this Monster girl in it eats u
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Kastaa wrote:''Meaning the next release which will be on April 14th will be out for my patrons on March 27th.''

By this, do you mean the next update for the game will be on April 14th, or something entire else?

That was an older message that I deleted. There are a few things happening this month which i'll update on the main page.

1st: -A 5.01 patch for standard which will fix the butterfly girl and hopefully fix the graphical issue. As I mentioned the graphics thing with events showing over pictures is a weird engine issue with control variables. I made a workaround by removing the reference but older saves who saved over after getting that issue would still show the bug. The workaround is to start a new game altogether or better, to use a save that didn't encounter the issue. It's a work in progress.

2nd: A second release for patreon which has more content for haybale (the mansion) and a dwarvengard update.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:51 am

if I were to make a small suggestion. It would be nice to lower the base damage of the vampire ants and werebats a bit. It can be really taxing having the first non boss enemy be able to wipe the floor with you and if for any reason you want to grind a few levels it involves having to run back to heal after every fight even when you bought the best armor you can at the start.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:20 am

The_Prof wrote:if I were to make a small suggestion. It would be nice to lower the base damage of the vampire ants and werebats a bit. It can be really taxing having the first non boss enemy be able to wipe the floor with you and if for any reason you want to grind a few levels it involves having to run back to heal after every fight even when you bought the best armor you can at the start.

Funny you should mention that. I balanced them both earlier today. The bee girl as well. Reduced health and their offense by a bit.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:35 am

Raiden264 wrote:
The_Prof wrote:if I were to make a small suggestion. It would be nice to lower the base damage of the vampire ants and werebats a bit. It can be really taxing having the first non boss enemy be able to wipe the floor with you and if for any reason you want to grind a few levels it involves having to run back to heal after every fight even when you bought the best armor you can at the start.

Funny you should mention that. I balanced them both earlier today. The bee girl as well. Reduced health and their offense by a bit.

dang I really gotta stop reading game dev minds here... They're starting to get upset with me.

Though back on the balance topic. I personally feel teh beegirls are fine. But the Eel girls are way too monstrously powerful and nigh inescapable. Might be nice to tone them down a bit.

EDIT: Oh and beating the basement witch and collecting her orb still doesn't add it to your inventory
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:12 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
Kastaa wrote:''Meaning the next release which will be on April 14th will be out for my patrons on March 27th.''

That was an older message that I deleted. There are a few things happening this month which i'll update on the main page.

1st: -A 5.01 patch for standard which will fix the butterfly girl and hopefully fix the graphical issue. As I mentioned the graphics thing with events showing over pictures is a weird engine issue with control variables. I made a workaround by removing the reference but older saves who saved over after getting that issue would still show the bug. The workaround is to start a new game altogether or better, to use a save that didn't encounter the issue. It's a work in progress.

2nd: A second release for patreon which has more content for haybale (the mansion) and a dwarvengard update.

Sigh I really hope I get to see inside Dwarvengard one day......It'll happen.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Manchura » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:28 pm

is there a possibility to have the ability at start to pick a male or female?
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:29 am

Manchura wrote:is there a possibility to have the ability at start to pick a male or female?

I thought about this, but the problem being that many of the scenes already reference a male. However...my future projects will likely have this option.

I'm considering doing a prequel game to forest monster in the MV engine about the war with the shamans and witches. That game, would have the option to choose at the start. :gulp:
Raiden264
Participator

Postby CloudChaserRG » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:33 pm

How do you use the workaround? My old save file doesn't work with this version and the butterfly girl is preventing me from progressing to the new content. Is there anything I can do to skip it at least temporarily? ^^;

Ps. Is there a place I can go to get some hints on the easter eggs in the game?
CloudChaserRG
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game