deleted

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Love & Vore (Vore Dating Sim)

Postby CanadianDemon » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:30 pm

Wow, I actually really like both those ideas, I think I can add both those characters to the game, and I'll credit you as their inspiration. Also, you are correct, all the characters are based on cliché tropes, cause I figure you can't go wrong with the classics.

Thanks! If I get any more ideas, I'll put 'em here. And yeah, those are clichés for a reason; they work. Can`t wait for the game to be done!
CanadianDemon
New to the forum

Postby sivrel » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Blue, had some scene ideas bubbling in my head at work. Good thing I was released early from it being slow as otherwise I'd have some strange distractions.Well, here's one of them, I mostly wrote it down to get it out of the way of my other projects.

You can just brush this off as "meh" as it is off the top of my head. However they this centers around Hailee as from what I've seen that's the route you've currently worked on the most... Or I'm just totally blind with finding the other girls' journals.

((Idea one, Post-Coital oral ingestion.))

Kai (to audience): Well... I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna fuck and eat my little sister. After kissing her and getting her taste I knew... I had to have her, I have to make her mine and ONLY mine.

*Hailee is laying on her bed panting and sweating while basking in the afterglow of incest. She looks up with perplexion.*

Hailee: B-Big Bro? What's wrong? Why are you drooling?

*Kai affectionately pats Hailee on the head. He cocks his head and smiles.*

Kai: It's nothing. I love you more than any man ever will, OK Sis?

Kai (To audience): Damn that was some sappy shit. Then again if you're fucking your sister before making her your shit it's hard to avoid.

*Kai bends down and kisses Hailee on the lips one last time, followed by his lips opening up wide enough to stuff much of Hailee's head in. She gasps before her face gets shoved in her brother's maw.*

Hailee: Mrph, Mmf

*Hailee's starts screaming and sobbing inaudibly as Kai gulps down the rest of her shoulders and comes to her chest. From there Kai stops to contemplate.*

Kai (to audience): Hmm, Hailee really does have a nice rack and ass. Too bad this is my last chance to feel them.

*Player is presented with a choice. Grab Hailee's tits, grope her ass, fondle both, or just fucking slurp her up already. He acts in correspondence to the choice the player makes.*

*Regardless of the choice the player makes at the previous juncture he recounts the moments he spent with Hailee leading up to this moment. Even so he still takes the time to savor this final one with Hailee. Eventually after swallowing her he sighs and pats his swollen and crying gut.*

Kai: She, she, it's OK Sis. Big Brother's here so now we get to be together forever.

*Kai continues to bask in his hungry conquest while Hailee's continue until they're quieted by her eventual digestion. Kai continues moaning in arousal whilst simultaneously lamenting his sister's loss. Then one worry suddenly creeps into his mind.*

Kai: Oh shit! What the fuck do I tell mom!?

You can just call this crap and move along though. Also it's my first ever attempt at writing a script. XD
sivrel
New to the forum

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:15 pm

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby sivrel » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Like I said, don't sweat it. And I'm not all that busy anyway, but sometimes I need to purge ideas that I can't use.

Though it would is tempting to take you up on writing my own character. XD
sivrel
New to the forum

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:41 pm

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arcanab » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:27 pm

can't play
have big problem
need RPGVXAceRTP
Arcanab
New to the forum

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:39 pm

deleted
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyzi12 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:40 am

I made %100 Affect With Hailey(sister) but still nothing ? still no vore action ? :/
nyzi12
New to the forum

Postby Layab547 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:18 am

nyzi12 wrote:I made %100 Affect With Hailey(sister) but still nothing ? still no vore action ? :/

Not yet. Don't worry, I did the same thing ^.^
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sivrel » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:19 pm

Layab547 wrote:
nyzi12 wrote:I made %100 Affect With Hailey(sister) but still nothing ? still no vore action ? :/

Not yet. Don't worry, I did the same thing ^.^

Same here, but that's just because sex and vore scenes haven't been written and implimented yet.
sivrel
New to the forum

Postby TeamFortress2 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:27 pm

My game crashed once I visited the videogame store
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:11 pm

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:56 pm

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:48 am

hey when you leave most rooms you can walk upwards into the wall tho i think you might already know this
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby darc22005 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:17 am

Crashed when I walked into the game store
GeneralGrey017
darc22005
New to the forum

Postby darc22005 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:28 am

Would like to see this fully done as for now not very much is able to be done. Cant shop at the mall and the game store crashes the game when you try to buy from it
GeneralGrey017
darc22005
New to the forum

Postby TheHungryELf » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:10 pm

Huh, this seems interesting, I'll check it out, maybe find some bugs and report them.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby thelandcruzer » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:24 am

I know some other people have tried? but if you need some help on writing PM me I can give you a site address to check out some of my vore writings?
I like to add some humor & sexy innuendos to my stories.
Thought I might ask.

Also to help with the fatality, after having voreing someone the next character he has sex with could get pregnant with the last character he vored. (maybe an option to do?)
So the characters get to be reanimated in a way.
but you must start all over with character that was reanimated.( just to make it a little harder this next time around.)
This way you get a chance to replay the characters that you have vored already.
Just an Idea that hit me reading comments.
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHungryELf » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:55 pm

I have played it, and it looks to have a mold of something that could be quite fun, despite it seeming a bit... empty right now, due to the features that will be later implemented.

Need any ideas for male characters? I could help you think of some if you need help.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:54 pm

deleted
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game