Looking for a Video/Mod from Skyrim

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for a Video/Mod from Skyrim

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Hi so I saw this video showcasing the Devourment mod but the female player was like a mini-giantess. She then went on to swallow a few people. It was in Dragonsreach. Any help would be appreciated :-D .
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Re: Looking for a Video/Mod from Skyrim

Postby Halcyon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:17 pm

I could be wrong if such a mod exists, but you should be able to change your player's size with a console command. I don't know what it is, but in Morrowind it would have been "setscale," so you can try that or look it :)
Halcyon
???

Postby Squidpad » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:05 pm

UnknownSource wrote:Hi so I saw this video showcasing the Devourment mod but the female player was like a mini-giantess. She then went on to swallow a few people. It was in Dragonsreach. Any help would be appreciated :-D .

Just type player.setscale (any number 0.1-10) to change your size. Just be careful, because changing your size also changes you speed and your melee damage
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:13 pm

Thanks! It worked.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Return to Vore game